Becoming a Family Again

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ta-da....i made something for this fanfic..it's not the greatest..but i hope you like it...

i didn't know if this is going to be funny or sad or whatever...but i put it as a funny sweet fanfic...if there's anything you want me to change...just tell me :D

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
ta-da....i made something for this fanfic..it's not the greatest..but i hope you like it...

i didn't know if this is going to be funny or sad or whatever...but i put it as a funny sweet fanfic...if there's anything you want me to change...just tell me :D

Thanks RR, its soo cute. Its perfect for the story thanks again

fun

Expired Sarnie

RR it is so adorable. I love the little baby, so na ruk!

Rome and Rita are so perfect!!!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 4 & 5

I made it a two chapter since it was long. Hope you like it...

Since leaving the Hospital, Rita kept thinking about Rome. What did I get myself into, but I needed to know about Lin and why she never talk about her days at college.

In the meantime.....
Rome thought of away to get Rita to be his wife. He went to his best friend Tik who is a lawyer.
Tik: Hey what up!! What bring you here Rome?
Rome: Hey Tik, I need a favor to ask you to do.
Tik: What is it? You know me, I will help you. So what is the favor that you need?
Rome: I need you to type me up a marriage document for me..
Tik: wait what a MARRIAGE DOCUMENT... Rome was going on, I know you don't have a girlfriend.
Rome: I met a girl and we're in love and want to get marry, since she has my child and doesn't want the child to be fatherless. (thinking to himself... I just lie to my best friend, I'm going to hell for what I'm gonna do to Lin sister)
Tik: (with a puzzle face) wait when did you have a girl and when did she has your child?
Rome: Its a long stories... I tell you later Tik. So can you type me a marriage license.
Tik: Okay I will, but you better tell me the story.

While Tik was typing the marriage document. Rome thought to himself step one of my plans is done. Gosh how am I gonna though with this crazy plans of mind. I thought want to hurt Rita but I need to be a part of Lin life some how and being Joel father will make me closer to that.

Tik: DONE.. here you go Rome.
Rome: Thanks man I owe you one.

Back at Rite home...

The maid was preparing food for dinner tonight with Rome. Rita went to Joel room, to put him to sleep. Rita has a funny feeling about tonight but she dismiss it. Goodnight Joel and gave him a kiss before leaving to get ready. Rita decided to wear a pink summer dress.

Rome just reach to Rita home and thought to himself I need to be ready for what I'm gonna do. The maid greeted Rome and told him to have a seat and she will go tell Miss. Rita that your here. The maid knock the door and told her that her guest was here. Rita told the maid to tell him, that she be down soon and told the maid she can have the rest of the night off. The maid went downstairs to tell Rome that she be down in a few minute and left to go meet her boyfriend. Rita was walking down the stair and felt that Rome was looking at her. Rome couldn't stop looking her an thought WOW she soo pretty.

Rita: Hi! with a smile on her face
Rome: Hi so let have dinner and talk I'm super hungry.
Rita:eek:kay since she wants this night to be over.

Rome fallow Rita to the dinning room and start to think if he got everything he needed for tonight plan. They seated across from each other.

Rita: How do you know Lin?
Rome: I knew her back in college and became good friends after that until she met Oil and started to not talk to anyone.
Rite: sight I hate that guy Oil, he reuin my sister bond with Lin.
Rome: One day I went to visit here at her apartment and the landlord told me that she move out. I wanted to know why she drop out of school and all.
Rita: What she drop out, why didn't she tell me!!
Rome: You didn't know that she drop out of school?
Rita: No I didn't, Lin never tell me anything anymore, since Oil know I didn't like him and kept her away from me.

While talking to each other. Baby Joel started to cry and Rita went up stairs to check on him. Rome watch as Rita went up stairs and went to him briefcase and took some white powder to put in her drink so he can make her sign the marriage license. So Rome hurry to put the white powder in her drink before Rita see what he was doing. Rita came down a few second after and told Rome that Joel wanted more milk.

Rome: How is Joel doing?
Rita: He doing better, but I fear that his father might try to take him away from me. I'm not going to let him, since Joel is my only family member I got left.
Rome: I wouldn't let Oil take Joel away.

