Badarn Jai(Act Art)

thuy

sarNie Egg
I was so addicted with this lakorn and I love Aum! He is now one of my favourite one, but I already loved him when I first saw him in the lakorn "Lady Yaowarat". He is not a classic beauty, but has a superb body and special eyes, which makes him sexy :p

And I will wait now for his lakorn with Ann!!!!!! This must definitely be a hit!!!!

Oh, I must mention that I saw Aum, but only very shortly. What a pity. I was just taking the stairs down when he came up with a frient. This was at Siam Paragon in Bangkok.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG .. lucky you.. you saw p'aum .. ahhhhhhhhh ... i wanna see him one day.. hehe.. >_< .. lucky you .. >_< .. aum aum aum .. xp ..

myx

sArNieZ
i can't believe aom kill her sister euh. aom is a psycho. i'm glad pern and toh ended up together. the only thing that keep me on watching this lakorn is her brother and his sisters. i love how he said he love her at the end.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I finally finished this lakorn & i actually liked it. I'm surprised there wasn't a rawr scene. <_< But anywhos, Aum as a mad man is just awesome! i love his deep voice... so sexie.. drool... overall a cute lakorn. Love the soundtrack to this too. ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn was boring, sorry for his fans, but boring. maggie is not cute, wonder why she was the n'ek here... i can't believe when i see her in the lakorn with nok sinjai, she's more cuter.

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
this girl is beautiful but i don't like her hairstyle in this lakorn
but at the end of the story when she pretended to be another person with short haircut was so amazing

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Margie's acting is annoying, her overbite teeth annnoyed me. OMG this lakorn was hard to watch the storyline was great and Aum was great as usual but Margie wreaked this lakorn for me.