Bangkok Dangerous (2008)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey do u kno wen it is gonna b out on dvd so that i can mabe download it....^_^ thanx....
it's gonna be in theatre. august 22! mark your calender ladies! we get to see chakrit & dom h!!! oh yeahh!!!

i seen the trailer in theatres & it looks even better on screen!!!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Wish they had come up with a different title. The title sound so corny, but the trailer seems good.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
this looks interesting... chakrit speaks english pretty good... I wish they would have said his name after they said nicolas cage cuz chakrit is pretty big in thai... and I like the title, it's intriguing.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still cant wait for this movie.. even though i still dont like cage.. muahahaha.. chakrit...... >_<...... muahahahaha.....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
my friends and I want to go watch it but it's rated r.... so we can't unless we go with an adult... sucks! well see how things worked out... .

noungning

Heartless
um, the title of the movie is from the thai title, that's possibly why they kept it. like shutter... um i wonder if it'd be good, i remember watching the thai version and it was a bit quiet because the main character is deaf. so most of the movie was like all body and eye language lol... but it was a decent film i suppose

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rawr ^__^ movie was ok could have used more action but Pei and Chakrit and Dom x333; I liked it ... although it was kind of slow at some parts.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just got back from seeing it. It was alright. I've seen the old version awhile back and didn't remember much of the storyline but as soon as the girl in the pharmacy came up, it began to appear in my mind.

It was mostly dark throughout the movie.. I could barely see Chakrit's face (they spell it Shakrit when they were doing the end credits). And the girl who played as Fon, is she thai? Can't tell since she doesn't speak.. how about the dancer Aom? has she played in any lakorn?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol the dancer Aom is Pei aka Panward Hemanee.. She play in a few lakorns; Plueng Payu, LaOrng Dao, Ngao Asoke, Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, Etc.... the pharmacist girl is Charlie Yeung she's a chinese actress ^__^

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Charlie Young is Chinese... is that why that gave her the deaf role? I saw it yesterday, for those who haven't watched it yet, I recommend spending that movie money ticket on Tropic Thunder instead. Wait for this one to come out on DVD to rent. They made Chakrit speak like he's an FOB when reality he is very fluent in English. And Nic with his mop hair just threw me off laughing. Gotta have that stereotypical Asian gangster with a blonde hair (Dom). To me, that is kind of offending.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its was good and ok chakrit was so cute and funny in here everybody who haven't see in should go watch it