Be With You: Completed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 7

Ome came to the police station the next day to bail Parichat out after talking to her friends earlier. He found her sleeping on her knee in the corner.

“Chat….” he said softly.

Parichat looked up and was surprise to see Ome, “Ome, what are you doing here?”

“Your friends told me what happen. Are you okay?”

Chat got up and walked closer to Ome, “Are you here to make fun of me? Because if you are, I don’t need that from you right now.”

“How can you think like that?”

“Then what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to bail you out.”

“Really?”

“Yes……”

The officer unlocked the cell, “You’re free to go miss Parichat.”

Parichat looked at Ome who just gave her a smile.

------------------

They walked out of the police station and saw a mob of reporters outside. All of them ran and circled around Parichat and Ome.

“Miss Parichat? So is it true you’re doing drugs?” one reporter asked.

“What does your dad thinks of it? Does he even know?” another reporter asked.

Ome got in font of Parichat to block her from reporters taking pictures of her, “Please everyone” he begged. “Could you please not take pictures of her. Nothing’s true. It’s all a misunderstanding.”

“If it’s a misunderstanding, then explain the urine……”

“It’s true” said Parichat.

Ome turned to look at her, “Chat, what are you saying?”

She walked in front of Ome to talk to the reporters, “Ig you have any questions regarding this ordeal, fel free to ask me right now.”

“Do you have anything to deny?” a female reporter asked.

“The evidence is out. I have nothing to deny.”

“So it’s true then?”

“Let’s just say that if you think I did it, that’s up to you.”

“What does your dad think?” Does he know? How come he’s not here to bail you out?”

“My father knows but he doesn’t care. As a matter of fact, he really doesn’t care what I do, whether I’m out partying, or going to clubs and getting drunk, he doesn’t care, he never did care. All he cared about is his new wife”

“What are you doing?” Ome asked, whispering into Parichat’s ear.

“Just stating the fact.”

“Then what about the news saying you guys are all a happy family? Was it just a publicity stunt then?”

“Yes. The truth is we’re not really a happy family like everyone thinks. Rada, my step-mother, who everyone think is a good woman isn’t really a good woman. She’s a gold digger, who just married my dad for his money. Who knows how many men she’s been with and cheated them.”

“Does your dad know about her?”

“I tried telling him but he just wouldn’t listen. He never listens to me anyways. He’s too blinded by love.”

Ome thought Chat was going too far so he decided to end the interview, “Okay, let’s end it right here. Excuse us please.”

He grabbed Parichat’s hand and pulled her away.

“What was that all about?” he asked when they were away from the reporter.

“What do you mean?”

“Why did you say those things to the reporters?”

“What? It‘s not like I‘m telling them some sort of lie. You know that.”

“Chat, you know how those reporters are. You tell them one thing, they‘re going to write down another thing. You know they‘re going to exaggerate what you just said.”

“And your point is?”

.”Have you ever thought about what your dad might say? Think about your family’s image. Aren’t you concern about your dad’s feelings?”

“And why should I be concern about his feelings? He doesn’t care about mines.”

“He’s your father…”

“Yeah, well he doesn’t cat like it…”

“Then why don’t you start acting like a daughter to him them. Do something that will make him proud instead of wasting your life like this….go get a job or something.”

“Ome!”

“What?!… You know when are you gonna grow up and take responsibility of your actions?”

“You have no relations to me. Stop telling me what I should do!”

“What happened to the Parichat I used to know? The caring and happy person? The Parichat I’m seeing now is so selfish and mean who cares about no one but herself.”

Parichat slapped Ome across the face, “You’re just an outsider! How do you know what I’m feeling inside.”

“You’re right, I am an outsider but at least I know how to be concern about other people’s feelings instead of myself. And you know what, I should have never bailed you out. A girl like you deserve to be in there.”

Ome got in his car and left Parichat there, crying.

“Mom….nobody loves me anymore……”​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
It's getting really good, Thip.
What a sad life Parichat has. She is the way she is for a reason.
Ome still loves her. It's obvious that he still cares for her too!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 8

Araya came home and saw Nawin sitting in the living room with his grandmother and her grandmother. Her grandmother looked disappointed where Nawin looked like he was up to something.

“Araya, why don’t you come sit next to me” her grandmother said.

Araya nodded and went to sit next to her, “Why is Nawin and his grandmother here?” she asked her grandmother.

“They came to talk about the wedding plan. Nawin told me everything.”

Araya glanced at Nawin, who winked at her, “What did you tell her?”

“I told her everything that she needed to know.”

“Which is?”

“About what happened between us at the school reunion…”

Araya was mad that Nawin would even think about telling her grandmother that.

“Why did you tell her that?”

“Araya, it’s a good thing he told me” her grandmother said. “Shows everyone what a gentleman he is.”

“Gentleman?” asked Araya, standing up. “Grandma, he took advantage of me.”

Nawin stood up and cleared his throat, “Actually, we both took advantage of each other. You were drunk, I was drunk.”

“You know, you make me want to strangle you right now. Do you know what you’ve just done?”

“Hey, I’m just being a gentleman like your grandmother said.”

Araya made a fist, “I hate you…”

Nawin smiled, “Good to know baby…”

Araya felt disgusted, “Grandma, I don’t want to get married. He doesn’t have to take responsibility of me….”

“He has to Araya. What about your reputation?”

“Oh I don’t care about that!”

“But I care so you’re getting married and that’s that.”

Araya looked at Nawin who was sitting across from her smiling with satisfaction.

-------------------------------

“What are you doing?” Araya asked Nawin whn they were outside the house.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know anything. Why did you tell my grandmother about us sleeping together?”

“Oh, that! Because I love you..”

“Araya crossed her arms, “Win, this isn’t funny.”

“Okay, my grandmother said if I don’t get married, she’s going to kick me out of the will and I can’t let that happen.”

“Then why don’t you get married to some other hoochie. I’m pretty sure you’ve slept with them.”

“But every other girl isn’t you. My grandmother likes you and only you.”

“But I don’t get why you have to tell them about what happened between us…”

“Trust me, I had no other choice. It was the only way your grandma would force you to marry me. And I know you’re grandma is old fashion too.”

“Win, I so hate you right now.”

“Well, I hate you too but there’s nothing we can do about it. The wedding is going to happen whether we like it or not.”

Araya took a deep breath, “Fine, for grandmother’s reputation and dignity, I’ll marry you but remember as soon as we get married, I will so divorce you!”

“Dang that fast? You sure you don’t want to try and live the married life with me? I can show you better moves in bed. I guarantee it’s better than the moves at the hotel…”

“EW! Win! Stop talking that way to me!”

Win laugh, “Just kidding, gosh but you can’t divorce me. I’m not gonna let that happen.”

“Why?”

“Because if you divorce me, I won’t get any of the will.”

“So this is all about your will?”

“Yup.”

“What about me? I have to be stuck being miserable with you.”

“It ain’t gonna be that bad.”

“I have an idea…let’s stay married for a few months, then I ‘ll talk your grandmother into allowing us for divorce, where you can keep your will.”

“You think it’s gonna work?”