Rita went to reach for her drink and Rome was watching her.

Rite: Thanks but I can handle this.
Rome: Rita I'm here for you when you need me.
Rita: Thanks, but I don't know you. Gosh why is my head so dizzy
Rome: Are you okay? and went to go help Rita up from her seat.
Rita: I'm okay but I feel so dizzy now.

Rome was helping Rita up to go have a seat on the sofa. Rita couldn't talk and think straight. Rome knew it was working and went to get the marriage document for Rita to sign. Rome and Rita are finally marry. Rome wanted to make this more real, so he took Rita upstairs to her room.

Rome started to undress Rita. Rita started to undress Rome not knowing want she was doing. Rome knew this was wrong but something inside of him to go farther then this. Rome felt that Rita was still a virgin cause she was telling him to be gentle. Rome and Rita made love that night.

The next morning...
Rita woke up with a big headache and wonder how she got to her bedroom and she was so sore. Rome was sleeping next to her. Rome woke up with Rita moving and talking.

Rita: Why are you in my bedroom? Why are you naked? (not realizing she was naked to) Why are you sleeping in my bedroom?
Rome:Why not since your my wife now!!!
Rita:What I'm not your wife? (she realize that she was naked) You took my virginities away from me(she started to cry)
Rome: (felt guilty watching her crying, and went to get the marriage document) Rita I'm not lying to you and here is the marriage license stating that you marry to me now.
Rita:(looking at the document) What I'm marry to you? How and that my handwriting. Get out, get out, get out.

Rome went out of Rita bedroom door and didn't know what to do now, feeling that he made a mistake. While walking down the hall he heard Joel crying. So Rome went to see Lin son. Hi there, I'm your daddy now!! Joel look up and stop crying and started to giggle. Rome knew this was the best if he wanted to be a part of Joel life. Rita got dress and went to see if Joel was up and wanted to forget everything that happen last night. While walking down the hall she heard someone in his room and realize it, that Rome was playing with Joel.

To be continue...

Spoil: Rita might go along with Rome as her husband.
Oil come back and what gonna happen
Joel might have a brother or sister.

Stay tune.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the quick update. I can't believe Rome did that? Wow Joel will have a baby sister/brother so soon. LMAO

Rome is completing the family. How cute! :spin:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so fast they're married already hehehe "she felt sore" lol keep it up

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 6 and 7

Another two long chapter. ^_^ I know I'm posting this fast I just wanted to finish this. I have another great idea for another story staring Aum and Rita or Rita and Ken don't know who to use yet. Which do want more Rita and Aum or Rita and Ken? Lolz I'm almost done with this story.

Rome didn't realize Rita was at the door. He kept playing with Joel. Something inside of Rita thought that Rome was handsome but she snap out of it.

Rita:Why are you here in Joel room?
Rome:(turn around to face Rita: I heard him crying, so I came in.
Rita: We need to discuss about what happen.
Rome:Fine, but I'm not divorcing you. Just to let you know!!
Rita:Why not? Its not like we have to be marry cause, cause. Never mind (she didn't want to talk about what happen)
Rome: Cause your my wife now and your mine. Don't you remember last night and what we did.
Rita:(started to get angry and storm out the room)

Rome knew he was wrong and didn't want Rita to why he did this to her. Rome decided to carry Joel an start to go check on Rita. Rita knew she will break her promise to her mother. Rita remember that she promise that she will only be marriage one time. Rome decided that he should go check on Rita. Rome was holding Joel while looking for Rita. Rita was at her bedroom crying. When Rome reach to her room and saw her crying making his heart break.

Rome:Are you okay Rita? I didn't mean to do this to you.
Rita: Then why did you do this then?
Rome: Just trust me that I did this for a reason and I will tell you later.
Rita:Fine I trust that you will tell me, why you did this.
Rome: So what should we do since we're marry? Should you move with me or should I move with you?
Rita:I'm not leaving this house, this the only memory I have of my parent.
Rome: Fine I will move my stuff to this house.

Rome handed Joel to Rita, he gave Joel a kiss on the cheek. Rome felt something inside of him, so he gave Rita a kiss on the cheek. It made Rita blush. Rome told Rita that he be back later tonight since he has to go to work now and pack his stuff.

