BBTVThai?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
is it working for anyone?

www.bbtvthai.com

>.< is it me or nothing is working this week; ugh; I tried to renew at iptv but it wouldn't work; fuuuurdge;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its working for me but then at the same time when i click the links it never loads ugh;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh; im so pissed at this site; because for the last 2 weeks they've been going out a lot; somedays they stay off for like 2-3 days straight you'd think they would add days or re-imburse you for those days that you missed out on using the site; but nope they act like nothing happen at all; ugh;

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG P'Tina I am so frustrated too! I thought it was just me and I have been trying forever. Now I'm thinking about purchasing from Obizgo instead. Oh by the way do any of you know if Obizgo's Asian Series are dubbed in Thai or have English Subtitles? My dad's a fan of Asian Series so I gotta know before purchasing lol. NVM i got an answer from them through email lol and yep i purchased.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
damnit bbtvthai not working for 2 days now. Can't watch my series. BTW, is the quality in Obizgo the same or better than bbtvthai?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its somewhat the same sometimes obizgo has better quality, but sometimes they don't =.= lol; i'll probably e-mail bbtvthai and ask them whats up; cause thats not fair they are depriving us of our accounts. i like using bbtv over obizgo because it doesn't lagg as much and it's faster to record when i have to record multiple episodes =.- i jus use obiz for the new stuff; and my iptv account won't lemmme renew! ugh

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Yea, email them and tell them to reimburse everyone for 3-4 days for them being down. As for obizgo ... I was thinking about getting a premium with obizgo but I wanted to see if I can record (am testing now .... seem to be working but kind of slow lol).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah obizgo is really slow in recording when it comes to bbtvthai; =.= lol thats why i like recording on bbtvthai more; same with iptv it's pretty slow too

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Sweet Sweet, I say if you want to watch it on Obizgo just pay because you will have to wait centuries (no kidding) for their server if you want it free. The cost is $5.99 for 15 days and $8.99 for 30 days. I say get the 30 days one because it seems more worth it to me. Plus, I rather pay $8.99 for 30 days than renting too especially since they charge like a buck for renting which is pretty cheap, but when you add that all up for say the whole month and each lakorn is a buck, then you are experiencing a rip off. Gosh I'm so cheap! I just like to maximize my viewing time with the least cost haha.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Sweet Sweet, I say if you want to watch it on Obizgo just pay because you will have to wait centuries (no kidding) for their server if you want it free. The cost is $5.99 for 15 days and $8.99 for 30 days. I say get the 30 days one because it seems more worth it to me. Plus, I rather pay $8.99 for 30 days than renting too especially since they charge like a buck for renting which is pretty cheap, but when you add that all up for say the whole month and each lakorn is a buck, then you are experiencing a rip off. Gosh I'm so cheap! I just like to maximize my viewing time with the least cost haha.
Yo Nong Nai .. are the chinese series 'thai dubbed', cause if it is ... I might get the premium.