“It has to…but I have some rules…”

“What?”

“There’s some certain rules I want to lay down. One, when we officially sign those marriage certificate, you have better stop your playboy behavior. That means no going out with other girls, no sleeping with other girls, nothing whatsoever. Two, you better make me your number one priority.”

“Deal. I have no problems with that. Now my turn since we’re in the middle of negotiating, I have my rules. One, when we do get married, you better be the wife I want you to be. Meaning, whatever I tell you to do, you better do it. Two, when we’re out in public, you better act like my wife too.”

“And you better act like my husband too, meaning no checking out girls when we’re out in public.”

“Deal.”

“Fine….”

“Then let the marriage begin….”​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh I can't wait for the marriage to begin. I like the deal of negotiating!

“Dang that fast? You sure you don’t want to try and live the married life with me? I can show you better moves in bed. I guarantee it’s better than the moves at the hotel…”

^^That cracks me up. Nawin is so perverted. ^^

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i can't wait for the marriage!

Win's such a pervert. i laughed my butt of reading that line Noy noted above.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 9

Parichat took the cab home after being ditched by Ome at the police station. When she first got into the house, she was approached by her dad and he slapped her.

“Geesh dad, good morning to you too and thanks for bailing me out.” Chat said in a sarcastic way.

“How could you?”

“How could I what?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything. How could you do this to me, to this family?!”

Parichat thought for a moment and realized what her dad was talking about, “Oh….that….”

“Do you know what you’ve just done?”

“What? It’s not like what I told them isn’t true.”

“What you told the reporters, you’ve crossed that line Chat! What would my committee think of me?! Of Rada?! You don’t care or what?!”

“If I cared, I wouldn’t have said those things. And I was just telling the truth to the reporters. I’m tired of pretending we’re some sort of a perfect family because we’re not! I just wanted people to see the real you, the real Rada!”

“I can understand you hate me and wanted to get back at me but Rada, what did she ever do to you to make you say those horrible things about her?!”

“Dad! She’s the reason why we’re like this?! She’s the one that’s tearing our family apart!”

Pakorn slapped his daughter once again, “Stop accusing Rada of those things! I want you to apologize to her right now!”

“What?! No, there’s no way I’m apologizing to her! What I said about her is true!”

“Apologize to her right now!”

“No!”

Pakorn slapped her again, “I said apologize!”

Parichat held back her tears, “I said I won’t apologize…”

Pakorn raised up his hand but Rada came into between them, “Pakorn, please stop. You’re hurting your daughter. I’m fine, she doesn’t have to apologize…”

Parichat pushed Rada, “Stop pretending to be nice and all that! My dad might be buying it but I’m not!”

Pakorn comforted Rada, “I’ve had enough with you Parichat! I knew raising you like my own was a mistake. You’re just like your father!”

That shocked Parichat, the housekeeper that was standing there, and even Rada.

“What?” Chat said softly, “What do you mean I’m like my father….I’m not your daughter….”

Pakorn stayed quiet. He regret letting that secret slipped out. Tears were falling down Parichat’s cheeks, “Ever since I was born, I always wonder why my dad doesn’t love me like other father love their daughter. And now, I finally know why…”

“Good! Now that you know, you can get out of this house. My life would be so much easier if you weren’t in it. I don’t have to waste my money on you anymore.”

“You don’t have to kick me out. I’ll still move out no matter what.”

“Good!”

Parichat turned around and walked out the house.

“Oh, don’t think about going to live at the penthouse. I sold that this morning.”

Chat turned around, “You can’t do that? That was mines to keep!”

“Yeah but I bought it with my money. So it’s actually my penthouse.”

Parichat took one last look at her dad before she stepped out of the house. She looked at Rada who was smiling with satisfaction.

“Finally…” Rada mumbled.

----------------------------

Araya opened the door and saw Parichat standing there, crying her eyes out.

“Chat…..what happened? Why are you crying?”

“Araya….”

Chat walked up and hugged her friend. All Araya could do was comfort Chat, “Chat calm down okay. Come on, let’s go inside.”

Araya took Chat to the living room, “Now tell me what happen.? Why are you crying?” Araya saw the marks on Chat’s face, “And what happened here? Did you get in a fight with someone?”

“My dad kicked me out of the house.”

“Really? Don’t tell me these marks are from him?”

Parichat nodded.

“Hey, don’t think too much about it. I don’t think your dad really means it.”

“Trust me, this time he really mans it.”

“How do you know? You and your dad always fight though.”

“Yeah but this time it’s different.”

“How so?”

“Have you ever wondered why my dad is always mean to me?”

“Because your rebellious behavior?”

“That’s true but only to get attention from him. But I know the real reason….”

“And what is that?”

“He’s not my real dad….”

“Shut up!”

“Araya, I’m serious. He even said it. All this time I wonder why my dad doesn’t love me and now I know why.”

“I’m sorry to hear that…”

“Me too…..”

“Who’s your real dad then?”

Parichat shrugged, “I don’t know….”

“What are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know. I have to find a place to stay first.”

“What about your penthouse?”

“My dad sold it already. I got no place to stay.”

“You could stay here for awhile. I don’t mind.”

Parichat looked around Araya’s house, “No offense dude, but I don’t think I can survive in this house.”

Araya rolled her eyes, “Oh I forgot. You’re a khun noo. You can’t live in this small house right? You’re just like me now. You’re not that khun noo hi-so anymore remember?”

Parichat became sad again.

“Sorry” Araya apologized.

“It’s okay. It’s true though.”

“If you’re not gonna stay here, where are you gonna stay?”

“At first I was gonna stay at Napat but she left to Chiang Mai already. I probably stay at a hotel or something.”

“You sure? It’s expensive.”

“So, I can afford it.”

Araya sighed, “You’re still the same person…”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 10

Araya’s grandmother walked in the house with some bag of groceries. Araya and Parichat went and helped.

“Thank you sweetie…”

Her grandmother noticed the marks on Parichat’s face and got worried, “Chat, what happened there sweetie?”

Parichat covered up the marks with her hand, “Nothing, it’s nothing. I just got in a fight with some girls..”

“For what? Don’t tell me about boys…”

“No, nothing like that…it’s um….she was just talking bad things about me that’s all.”

“Yes grandma, you know how short-tempered Parichat is” Araya assured.

“Well next time, think before you do anything. Remember fight isn’t always the solution”

Parichat nodded weakly.

“Well Chat, since you’re here. You can celebrate with us.”

“Celebrate what?” both Chat and Araya asked.

The grandmother looked at Araya, “Your wedding silly.”

“Araya, so you agreed to marry Win?”

“I have no other choice. Stupid Win told grandma what happened between us.”

“He did? Why would he do that?”

“Because he is a gentleman and he wants to take responsibility of Araya, that’s why”

Araya rolled her eyes at her grandmother’s comment.

Parichat pretended to agree with the grandmother, “Well, congrats to you Araya but I have to get going. Sorry I can’t stay and celebrate with you.”

“Here, let me walk you outside”

Araya grabbed her friend’s hand and immediately pulled her outside.

