Badarn Jai(Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiko, is that you hiding somewhere??? :p anyways, i'm at the office. it's 4.10 pm in malaysia, and it's saturday. anyways, occupying myself with some students' work while browsing through sw and at. and of course, to download badal jai first epi
hahah no.. im off n on keke.. lmao.. have fun watchin BJ.. xp.. keke.. n tell me if those naughty kids bother u again.. muahaha.. i'll give them a lesson.. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol no competition .. aiko's going to beat me anyways :p we just wanna spam BJ so it reaches 1000 posts soon right princy aikoie???
yeah my bear is famous lol .. 'aummie boy'
hehe no, it's the jaofar .. *cough cough* jaofar baubau *cough* hehe just feel like being invisible today :p
haha yea.. kekeke.. of course.. keke.. mines too.. muahahah lol.. i love it keke.. it sleeps with me 24/7 haha on my bed keke.. wat na,e would match it keke..
haha so i suppose the other 2 is u tooo rite now..kekek.. lmao..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
arrrrr yesh, i just finished watching episode one :dude: hehe it's so funny when they had that family meeting at the restuarant and margie saw aum she was like "that cant be true..." :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh and yeah, i thought aum would be in more grief .. he's not that bad as the old character version .. isnt like the in the last night the pra'ek wore dark glasses .. i see no aum wearing glasses :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
damn im spamming .. kk im off for now if not im going to get spanked for spamming too much lol .. aikoie better catch up to ure jaofar baubau .. hehe ..

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought that was so cute ..
like a bird flying in the cloud, dancing away, dreaming about it lover, and boom. scratch-it feel down. why? .. cuz ASIAN MULLET hair seem to pluck away on it own LOL ..

sorry, i just have to bring that up. i so hate that mullet. i would be very distract too if i i'm in Margie's shoe :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao ceci!!! you brought up that bird story again :loool: girl you really really really hate that mullet huh???

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i love both the hair and the beard. It's so wild.. but then again, I love Atichart no matter what he wear or does not wear (still picturing a shirtless Atichart from JLR) :drool: :drool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
off topic .. man ceci i see the new updated ATEAMsite .. oh god i freakin love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

As much as I love Atichart.. I think I'm going to pass on this lakorn. :(

I can't stand watching Margie... she's cute and everything, but she remind me off Frida Khalo(mexican painter w/a mustache) too much.

I'm just going to wait for Ann/Atichart lakorn. You girls enjoy yourselves!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
As much as I love Atichart.. I think I'm going to pass on this lakorn. :(

I can't stand watching Margie... she's cute and everything, but she remind me off Frida Khalo(mexican painter w/a mustache) too much.

I'm just going to wait for Ann/Atichart lakorn. You girls enjoy yourselves!
aww that's too bad lady ... not you as well, cause i read in wishy's YT channel that she's not sure whether she'll going to continue subbing BJ ... i reckon margie is alright ... she's not too bad <_<

lady0fdarkness

I don't normally judge the actress/actors by their looks; I normally watch it cause of the quality they express in the lakorns, but Margie.. I tried watching the first episode, but she doesn't catch my attention.. not even her character.
Ofcourse, I'll probably be peaking here and there and get updates from this thread.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey look at this, from that magazine margie was reading .. i've seen this umm picture from somewhere before :huh: .. maybe it's in ATEAMforum somewhere lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Here's the opening to this version with Sam & Yui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyfqX8aXxIs

Yui has played in another lakorn...but I can't remember what it was called or who she played in it with...But I remember seeing her doing a concert...

Sam was definitely mean to Yui, and I so remember the sunglasses...The new version is so different...It was so sad, after all Yui did for Sam, he didn't even care, of course when it was too late to...But this new version seems a bit more twisted, I guess...The old one focused on Sam's loss and how he dealt with it, and everything was just accident or coincidence...But this new one, it just seems like there's a plan or scheme behind everything. From his girlfriend's death to her sister coming into town. At least in the old one, his girlfriend's sister wasn't interested in him, no matter how hard he tried to be with her...but in this one, it seems like she will manipulate her way into Aum's life, using the advantage that she looks exactly like her sister. I don't think I would like it, because it's already sad that he has issues he needs to work through, to keep him distant from Margie, but throw a deceptive woman in the mix...I don't think I can watch it if they do that, and I still don't think I can get used to Margie...