In the mean time...

Oil was with his wife Vicky and kids. Just thinking about Lin. He knew she was dead but he was sad that it happen to her. But, in away he felt that its better now, since she won't ruin his family. I still remember that night....

Flash back....

He remember that day when, he found out that Lin was pregnant and he didn't want to ruin his family.

Lin:Hunnie your gonna be a father, I didn't tell you but I'm a couple of month pregnant.
Oil: What? How? No, you can't.
Lin:Why? I thought you love me.
Oil:Lin I can't you know I have a wife and kids this is gonna break my family.
Lin:(started to cry) but what about me and the baby...
Oil: We need to break this off, I need to be with my family.
Lin: What about me? You told me that you love me, and wanted to be with me.
Oil: he sighted I can't Lin, and you know my parent if they found out about you. I won't inherriage anything from my parent.
Lin: she was shock what she was hearing from Oil. Hunnie what are you gonna do with me and our child.
Oil: I'm not going to see you anymore and I will spend you money every month. So... you can raise your child.

Lin ran out the door with tears running down her face. She got in the car and wanted to go talk to her sister Rita. It was raining hard that night and she didn't see the road well. She slam on her break when a dog was crossing the road. The car twarl and it flip over. On her way to the Hospital she started to have contractions and started to feel weak. She ask one of the nurses to hand her a paper and pen. Lin knew she would servine this. Lin wrote a letter to Rita, telling her everything. Lin gave birth to a baby son that she name Joel after her Father. She ask the nurse for a favor to hand this letter to her sister. While holding Joel, Lin die second later.

Oil knew that Lin die giving birth and Lin son was with Rita. He decided that he doesn't want his wife to know he has a son. He contact his lwyer to make a contract telling him that he gave up his right as a father to Rita Jensen.

Rome was at the Hospital working and kept thinking about Rita. Tik came to visit Rome at the Hospital. To see if Rome was ready for his 25th birthday blash.

Tik: Hey man!! Are you still up for tonight?
Rome: Hey Tik!! What going on tonight?
Tik: Man you forgot that its my 25th birthday blash tonight.
Rome: OMG I totally forgot, I will make it tonight.
Tik:Hey bring your girl, I haven't seen her yet.
Rome: I try, I talk to her later tonight.
Tik: Okay you better. I see you later I have to get the party ready. Peace-out man
Rome: Peace-out

Rome thought oh man how am I going to get Rita to go tonight.

While finishing things at home Rita came to think what she got herself into. She a wife now. She knows this isn't love. While playing with Joel. Rome came home early to talk to Rita about the party tonight.

Rome: Hey Rita!! Hi there Joel, he gave Joel a kiss on the cheek. Rita can I ask you a favor, I know I didn't have the right to ask you a favor.
Rita: What is it?
Rome: Well my best friend is having a birthday blash tonight and wanted you to come with me.
Rita: I don't know staring at Rome with the sad puppy eye. Okay I will go, but I need to get a dress and want about Joel.
Rome: a smile on his face. Why don't we bring our son Joel to.
Rita: thought our son. Okay fine!! Fine I need to hit the store to get an outfit tonight and your gonna be the driver.
Rome: was really happy. Okay, I needed an outfit to. Something inside of his couldn't stop smiling, am I feeling something for her. I can't be since I'm doing this for Lin.

Rome, Rita and little Joel got ready to go hit the stores to find an outfit for tonight. Everyone was looking at them thinking to them self that they are a really good-looking family. It made Rita blush knowing people was looking at them. Rome found an outfit. A black slack and a blue button down dress shirt. Rita found a matching outfit for Joel also. Rita told Rome to wait at the store holding Joel, so she can find a dress. Rita found a body hugging blue dress that shows off her figure, that matches the color theme with Rome and Joel.
Rita: Okay I'm done are you?
Rome: Yep lets get going before we're late.

While driving to the house. They didn't talk to each other at all but kept looking at each other for a while everytime they stop at the stoplight. Rita and Joel went to the room to get ready. Rome went to the guest room to get ready. Rome was done and kept looking at his watch. Where Rita, we're gonna be late. Rita finally was done and thoght to herself that she look hot. Joel kept smiling at Rita. Lets go downstair Joel hold him while walking down the stair. Rome notice how hot Rita look in that dress. Thought he was going to be the luckiest guy at the party. They reach to Tik home. Tik saw Rome and started to head over to him.