“Okay Araya, since we’re outside, you better tell me the real reason why Win would tell your grandmother you two slept together.”

“Because he wants the will.”

Parichat made a face, “Your will? Girl everyone knows you don’t have that much money.”

“His will stupid. His grandmother threaten him that if he doesn’t get married to me and only me, she will take him off the will. And you know how Win is, can’t survive without any money in his pocket.”

“But I don’t get why he would tell your grandmother about the two of you.”

“Cuz he knows that there’s no way I’m going to agree with the marriage thing so he had to tell my grandmother about us, making it seem like he’s a gentleman in her eyes when really, he’s a jerk.”

“And I thought my life sucks. So are you planning on divorcing him?”

“Hell yeah! In three months though.”

“Why three?”

“Because Win and I made an agreement to stay married for three months then I’ll try to talk our grandmother into the divorce thing and persuade his grandmother to let us have a divorce where he doesn’t have to lose any of his will.”

“Yup, your life definitely sucks more than mine. Having to get married to a player, and that player happens to be your ex. Imagine you got pregnant by him.”

“Shut up! You might jinx it.”

“Well good luck to you then. I have to get going, gotta hunt me down some hotels with good customer service.”

“You sure you don’t want to stay here with me?”

“I’m sure.”

“Speaking of hotels, I do have one recommendation for you. I been there once and their customer service is really good.”

“Which hotel?”

“Siam Paradise.”

“Siam Paradise? Why does that hotel sound so familiar?”

“Because…it’s a famous hotel. You might have seen the commercial on TV for it….”

“Probably….you sure it’s a good hotel?”

“Yes, you know where it’s located right?”

“Yeah…I think I drove past that area once. Thank you though…”

“You’re welcome.”

Araya stood in the front yard as she watched her friend drove off. The reason why Siam Paradise sound so familiar to Parichat is because that hotel belongs to Ome. Araya figured Parichat needs help and the only person that can help her is Ome.

-------------------------

“I want to check in please” Chat said to the receptionist.

“Only one room ma’am?”

“Yes, please.”

“Do you prefer the luxury room like the suite or just a regular room?”

Chat smiled, “I would like to have the suite please.”

“And how many days will you be here?”

“I don’t know but I know it’s gonna be more than a week.”

“Okay…here’s the total for the check-in and the total of your stay for this month. If you decide to check-out at any time within this month, we will gladly give your money back depending on how many stays you have stayed with us.”

Parichat nodded and gave the receptionist the credit card. The receptionist slide the credit card but it didn’t go through. She tried it again and the same results came up.

“Um miss, I’m sorry but we couldn’t work with this credit card.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

Chat took another card out from her purse, “Try this one then.”

The receptionist slide it through, still, didn’t go through.

“It’s the same miss.”

“You sure it’s not your machine and not my credit cards.”

“Yes because the customer before you paid with his credit card and it worked perfectly fine.”

Parichat took out all her credit cards and gave them to the receptionist, “Try all of this. There’s gotta be some that works.”

The receptionist went through them one by one and all of them were denied.

“I’m sorry. They’re all denied..”

“You sure?!”

The receptionist nodded, “I’m sure.”

“What happen to all my credit cards…” Chat asked herself…”…dad! Ugh!”

“Do you want to pay with cash?”

“If I had cash, I would have paid with that instead already.”

“Well, if you can’t pay, then you can’t check in…”

“Is there a problem?”

Parichat turned around and saw that it was Ome, “What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I work here, I thought you knew that.”

Now Parichat knew why Siam paradise sound so familiar and Araya knew it belong to Ome too. Her friend set her up.

“Is there a problem?” Ome asked the receptionist.

“She tried paying with her credit card but all of it was denied.”

Ome took out his credit card and gave it to the receptionist, “I’ll pay for her stay here. And could you please change her room from a suite to the regular ones?”

“Sure.”

“Ome, you can’t do that! I want to stay in the suite.”

Ome took Parichat’s hand, “Come here.”

“Wait, I need the key to my room”

Parichat grabbed the keys and followed Ome.

“I didn’t tell you to pay for my stay” Chat said when they were in the room.

“I know, but I wanted to help.”

“I didn’t ask for your help.”

“Even if you didn’t ask, I know you needed help. You’re the kind of person who needs help but doesn’t ask for it.”

“Well, you have no rights to change my room like that.”

“I think I do. I’m the owner here.”

“But I want to stay in the suite!”

“The suite is a lot more expensive than the regular rooms. You don’t have any money, how are you going to pay for that?”

“Well if my dad didn’t cut all my credits off, I would have the money to pay for it.”

“Araya called and told me what happened to you. How you doing?”

“I knew she set me up!”

“She did the right thing though. Look, you can stay here as long as you want but rules are rules. You have to come up with a way to pay for your stay.”

“Where am I going to find the money at?”

“Well there is a thing called getting a job.”

“You mean work?!”

“Yeah, that’s how people get money?”

“But I’ve never work before. I don’t even know how to work. Where am I suppose to work at?”

“I figured you say that. I do have a job position open here at the hotel. But I don’t know if you can handle it though…”

“What position?”

“So you’re up for it?”

“Yeah…now tell me what is my job!”

“You sure you can handle it?”

“Yes Ome, I can handle it. There’s nothing that Parichat can’t handle.”

“Alright then. The job is pretty easy though.”

“What’s the job Ome?”

“Housekeeper.”

Parichat jaws dropped, “Housekeeper?! You mean like the maid?!”

Ome nodded, “Yeah, something like that. But instead of cleaning the house, you’ll be cleaning the hotel.”

“That’s too much work! I can’t handle that!”

“Is that a complaint? I thought you said there’s nothing that you can’t handle. You can go find another job if you want, which I think it’s going to be a little harder since you have no job experience.”

“That wasn’t a complaint. I was just…stating an opinion, that’s all.”

“Ah-huh…right.

“So when do I start?”

“Today, now..”

“What?!”

“So whenever you’re ready, meet me in the last floor then…”

After Ome left, Parichat grabbed a pillow from her bed and started hitting it, “Araya! I’m so gonna kill you!”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 11
[3 days later]

That morning, Parichat was all worn out. She had to wake up early in the morning for work and at night, she would have to go to bed late. Parichat was cleaning the lobby downstairs with two other people. When her job was done, she couldn’t help herself but lay herself on the couch in the lobby and fell asleep. The other workers tried waking her up but she just brushed them away.

Ome walked through the lobby and saw the workers were surrounded in one place. He didn’t know what was going on.

“What’s going on here?” he asked.

“It’s Parichat…she fell asleep on the couch. We’re trying to wake her up but she keeps ignoring us.”

“You guys get back to work. I’ll tak care of Parichat.”

After the others left, Ome tried waking her up but she wouldn’t.

Ome tapped her softly, “Chat…wake up…you’re not suppose to be sleeping here….Chat…”

Still, no sign of Parichat responding.

“If you don’t wake up, I’m gonna carry you up to your room…”

Ome waited for Parichat to respond but no luck.

“You really are asleep huh?”

Ome picked her up and carried her to her room. The other employees were watching, some were even blushing.

