Battle of the Cowboy Hat's

Who looks better? You better vote for ChenrukNote haha

• ChenrukNote(Monkey King's loyal subject)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marduk(Monkey King)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So as we are all aware, life is only complete with competitions. Either you are a loser or a winner. Mr. Marduk thinks that he can beat Miss Nai in a heartbeat with his cowboy hat. Marduk only wanted to be a cowboy after seeing the famed Brokeback Mountain movie, which is indeed, needless to say, very homo of him( haha Marduk you know I adore you)! So fellow Sarnies, cast your votes now and proclaim who of the two looks better in a cowboy hat.

The Monkey King

His Loyal Subject

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhahah we all know who's got the cowgurl touch...and it sure ain't gots to do with any furry monkey.

plus, who can deny the cuteness of empress nai nai's smile.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I can't say no to the sexy monkey king.

psssshhh whatever P'Aung. I know Marduk forced you to vote for him. I am so bitter now, just kidding. I know the real reason is because you two are brokeback together so I feel ya. Lovers have to vote for one another. Marduk you are so lucky to have Darvil as your sugar momma or is it poppa haha? He's homo and he loves you. :loool: P'Aung don't kill me now, you know I am just joking. :D I hate to admit it but you two are the coolest *coughs coughs* gay duo around.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Duhhhhhh Monkey you always loose don't you? lol, its ok you're still my sensei. Talking about that we need to formulate some more plans. Joey and Darvil is ahead, We CANNOT loose to them. I'll get back to my intensive training after a couple days of vacationing in paradise k.