because Sala is beautiful

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha. me and my brother photoshooted yesterday. first photoshoot of o9 =]

so it starts off with my brother cleaning my car

and i'm like yo get in this pix. so of course he looks like a pr'ek

and yep. this is why he calls me albino. b/c my skin is so white. oh well i like my white skin =] have to be n'ek you know. HAHA

and this is where things start to get strange.

oh my gawd i couldn't stop laughing

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha thanks ^^ yea someone asked if he was my real brother LOL. yeap he's my only sibling =] i look more like my dad and he looks more like my mom ha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My little brothers are darker than me too because they think they're cool swimming in the pools during summer lol. I miss the little brats actually so seeing your pics with your brother makes me a little nostalgic *sniff*. Very cute pics you got Grudgeprincess :). Oh I've also always wanted a bug but my parents say no...stick with the Asian cars...which actually means stick to the car brand that your dad likes lol. They're so ASIAN @_@.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha thanks honeys! =]

Nai haa well at least you get a car =]. i was like yo i want a beetle and mhmm. apparently my mom likes it too. hahaha i got it over the summer but i can't drive yet so hmm. she's driving it in the meantime hah. but i'll be able to drive it by the summer! gawd but my car is so hard to drive like with the converible up you can't see from the sides and its ridiculous my moms kinda skeptical of letting me drive me b/c shes like ITS REALLY HARD TO SEE! and i'm like oi haha. well what can you do about it lol

cecilia

Staff member
awe. these are so cute ..
love those funny poses w/the brother.
can't believe, you make him clean your car LOl.
i can't never get any of my brother do that for me .

PRETTY and ADORABLE LIKE ALWAYS !!! -- Love it

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
MY CECI!!!! oh girl. i believe you owe me some pictures FYI! hahah. awh thanks honey. =]. hahaha starry asked me the same thing. and yes i make him clean my car! what you expect ME to do it? hahahah nope =]. and plus he got his game so blah