--------------------------------------

Parichat opened her eyes 2 hours later and found herself in her room. The last time she remember she fell asleep on the couch. She got up and opened the door. She saw one of the worker cleaning a room next to hers.

“Finally you’re awake….” the worker said.

“Do you know how I end up in my room?”

“Yeah, boss carried you up here.”

“What?! Are you freaken serious?!”

“We tried waking you up but you wouldn’t wake up so he carried you up here. He was afraid the guests would come and see you. Didn’t you feel anything when he was carrying you?”

Parichat shook her head, “No…….is he mad?”

“Mad or not, he wants to see you right now.”

“Wonder if he’s gonna fire me” Chat asked herself. “Where is he right now?”

“In his office…”

Parichat walked over to Ome’s office. She didn’t mind knocking first, she just marched right in.

“Don’t you know how to knock?” he asked.

“Yeah but it’s not like you’re talking to someone in here.”

“Yeah but I’m trying to teach you how to have manners…”

“Are you saying I don’t have manners?”

“Seems like it.”

Parichat pouted and walked back out. She knocked twice.

“Come in…”

Parichat walked in, “Happy now?”

Ome nodded.

She walked over to his desk and sat on the chair without Ome’s permission, “You wanted to see me?”

“Why did you fall asleep on the couch in the lobby earlier?”

“Because I was tired, duh…”

“You know, you can’t do that. What would happen if any of our guests came and saw you there sleeping? What would they think of the workers here?”

“You know what they would think? They would feel sorry for me because my boss is making me work twenty-four seven. That‘s what they would think.”

“You act like you’re the only one here working your butt off. There’s other employees here but you don’t see them falling asleep at random places.”

“They’re probably more experience in this kind of job. I’m not used to this kind of job okay. I can’t help myself if I’m tired. You don’t know how late I go to sleep at night and how early I have to wake up in the morning.”

“If you can’t handle it, why don’t you just quit? No one is stopping you.”

“You know I would have quit the first day I started working but I want to prove you wrong that a socialite like me can work and do this kind of job.”

“Well, by falling asleep in the lobby isn’t proving anything.”

“That will only happen once and only once…”

“Okay…..”

Ome’s office door flew open, “Surprise!”

Parichat and Ome turned to look at the young lady, all dressed up.

“Hi Ome….miss me?”

Ome stood up, “Joy…”

“Who’s this chic?” Chat asked herself.

Joy walked over to Ome, “Am I interrupting anything important?”

Ome shook his head, “No…Parichat, you can go back to work now. Make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

Parichat got up and walked out. But stood by the door, interested to find out who was this girl and what relations she has with Ome.

“Haven’t seen you in a long time Joy. How have you been?”

“I’m good. You?”

Joy sat down on the chair, “Wonderful. Great. Awesome.”

Ome laughed, “You’re the same Joy I know. Always full of joy.”

“Why do you think my mom name me Joy then? So I was thinking since I’m gonna be in town for a few days. How about treating me to lunch?”

“Okay…here or elsewhere?”

“I say here. I want to taste your food. I wanna see if it’s awesome like other people have said it was.”

Ome smiled, “Okay.”

Parichat, who was trying to hear their conversation outside the door couldn’t hear anything. They were speaking to soft. Her phone vibrated in her pocket.

“Damn it! Who’s calling at this hour?”

She pulled out her phone. It was Araya.

“What do you want?”

“Dang, hello to you too….”

“I’m still mad at you for setting me up like this…”

“Sorry but I wanted to help you..”

“You have no idea how much help you’ve given me Araya” Chat said sarcastically.

“What are you doing right now?”

“Spy---I mean….working what else?”

Parichat could hear Araya on the other line laughing out loud, “You working?! Yeah right!”

“Oh yeah? You wanna see me in my work clothes then?”

“Yeah, let’s see you in your work clothes. I’m downstairs in the lobby with Win.”

“What are you doing with Win?”

“Grandma had us go take wedding pictures. He was hungry so I figured I stopped by to say hi to you.”

“Alright, I’ll be down in a bit.”

As soon as Parichat hung her phone, Ome and Joy walked out of the office, laughing and enjoying themselves. Parichat was not please by the image. She took a deep breath before walking to them.

“Excuse me” she said. “Can I get my lunch break right now?”

Ome looked at his watch, “Sure.”

Parichat walked passed them and she could hear Joy talking to Ome.

“Does she work here?”

“Yeah, isn’t it obvious by her uniform?”

“Well, I just thought a pretty girl like her wouldn’t work in this kind of position. I would totally understand if she was the owner of the hotel like you.”

“Sometimes you can’t judge people by the way they look Joy. Looks can be deceiving.”

Parichat turned around and walked up to Ome, “What’s that suppose to mean?!”

Ome pretended to be surprise, “Excuse me, were you eavesdropping on us?”

“No but you were talking so loud that I couldn’t help but hear your little conversation.”

“Why are getting all boiled up? It’s got nothing to do with you.”

“Ome, I know you were talking about me!”

“Was I? Look, if I were you, I would hurry up and go eat your lunch before your break is over, knowing you wasted two hours sleeping earlier.”

“I have an hour lunch break.”

“Not today. I cut it into half an hour because of what happened earlier.”

Parichat mouth dropped.

Ome looked at his watch, “Clock is ticking Parichat…tick tock…tick tock”

“Okay…alright!”

Parichat hurried and ran downstairs to meet up with Araya and Nawin. Ome softly laughed to himself.

“Okay what was that about?” Joy asked. “And why doesn’t she call you boss like the other employees here?”

“It’s a long story Joy. Come on, I’ll tell you during our lunch.”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 12

Parichat came down and met with Araya and Nawin. Araya couldn’t believe her eyes. She couldn’t help but laugh.

“Chat….what are you wearing? It’s so hideous!”

Parichat looked at herself, “What? This is my work clothes…”

“So you’re telling me that your job is a janitor?!”

“It’s call housekeeper…”

“Same thing…but seriously, I thought you would be working as Ome’s personal assistant or something…”

“Because of you! I have to come clean someone else’s mess…and don’t have me mention their bathrooms…”

Araya smiled, “Now you know how your housekeeper feels at your house when they have to clean up after you.”

“I think she looks sexy in it” Nawin added.

Araya gave Win the star, “What did you just say?”

Win shrugged, “What? Our deal was I wasn’t allowed to check out any girls after we go married. Are we married yet? No.”

Parichat watched as Ome and Joy came down and sat at the table across from where she was sitting at. Again, she wasn’t pleased.

“Is that his new girlfriend Chat?” Araya asked.

“Why are you asking me?”

Win looked over at Joy, “I think she’s cute…”

Parichat smirked, “Cute? I look better than her. Right Araya?”

Araya nodded, “Yeah….by the way, anyone know who she is?”

“All I know is her name is Joy….”

“Joy?” Nawin repeated after Parichat..”Hey I think I know who she is…”

“Who? Another one of your girls?” Araya asked.

“No. That’s Joy Supaksorn. Her family is well known in this country. One of the wealthiest family around. Word has it that her mom wants her to get with Ome so they can expand their business together…”

Parichat clenched her fist and pouted, “That’s never gonna happen.” she mumbled.