Tik: Hey you made it Rome.
Rome: Yeah I did, this is my wife Rita and my son Joel. This is Tik my best friend Rita.
Rita: Hi nice to meet you.
Tik: Nice to meet you to.

Rita was blushing and thought wife and son. Tik thought to himself WOW Rita is hot to bad she marry to Rome and has a son with him. Tik girlfriend walk up to greet Rome and a girl that look familiar to her.

Tik: This is my girlfriend Aump. This is Rita, Rome wife and there son Joel.
Aump: Rome wife!! Looking at Rita
Rita: OMG Aump I haven't seen you since college.
Aump: Rita OMG giving each other a hug.
Rome and Tik: You guys know each other?
Aump and Rita: Yep we became really good friends an college and we lost touch after that.
Aump: So wait when did you and Rome got marry and have a kid together.
Rita and Rome: Its a long story was not talk about this since its Tik birthday.

Joel felt asleep and ask Rita and Rome ask if they can put Joel to sleep in one of there rooms. While putting Joel to sleep, Tik let one of his maid to go and watch Joel so that his parent was going to enjoy the party without worrying about him. Rome held Rita hand and started to walk back to the party. Rita felt everyone was looking at them again and started to blush. They chatted with everyone and felt tired. So, they decided to head back home since it was 1am in the morning. They reach home and Rome and Rita put Joel to sleep in his crib. Rome was heading to the guest room, when Rita ask him why isn't he sleeping in her bedroom. Rome started to walk to Rita room and they start to kiss passion.

To Continue......

Spoil: Next chapter x-rated. :eek: There feeling become stronger for each other. Is Rita pregnant or not? Is Rome going to tell why he did this to Rita?
Stay Tune..... I will finish this week.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... looks like it's going in a fast speed... haha...

rome and rita starts to fall in love with each other already... haha

oil married already but still have an affair with lin... what a bad guy... sigh...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why is Rita given in so easily to Rome? He is like controlling her. Great to know that Aump is friends with Rome and I hope she doesn’t become the third wheeler.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Why is Rita given in so easily to Rome? He is like controlling her. Great to know that Aump is friends with Rome and I hope she doesn’t become the third wheeler.

lolz, Aump is not gonna be the third wheel. But there something that gonna go between Rome and Rita. Rita x-boyfriend come back to the picture, making Rome jealous. :tease:

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.8 Rated R. :r-scene-pop-corn: enjoy.

While kissing, Rome and Rita felt that someone is pushing them to be closer. It seem that Lin wanted them to be together. Rome started to undress Rita, which was easy since she was wearing a dress. He was so amaze by her body. Seeing her naked made with become hotter inside. Rita started to unbutton Rome shirt. Thinking to herself, gosh he has a nice six pack yummy.

Rome went to her breast and started to kiss it. "You taste great," he said, slithering his tongue again into her breast, this time fastening his mouth to her and sucking while his tongue searched.

"Oh, gosh," Rita moaned, wanted Rome to be inside of her. "Rita...we don't have to do this. We can stop if you want. Rita was looking into his eye, telling don't stop.

Rita stepped back and started undoing his belt. She popped it open and pulled the zipper down, which was not easy given the pressure from the inside. His cock pushed his pants open. His boxer-covered dick tented the front. She pushed his pants lower as Rome worked on her breasts. It was almost simultaneous with Rita's tits and Rome's cock coming free. His dick swayed stiffly as Rita lowered his boxers. Rome had removed his shoes and used his feet to step out of the pants and boxers. Rita was amaze by his size. This was her first time seeing it, since the first time Rome and Rita had sex. She didn't know what was going on.

Rome was on top of Rita. He was ready to feel her warm. Rita.. Are you ready, I'm gonna push in? Yes Rome I'm ready. Rita felt a little pain when Rome was going in. Rome started to push slower knowing Rita was trying to get use to the slight pain. Rome wanted to go slow but his body betrayed him. He was so excited he started pounding into Rita almost right away. She was turned on too and accepted his deep probing cock with delight. His cock was sending electric charges of pleasure throughout Rita's body. Rome's hands fondling her tits increased her pleasure level too.

