Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
i swore. i thought she said she played his sister in the ssbt behind the scene interview thing. now you gals got me confuse. i'm curious and confuse :lol:

sillyme

sarNie Egg
i swore. i thought she said she played his sister in the ssbt behind the scene interview thing. now you gals got me confuse. i'm curious and confuse :lol:

yeah i taught i heard sister too.....
Donut is playing as Aum sister..that was what we're all were talking about..earlier i said i havent seen her in a role of n'rai and the gals just replying back to me that she'd sort of played one in "Rai Rissaya" ..hope that clarify things up for you two ;]

Dont know if you guy seen this already but just sharing of what i found on youtube

Badun Jai & Khun Mae Jum Lang
credit to Anonymousblue2001

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awwww...i cant wait to see it...even though the n'ek is not reallie pretty but maybe if i watch it i mite begin to like her......either way as long as aum is in it i'm gonna watch it...i love love love aum hehehe

cecilia

Staff member
Donut is playing as Aum sister..that was what we're all were talking about..earlier i said i havent seen her in a role of n'rai and the gals just replying back to me that she'd sort of played one in "Rai Rissaya" ..hope that clarify things up for you two ;]
Dont know if you guy seen this already but just sharing of what i found on youtube
Badun Jai & Khun Mae Jum Lang
credit to Anonymousblue2001
thank you ja. but these are what the gals said first before replying to your post na kha. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE VDO CLIP :wub:
oh wow, Aum is so freaking hot in those wedding clothes! first time i get to see him in a wedding outfit like that! loving it!!!

hey, Donut's in here???? does she play n'rai??? cuz i think she's so cute!! ^_^

i know suckie she' s the n'rai although margie is cute i would prefer donut as the main lead actress it's been a while since she's got her solo role in thai lakorns.

Whao, I thought she was the n'rai.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
haha i thought she was the n'rai lol she's the sister? i guess... gosh i really wished she was the main girl1 she's been playing surporting roles for a whilenow! aum and donut acually look really cute together specially in "rai rissaya". Donuts really cute and pretty i loved her in "jon plon jai" with num.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
is this one going to air next month? or anything?
i hope so, aum already filming in Borisud Bumbut Kaen so im thinking this lakorn might be finish or to the wrap up...the editing is not too far away and soon will be on air..lets hope to hear from them soon

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
FEB....??...ITA APRIL ALREDY...WHEN IS IT AIRING..I CAN'T WAIT..