Araya looked at her friend, “Chat…what’s the matter? You look so intense…”

“What? I don’t look intense. Why should I be intense for?”

“I don’t know. You got intense when Win said that Ome’s family want him and Joy to get together…”

“I was just…just shock by it….that’s all…”

“You sure?”

Parichat nodded, “Yes! Why?”

“I thought you’d be jealous or something…”

“Me? Jealous of Ome? That’s ridiculous!”

“Okay…whatever you say….anyways, why don’t you order your food? Win and I already ordered ours.”

“No thanks. I’m not hungry. Juice will be enough for me.”

When the waiters came with the food, Araya suddenly felt nauseous. Everything smell bad to her.

“What‘s that smell?” she asked, closing her nose.

“What smell?” Win asked. “I don‘t smell anything. Maybe it‘s Parichat.”

“Hey, it‘s not me. Just because I clean people‘s room, doesn‘t mean I don‘t take showers.”

Araya quickly stood up, “I‘ll be back.”

“You want me to come with you?” Chat asked.

Araya shook her head and walked quickly to the restroom.

“What‘s wrong with her?” Chat asked.

Win shrugged, “beats me.”

Parichat continued drinking her juice and watched Ome and Joy. The more she watched them, the more she wanted to scream.

Win shook his head, “Man, so jealous of Ome. I wish I had a beautiful girl feed me like that.”

“So are they dating or not?!”

Win started laughing, “You are so jealous.”

“No, I‘m not!” Chat protested.

“Just admit it. You can‘t stand the fact that Ome is with someone else that’s pretty besides you.”.

“So are they dating or not?”

Win looked over at Ome and Joy, “Hmmm….if you ask me, I say they’re more than friends but not yet boyfriend and girlfriend.”

Parichat pouted again, “He has someone else?” Chat asked herself.

Araya came back to join them.

“How are you? Are you sick?” Chat asked.

Araya shook her head, “I don’t feel sick. Maybe it’s stress.”

“You want to go see a doctor?”

“No, it’s fine. What were you guys doing?”

Nawin chuckled, “Watching Ome and Joy being sweet to each other and watching Parichat get jealous over them.”

“Win, I told you I’m not jealous!”

“So they’re together?” Araya asked.

“You tell us what you think.” said Win.

Parichat stood up, “I’m gonna get back to work. See you guys later.”

Nawin nudged Araya, “Hey you gonna eat your soup or what?”

Araya pushed the bowl towards Win, “Go ahead and eat it. I don’t like the smell.”

--------------------

Parichat got back to her room and all the image of Ome and Joy flash back in her head.

“Am I really jealous?” Chat asked herself.

Her phone vibrated on the bed. It was an unfamiliar number.

Hello?”

“Hey baby love. How are you?”

“Who the hell is this?”

“It’s me Asanai. Don’t you remember?”

“Ooooh……why did you call me baby love…makes me want to puke it especially coming from your mouth.”

Asanai laughed, “But we always call each other that when we used to play house remember? I was the husband and you were my wife?”

“And why did you call me anyways?”

“I just wondering if you can pick me up.”

“Pick you up? Where you at?”

“Airport duh. Where else?”

“You want me to pick you up right now?”

“Yes right now. I arrived here hella early. Tried calling you many times but you turned off your phone.”

“My bad, that’s because I was working.”

“Working?” Asanai laughed out loud.

“Why does everybody laugh at that?”

“Because the Parichat I know doesn’t work. All she doesn’t is party and shop.”

“Well I didn’t want to work either but things came up….”

“What happen?”

“I’ll tell you about it when I pick you up. Just wait there for like thirty minutes. I’m coming right now.”

“Okay…but hurry…I’m hungry….”

Parichat hung up the phone and went downstairs. She crashed into Ome in the lobby.

“Where you rushing off to?”

“Uh….somewhere…”

“Where is somewhere and you can’t leave. Your lunch is over.”

“I know but this is urgent. An emergency.”

“If you don’t tell me where you’re going, I’m not gonna let you go…”

“Fine. I’m going to the airport.”

“For what?”

“Pick up a friend…”

“Which friend?”

“Look Ome, I don’t have to tell you which friend okay. Now can I go?”

“Fine…..hurry back….”

Parichat saluted Ome, “Yes boss….”​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 13

Parichat arrived at the airport, looking around for Asanai, but he was no where to be found. She took out her phone and called him.

“You here yet?” Asanai asked, once he answered the phone.

“Yeah but I don’t see you anywhere. Where are you?”

“I’m outside the airport.”

“And why didn’t you tell me this earlier?”

“Sorry….come meet me outside.”

Parichat came outside and saw Asanai standing by the pole. When Asanai saw Parichat walking towards him, his mouthed dropped and started laughing at her attire.

“What the hell you laughing at?”

“You…who else? What the hell are you wearing?”

“It’s my work clothes.”

“A khun noo like you has a job as a custodian?! That’s just too funny…”

Parichat pouted, “Yeah, well laugh all you want. I’m not a khun noo anymore….”

Asanai stopped laughing when he saw that his cousin was feeling down.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“It’s a long story. Can we go talk in the car. I don’t want people to see me like this.”

Asanai nodded, “Fine….”

------------------------

“What?! So you’re telling me that uncle Pakorn isn’t your real dad?”

Parichat nodded, “Yeah, funny isn’t it?”

“I’m sorry……then who’s your real dad?”

“I don’t know and I don’t think I wanna know either.”

“But I still don’t get why you have to work as a custodian….”

“Because I don’t have the money to pay for my room.”

“Why are you staying at a hotel when you have a penthouse?”

“Because I don’t have one! He took everything away from me, the penthouse, my credit cards, everything. But lucky enough, I bought this car with my own money.”

“Dang, that sucks. And I was planning on asking uncle Pakorn if I could stay over at the house during my vacation here….”

“Go ahead, if you don’t mind living under the same roof as Rada.

Asanai quickly shook his head, “No way. If you’re not living there anymore, then I don’t want to stay there.”

“Then where are you going to stay at?”

“Good question……”

The two became quiet for a moment, each thinking of a place for Asanai to stay at.

“I know!” Parichat finally said.

“Where?”

“You can stay at Siam Paradise, where I’m working. There’s plenty of rooms there.”

“You sure? Is it expensive? Is there good customer service?”

“Yes, yes, and yes. And why you worrying about the price? You have money.”

“Yea, but I didn’t bring much with me.”

“It’s okay. I’ll talk to Ome and see if he can give you a discount.”

“Ome? Who’s that?”

“My boss….”

“Oh…..”

When they turned into Siam Paradise, Parichat saw Ome standing in front of the lobby, looking straight at them. She looked over at Asanai and came up with an idea. They got out the car and Parichat took Asanai’s hand.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Just shut up and stay still.”

When Parichat and Asanai walked over to talk to Ome, the first thing Ome notice was Parichat holding hands with a guy he doesn’t even know.

“We’re back” Parichat said with a smile.

Ome was still staring at their hands.