Rita never knew how much Rome is giving her pressure. Rome and Rita kept moaning though out there love-making session. Leaving them both tired, Rome was done and felt asleep next to Rita holding on to her.

To be Continue....

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO who was babysitting!? :loool: I went back to reread, so the first night they spent, Rome didn’t really do anything but just undress her. Hmmm?

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO who was babysitting!? :loool: I went back to reread, so the first night they spent, Rome didn’t really do anything but just undress her. Hmmm?

Hehehe Umm Joel was sleeping thought out the night and Rome did do something to Rita, but I didn't want to write about it in the earlier chapter.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hehehe Umm Joel was sleeping thought out the night and Rome did do something to Rita, but I didn't want to write about it in the earlier chapter.
I guess they kept their moaning volume on the down low. How could Joel be sleeping when it is like totally steaming inside the house. LMAO

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 9 :wub: Enjoy

The next morning...

Rome woke up first. He kept staring at Rita. Thinking to himself that he was the most luckiest guy on earth, he marry the most beautiful woman. He gave Rita a kiss on the naked shoulder, waking Rita. Rita turn to face Rome. :kiss: Rome gave her a deep kiss and they heard Joel crying. So they got there robe on and when to check on Joel.

Joel was smiling when he saw his parent, coming into the room. Hi, Joel they both say. Rita and Rome went to give Joel a bath and give him a new fresh diaper. They all had breakfast together. Rome called out to spend time with his family. Rita thought to herself this is her time feeling like a family again.

While having dinner someone came to knock the door. Rita open the door. Someone handed her a legal document. Rita whats wrong, Rome looking at her bringing in a big yellow envelope. I don't know while opening it. Its from Oil. "What", said Rome. Its a document stating that he gave up his right as a father. Thats great Rome, I don't have to think if Oil was going to steal Joel away from me. They hugging feeling happy that Joel is theres now.

This went on for more couple of month. Rome an Rita would put Joel to sleep. After they made more love making session. One day Rome went to work. Rita saw that Rome forgot his lunch. Rita left Joel with the new nanny they hired. While driving to the Hospital, Rita thought to herself if Rome loved her.

Rita reach to the hospital. She ask the reception desk if Dr. Rome was here. The lady made a pager for him informing there was someone here to see him. Rome went downstairs and saw Rita sitting down. Rita didn't see him, Rome went be hide her giving a kiss on her cheek. Making her turn around facing Rome. Everyone was looking at them. Making her blush.

Rome: What bring you here?
Rita: You left your lunch, so I brought it for you.
Rome: Ohh I forgot this morning. He was glad that Rita care about him. Ring...ring...ring... Sorry Rita I got to pick up this.
Rome:Hello
Tik: Hey man, Aump want me to ask you and Rita for dinner. Cause she hasn't talk to Rita for a while.
Rome:Let me ask Her. While holding the phone. Rita do want to have dinner with Tik and Aump tonight.
Rita:ummm okay sure. I haven't talk to Aump since the birthday party.
Rome: yep we be there! The place we always go eat at.
Tik: Yep see you at 7 then. bye
Rome: Bye. Rita want to eat lunch with me I'm hungry.
Rita: smiling okay sure.

While Rome and Rita had lunch together everyone wanted to know who was the girl with Rome. Since Rome never eat or speak to any girl beside if it has to do with work. Rita felt people was looking at her. Rome feed Rita some of his lunch that Rita broght for him. Making people talk about them. Rome was done eating.

Rita: I think I should go now!!
Rome: with his sad puppy eye, your leaving. Okay I walk you out.
Rita: Yes and plus you need to get back to work.
Rome: Knowing that Rita was right. He gave her a kiss on her cheek making people question who is that girl he so lovely dovey at. Making her blush even more.