Parichat looked at Asanai, “Baby love, this is Ome, my boss I was telling you about. Ome, this is Asanai, my boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend?!” Ome and Asanai asked at the same time.

“What the hell are you doing?” Asanai whispered.

“Just shut up……….so Ome, you don’t mind if my boyfriend here stays here do you?”

Ome glanced at Ome then back at Parichat, “Of course not. Siam Paradise welcomes everyone.”

Parichat smiled, “Good. Now could you give Asanai a discount on his stay here since you know I work here and he’s my boyfriend and all….”

“I’ll consider it….”

Parichat the smiled at Asanai, “Come on baby love, I’ll help you unpack your things. You can stay in the room, next door to my room.”

Ome watched as Parichat and Asanai being cuddly while going up the elevator. He never knew Parichat had a boyfriend. All he knew was he didn’t like the image he just saw.

-------------------------------

“What?! So you’re telling me that Ome is actually your ex-boyfriend?”

Parichat nodded.

“So the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing was just trying to make him jealous.”

“Something like that. I just want to show him that if he could move on, then I can too.”

“So you were jealous when you saw him with his new girlfriend.”

“I wasn’t jealous!” Parichat quickly answered.

“Oh yeah, then what do you call it?”

Parichat stayed quiet for a moment, “Look, you should be thanking me for giving you discount here.”

“So how long are we going to pretend here?”

“Until you go back. But I’m not forcing you to be my boyfriend. You can walk out here and go tell Ome that you are actually my cousin instead of my boyfriend. But the discount is off.”

“Fine, I’ll be your stupid baby love but only because I have my own reasons.”

Parichat smirked, “Like what? Wanting discounts?”

“Yeah, that and something else.”

“What?”

“You’ll know pretty soon.”

------------------------------------------

That morning, Araya called Parichat, waking her up from her 5 hour sleep.

“Can’t a girl get some sleep?” Parichat asked over the phone.

“Chat! Help me! I’m going to die!”

“What? Araya, what do you mean you’re going to die?”

“Dude, I think I’m pregnant!”

Parichat opened her eyes and sat up, “What?! How do you know?”

“Because one, I’m having morning sickness. Two, I just realized I’m late. And three, I’m always gagging when I’m around a certain food.”

“Well you don’t know that for sure. Did you take a pregnancy test?”

“No.”

“Did you go see a doctor?”

“No.”

“See, you didn’t do any of those things, how can you be so sure then.”

“Chat, what should I do?”

“Well for starters, how ‘bout taking a pregnancy test.”

“But I’m scared. I’m scared it might turn out positive.”

“Look, how ‘bout this, I’ll come over to your house later on. I don’t work today.”

“Okay.”

“Does your grandmother knows about this?”

“No. I didn’t want to say anything until I’m for sure.”

“Okay, I’ll see you then.”​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
got caught up. GASP so much has happened. I hate that Chat's "fake" father and step-mom, they are super evil!!! I feel that Ome has a point that Chat should change because she can't get by being rude and not caring, and partying around, except he didn't need to break up with her the way he did. I can't wait to read more about their love story. Chat working at the hotel reminds me of Buang Hong (is that how you spell it?), the one with Pancake and Vee. Hmmmm....Araya and Win LOL. i think Win's real motive to marrying Araya is that he loves her but she thinks it's just a joke. I loved the last part, she thinks she's pregnant but too scared to know for sure. I can't wait for more updates <3

TubbyTinker

Chapter 14

Parichat got dress and headed over to Araya’s house an hour later. Araya opened the door on the first knock.

“It’s about time. What happened to , Oh I’ll be right there.”

Parichat looked at her watch, “Girl relax, I’m only an hour late. Is your grandmother home?”

“No, she left with Win’s grandma. Come in.”

Parichat walked in and handed Araya the pregnancy test. She hesitated before grabbing it.

“Take it….”

“I’m scared.”

“What’s there to be scared of? It’s not like it’s going to be the end of the world if you’re pregnant.”

“Well, it’s gonna be the end of my world….”

Araya took the pregnancy test and went inside the restroom. 5 minutes later, she came out, looking more nervous than ever.

“Araya, what are you afraid of? If you do happen to be pregnant, there’s always an abortion if you don’t want the baby…”

“No! I don’t believe in abortion. I just don’t want Win to be the daddy, that’s all.”

Parichat laughed, “I would love to see his face, when you tell him he could actually be a daddy.”

“Shut up! You’re making me nervous even more.”

“Hey, I think you should go check on the test now. Remember, one line means negative, two lines means positive.”

Araya pushed Chat toward the restroom, “You go check. I’m scared.”

“Fine….”

Parichat went to grab the test and brought it back out to read t to Araya, “Okay, here goes…..”

Araya closed her eyes and crossed her finger. Parichat read the test to herself. She glanced up at Araya, then back to the test.

“So what does it say?” Araya asked impatiently.

“You’re pregnant….”

Araya snatched the test from Chat, “Let me see….”

After she saw there were two pink lines, she dropped the test, and fainted.

“Araya!” Chat got a hold of her friend and pulled her to the couch. All Parichat could do was wait for her to wake up.

Araya opened her eyes and saw Parichat’s face, “Oh Chat, it was only a dream. Did you know I had a dream that I was actually pregnant. I took the whole test and everything. It felt so real.”

Chat scratched her head, “Um…Araya…it wasn’t a dream. You are pregnant.”

Araya quickly got up from the couch, “WHAT?!”

“You’re pregnant…”

“I heard you the first time….oooh…I’m so gonna kill Win!”

Nawin came walking in the house looking for Araya, “Hey Araya, let’s go! Our grandmothers are waiting for us.”

The girls looked at him as he walked into the living room, “Hey ladies, what’s up?”

Araya clenched her fist, “I’ll tell you what’s up…”

Araya walked over to Nawin and started choking him, “It’s all your fault! It’s all your fault! I’m gonna kill you!”

Win who was suffocating tried to get her hands off his neck, “Wait…what are you doing? What did I do?”

“Because of you my life is like this! I hate you!”

Parichat finally pulled Araya away from Win so he could breathe, “Araya, calm down. If you actually kill him, who’s gonna take care of the baby?”

Nawin was confused, “Chat, what did you just say? Something baby?”

“Araya’s pregnant….”

Nawin looked at Araya, “Really? You’re pregnant? You’re kidding right?”

“If I was kidding, why would I try to kill you?”

“And how do you know it’s mine?”

“Win!”

“Just kidding! So you sure you’re pregnant?”

Araya went and grabbed the pregnancy so she could show Win, “Explain this then!”

“Ugh, I don’t want to touch that thing. Your pee is all over it…”

“Win, be serious for once…”

“I am being serious……but I say just to make sure that you are pregnant, I say go see the doctor. Who knows, the test could be a false positive…”

Parichat nodded her head, “Win has a point for once. You should go see the doctor.”

“Fine but you have to come with me…”

Parichat shook her head, “I wish I can but I have a lunch with someone…Tell Win to go with you.”

“Uh…why me?” Win asked.

“Well you could potentially be a father here….”

“Yeah…” Araya added. “Let me go change then we’ll head over…”

--------------------------

As soon as Win and Araya walked into the hospital, Win started to feel nervous for himself. He looked to his left and saw a mother holding her baby in her arms. He looked to the right and he saw a father walking his wife into the doctor’s room. Parichat was right, he could potentially be a father and he wasn’t ready for that.

Win nudged Araya, “Hey…when it’s time for you to go in, can I stay out here instead?”

“Even if you didn’t ask, I wouldn’t want you to go in with me anyways. I’m scared I might end up killing you if I found out I’m really pregnant.”

“Miss Araya?” the nurse asked.

“Uh yes, that’s me.”

“The doctor’s ready to see you…”

Araya nodded and followed the nurse inside the doctor’s room. All Win could do was pray that Araya wasn’t pregnant….

------------------

Win walked back and forth in the hospital, waiting for Araya to come out. It was half an hour already and she still hasn’t come out. The longer it took, the more nervous he was getting. And when she finally walked out, he couldn’t tell by her face if she was pregnant or not.

“So….are you pregnant or not?” he asked.

Araya said nothing but swung her hand across Win’s face, “Thanks a lot!” she snapped, before walking off.

“I take that as a yes….”

Win followed Araya outside, calling her name so she would stop to talk to him but she refused. And when he did, she would turn the other way.

“Why are you mad at me?” he asked.

“Why would you even ask that question. You should know darn well why I’m mad. This is all your fault. You made my life like this!”

“Excuse me?! You’re blaming me for getting pregnant?!”

“Yeah, I blame you! If you didn’t get drunk and went into my room that night, none of this would have happen!”

“You were drunk too that night so it wasn’t completely my fault!”

Araya wiped the tears off her eyes. Win had stepped away to cool down before things get out of hand, “I’m sorry. I’ll take responsibility of you and the baby. We’re gonna get married in a few days anyways.”

“You? Taking responsibility? I don’t want to believe that…”

“Why not? A guy like me can’t take responsibility?”

“Yeah, you can’t. You never do and you never will. And you know why I was actually mad at, that you’re gonna be my baby’s father.”

“Just because I’m a player doesn’t mean I can’t take responsibilities and be a good father….”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah…and I’ll prove to you that I can be a good father…..”

“I’ll see about that….”​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Araya is so funny. after she found out that she was pregnant she fainted and thought was all a dream. it was good that they confirmed it with the doctors, to be sure. YAY i can't wait to see Win handle a pregnant lady.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 15

Minor Characters:
Joy portrayed by Tangmo Pattarathida
Asanai portrayed by Tye Nattapol

Asanai came down to have breakfast with Parichat but it was cancelled when she called him and told him she had to run some errands. He then decided to eat alone when Ome came to join him.

“I need to talk to you” Ome said after sitting down.

“About what?”

“Parichat….”

Asanai paused when he heard Ome said her name, “What about Chat?”

“I…uh…I just want to know how long have you guys been dating?”

Asanai smiled a little, “Excuse me but I’m not comfortable telling you my personal business…..”

“I understand that but…..”

“But what?”

“I don’t know if Chat told you this but her and I use to date…..”

“Oh so you’re jealous?”

“No! I mean…don’t get me wrong, Chat and I are just friends….I still care about her. Chat’s a good person, I just….I just wanna know if you really love her…”

“Don’t worry….I love Chat. And I’ll do anything to make her happy…”

“That’s good because if I ever see her get hurt, you’re gonna be the one that’s gonna get hurt.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“No…..I just don’t wanna see Chat get hurt again…..”

“Ome! There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you!”

When Asanai saw Joy walking up towards Ome, he felt weak. He never saw any beautiful girl like Joy in his life before. Her smile stood out to him the most.

Ome stood up, “Sorry. I was just talking to one of our customers.”

Joy smiled at Asanai, “Hi…”

Asanai smiled back, “Hi….”

“Ready to go?” Joy asked Ome.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

As Joy and Ome walked off to go to lunch, Parichat came back and met them at the hotel’s entrance. She ignored them and walked pass them to go sit with Asanai.

“What are you smiling at?” she asked.

“Chat….I think I just met my soul mate…”

“Who? Where?”

“Just a minute ago. She’s so beautiful and her smile…..”

“Who is she? What’s her name?”

“I don’t know her name but she just walked off with your ex?”

“With Ome?……..hey….you like Joy?”

“Joy? That’s her name? You know her?”

“Sort of…she’s Ome’s girlfriend….”

“WHAT?! She’s dating Ome?! Stop playing around.”

“Asanai, when did I ever lie to you?”

“Well….how do you know they’re dating? They might just be friends…”

Parichat shook her head in disagreement, “I know a couple when I see one. Just forget about her dude…..”

Asanai sighed, “That’s too bad. She’s pretty too……anyways where were you this morning?”

“I was with Araya. She think she’s pregnant.”

“Oh yeah? Who’s the baby daddy if she was to be pregnant?”

“Nawin….”

Asanai jaws dropped, “Nawin? Isn’t he her ex-boyfriend? They’re back together?”

“Yeah, I guess you can say that. Their wedding is tomorrow. Wanna come with me?”

“Yeah…I wanna go say hi to Araya and Win too. Haven’t seen them in years…”

“They’re at the doctor right now though. She’s checking if she’s really pregnant.”

“How did she get pregnant anyways?”

Parichat made a stupid face, “They had sex. What do you think?”

“I know they had sex stupid but what made them end up having sex…”

“All Araya told me was they both got drunk at their school reunion and one thing led to another…..”

“Nawin and Araya…..who knew…..”

Since it was a small wedding, only close friends and relatives were invited. Parichat arrived with Asanai and Napat who came down from Chiang Mai. They both went upstairs to help Araya get ready.

“You’re the bride, why don’t you smile?” Napat asked.

“How can I smile? It’s my wedding day. The wedding I never plan on having!”

“Relax girl. It’s not gonna be that bad. It’ll be over before you know it.”

Araya rubbed her stomach, “And I’m not just a bride. I’m a pregnant bride…”

“You’re pregnant?!” Napat asked surprise. “Chat, how come you didn’t tell me this part?”

“Because I wasn’t sure myself. Did you tell your grandma?”

“Yeah…I told her last night…”

“How did she react?”

“What do you think? She was so happy like she won the lottery or something.”

“How did Win react?”

“Shocked…like me……why does my life have to be messed up like this?”

There was a knock at the door. It was Araya’s grandmother.

“Araya, sweetie it’s almost time.”

Napat and Parichat left Araya to talk to her grandmother and went downstairs. Napat saw Ome and Joy walking in and was shocked.

She nudged Parichat to look at them, “Is that his new girlfriend?”

“Yeah….”

“She’s pretty….”

Parichat gave Napat the stare.

Napat smiled weakly, “But of course, she’s not prettier than you…..”

Parichat smiled, “That’s what I’m talking about.”

“So, how long have they been dating?”

Parichat shrugged, “I don’t know. Why don’t you go ask them?”

Asanai came and gave Parichat a glass of Champaign, “I didn’t know Ome and Joy were invited.”