While walking Rita out the door, one of Rome co-worker walk to him. Hey Rome you got a second I need your help. They both stop.
Rome: What up Dr.Raymond?
Dr. Raymond: Hey I can't figure was condition my patient has. While talking to Rome, he notice this pretty girl next to Rome.
Rome: notice Dr. Raymond looking at Rita making him a little jealous. Ohh sorry this is my WIFE RITA. Rita this is Dr. Raymond.
Dr.Raymond: Wait.... WIFE, when did you have a wife buddy? thinking to himself damn Rome lucky.
Rome: Its a long story!!
Rita: Hi there, Rome I need to go now and to check on Joel. Since I told the nanny I be back soon.
Rome: Hold on Dr. Raymond. I'm gonna walk you out Rita, holding Rita hand so no guys will look at her. He gave a kiss on her lips so that they know that Rita his.
Rita: ROME... people are looking, okay now go back to work. I will see later tonight.
Rome:Fine, okay I be going to help my co-worker.

When Rita left, everyone wanted to know when did Rome had a wife and all. But, he didn't say much beside he lucky that he have a pretty wife and a healthy baby son Joel.

While at Rita home....

Rita was busy playing with Joel, since he can crawling now. "Hunnie I'm home", said Rome when he got home. Rita call out saying she in Joel room. Rome went to Joel room to see his wife and son.
Rome: We need to get ready to meet Tik and Aump.
Rita: Oh mine I forgot. I need to hurry. Heading Joel to the nanny.

Rome and Rita heeding to the bedroom to change. Rome wore jean and a black button down shirt. Rita decided to wear a body hugging black tube-top mini dress. Making Rome thinking all the guys is going to look at Rita, which made him jealous telling her that it was way to sexy. Rita laught said no its not. Lets go before we're late. Fine Rita...

While driving there, Rome kept telling Rita the dress is to sexy and short. They got there and got out. Rome notice that all the guys were looking at here. Making Rome more jealous, he grab Rita hand so they know she taken.

Aump: There here!! Rita and Rome right here!!
Tik: Hey Rome and Rita!!
Rome: Hi Tik and Aump!! I haven't seen you in awhile.
Rita: Hi guys! She and Aump gave each other a hug.

They were talking about stuff. When someone walk up to there table holding a bottle of wine. Hi, there Rita and Aump!! Aump and Rita looked up, OMG Dennis O'Neil what are you doing here!!! Rome was getting even madder when Rita kept looking at him.

Dennis: Yep, I'm back to help my dad company for now.
Rita: Thats good oh sorry this is Tik, Rome and of course you know Aump.
Rome: Hi I'm Rita husbane!! Holding up his hand to shake Dennis hand.
Dennis: Husbane?? Shaking Rome hand.
Aump: How have you been Dennis? Ohh sorry this is Tik my boyfriend.
Tik: Hi there!!
Rome: So how do you guys know each other? wanted to know who he was to Rita.
Aump: Oh that Rita x-boyfriend, they dated in college and everyone thought they were gonna be marry.

Rome got even more jealous seeing that Dennis was Rita x. Rita felt that Rome was getting jealous which made her happy knowing Rome does care.

Dennis: Thats a long time ago. Hey Rita we need to have dinner together and talk since I haven't seen you a while I got to go now.
Rita: Okay sure, here my number and give me a call.

Rome got mad that Rita gave that guy her number and they are gonna go eat dinner together. They finish dinner and they all decided to call it a night. Since Rome and Rita need to get back to Joel. Rome was mad which Rita knew.
Rita: Are you okay Rome? You haven't really talk to me at dinner when Dennis left.

Rome: I'm FINE Rita, so why didn't you and Dennis got marry.
Rita: Its a long story I don't want to talk about it, since it only bring back the memory she had with Dennis.
Rome: Fine don't tell me!!
Rita: Are you mad? Rome listen I'm your wife now, don't get mad at me.
Rome: I know, but...
Rita: No but..
Rome: Fine...

They reach to there house, and when to check on Joel and the nanny. They were sleeping so they decided not wake them up. Rita decided to take a shower. Soooo Rome decided we wanted to join Rita in the shower............

To be continue...... Next chapter rate R.

just a couple of more chapters to

Spoil: Umm Never mind I was going to tell, but I decided not to.. I make you guys guest. :lmao: :tease:

fun

Expired Sarnie
You're such a teaser.

Rome is very jealous of Rita. I was blushing the whole time; he held Rita’s hand so that everyone know she belongs to him. LMAO