Parichat drank her Champaign, “Neither did I.”

“Hey, why don’t you introduce me to her?”

“Asanai, are you stupid? Why would I wanna do that?”

“I want to get to know Joy a bit better.”

“Dude, I already told you she has a boyfriend already. Why you wanna mess with her?”

“I just wanna be her friend. So please, can you introduce me to her?”

“No way! And besides, Joy and I aren’t friends. Don’t you think it’ll be a little weird to do that.”

“You’re right…..I’ll go introduce me to her myself then.”

“Go ahead but remember, if you do introduce yourself to her, don’t tell her that you’re my cousin!”

“I know! I know!”

Asanai fixed his tux and hair and walk straight to where Joy was standing at.

“Hi…we meet again…”

Joy flashed her smile, “Yeah…I remember you from Ome’s hotel. I didn’t know you were invited to the wedding too.”

“Oh yeah…my cous-…I mean my girlfriend is best friends with the bride.”

“Girlfriend? Who is she?”

“Parichat….”

“You’re Parichat’s boyfriend?”

Asanai nodded weakly, “Yeah…..I’m Asanai by the way.”

“I’m Joy. It’s nice to meet you.”

“You too.”

Ome walked up and interrupted their conversation, “Joy…let’s go take a seat. The ceremony is about to start…”

“Okay…I’ll talk to you later Asanai…”

Asanai nodded, “Okay….”

-------------------------

“What were you guys talking about anyways?” Ome asked after they sat down.

“Oh nothing. He was just introducing himself. Did you know he’s Chat’s new boyfriend?”

“Yeah I know. They’re staying right next door to each other.”

“How do you feel?”

“About them living next door to each other?”

“About Parichat having a new boyfriend?”

Ome hesitated, “I’m…I’ happy for her …”

Joy smiled, “You sure?”

Ome nodded, “Yes…”

Joy shook her head, “What you say and feel doesn’t match up. I know you too well Ome…”

Ome stayed quiet as everyone takes a seat since the ceremony began. Every once in a while, he would glance over at Parichat and Asanai and Parichat would notice it and tells Asanai to act romantically in front of his face.

author's note: I decided to add Tye and Mo as the minor characters in here again​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 16

After the ceremony was over, Nawin and Araya walked around to thank the guests that came. Araya wasn’t feeling well but she had to put on a fake smile so she wouldn’t worry her grandmother.

“Are you alright?” Nawin asked. “If you can’t take it, you can go sit.”

“Don’t pretend like you care about me” Araya snapped.

“Who said I was worried about you. I’m just worried about the baby.”

“Don’t pretend to be worried about the baby either!”

“How can I not be worried. That’s my baby.”

“It’s my baby.”

“Araya, it takes two people to make the baby.”

“But I don’t want you to be the baby’s father…”

“Well, that’s too bad…Look, go sit down for awhile…”

Nawin tried taking Araya to sit down but she pushed him away, “I already told you I’m fine!”

“Okay, okay, whatever you say. If you feel sick, just let me know then.”

Araya smirked, “Don’t worry, if I feel like throwing up, I’ll just turn over to you and you’ll be my bucket.”

“Ha-ha very funny…”

As a husband, Nawin took Araya’s hand and continued thanking and took pictures with the guests that were seated at the table.

-----------------------

Parichat sat outside by the pool, drinking her champaign as she thought about when her and Ome used to discuss their special wedding day. The more she thought about it, the more glass of champaign she drank.

“Don’t drink too much now” Ome warned, taking a seat next to her.

“Don’t worry, I added water to it so I won’t get fully drunk.”

“Does that even work?”

Parichat shrugged, “Why don’t you try?”

“No thanks.”

They were both silence for a moment. Parichat was waiting for Ome to say something. If he wasn’t, she was going to get up and leave.

“So……why aren’t you inside taking pictures with them??” he finally asked.

“I don’t like taking pictures. Why aren’t you taking pictures with them?”

“I……I…wanted to talk to you instead.”

Parichat took another sip, “About what?”

“Are you….are you…….”

“Am I what?”

“Are you happy right now?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, are you happy with…you know….Asanai?”

Parichat paused, “…Yeah…of course. He makes me happy. Why?”

“Is he…looking out after you like he’s suppose to? You know, like what a boyfriend should do?”

Parichat burst out laughing, “You’re jealous huh Ome? Admit it!”

“No! Why would I be jealous?”

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

“Well….is he?”

“Yes….he makes me happy. Whatever I want, he gets it for me. Does that answer your question….”

Ome nodded slowly, “Yeah….well I’m happy to hear that you’re happy.”

“Seriously Ome, why do care about my personal life?”

“You want the truth?”

Parichat nodded.

“I don’t wanna see you get hurt.”

“Like you hurt me?”

“Chat…..”

Parichat stood up, “Look, Asanai will never hurt me so you can relax…”

“Look Chat, I didn’t mean for us to end like that okay….”

“Why are you apologizing? It was my fault remember?”

“No it wasn’t.”

“Really? Because I remember clearly that night you told me you didn’t want to be with me because the way I was. You really hurt me you know that. Love is suppose to be about accepting the other person for who they are.”

“I’m sorry….”

“I’m sorry too. But now I found a new guy that accepts me for who I am. No matter what I do, he will still love me.”

Parichat put down her glass of champaign and walked back inside.

“Chat, come take pictures with us” Napat insisted.

“I don’t like taking pictures though.”

“Dude come on, it’s Araya’s wedding.” said Asanai.

“Fine…”

As the photgrapher was taking the group photo, Araya felt uneasy and she knew she was about to vomit. She turned over to Napat and she freaked out.

“Na-uh. You better throw up on your man!”

Araya turned to Nawin and out came the vomit. It was too late for Nawin to step away. All he could do was stand there and let his wife vomit on him.

“Oops….” Araya whispered.

Nawin smiled weakly, “You’re welcome….I told you to tell me beforehand if you’re gonna throw up.”

“And I told you I was gonna let you be my bucket.”

“Okay you two, go upstairs and change” Araya’s grandmother suggested.

The two headed upstairs as their grandmothers followed them. Parichat stepped outside to answer her phne.

“Hello?”

“Khun noo, it’s me Waan.”

“Waan? Why did you call? Is everything okay?”

“It’s Rada…”

“What about her?”

“She’s throwing all your clothes and belonging that you left here out the door.”

“What do you mean out the door?”

“She’s throwing it outside the house. I tried stopping her but she wouldn’t listen.”

“What about dad? What did he say?”

“Khun Pakorn isn’t here but I’m pretty sure he allowed her to do this anyways.”

“Okay, I’m coming over right now!”

Parichat hung up the phone and went back inside to tell Napat that she was leaving.

“Why you leaving so early? You have work today?”

“No. I gotta take care of some things back at home. Tell Asanai that I left.”

“Okay…see ya later then.”​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OoOo tye & tangmo. that poster looks cute. tangmo looks like ploy in that picture.

YAY they got married, funny that Win got barfed on lol. Poor Chat, she gets dealt with all these hardships.
thanks for updating ^^