Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm gonna fourth the comment about Kim! I never thought she was pretty, just cute sometimes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think kim is pretty -look at the Krobkrue ceremony I just didn't recognise her- but she has something appealing -tall curvy body. Besides pics don't do her justice because she always looks old on pics.

I pray and hope to see Aum/Aff together my fav couple of the year...
555. :highfive: Ateam

cake

sarNie Egg
mint is the only cute one. i dont know the third girl. kim to be me is not at all pretty. she's average. i dont see a big deal in promoting her. she should be supporting...but its just my opinion. dont get mad if ure her fans.

lol i agree i love mint!!!

cake

sarNie Egg
omg mint is so pretty i hope she and mark will get to pair up in the calendar and hhmm i love mint in her long dress it so pretty it suits her well and kim never thought she was pretty but i can stand her i think she is alrite and mew idk she okay but overall i think the 3 girls are pretty but mint is prettier lol :thumbsup:

chouakim

TTFC♥
So pretty! Can't wait to see the full calendar photos. XD

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I think Kim is simple and natural, doesn't require a lot or need to do much to look pretty. I guess I'm in the minority who thinks she's actually not that bad looking but we all have different tastes.

Ceci - Now that you pointed it out I also wish Mint wore something knee length. The dress she has on is beautiful but she looks like an outcast.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Kim is simple and natural, doesn't require a lot or need to do much to look pretty. I guess I'm in the minority who thinks she's actually not that bad looking but we all have different tastes.

Ceci - Now that you pointed it out I also wish Mint wore something knee length. The dress she has on is beautiful but she looks like an outcast.
i agree Kim is in her natural beauty unlike some they put lots of effort to boost their
looks but Kim doesn't need that much work cos she's mother nature
yeah everyone has their own interest and taste but 4 me Kim she's one good sample of
being beautiful :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I want ATEAM and YADECH together -- it'll be a dream come true lol

anyway, i think Kim is beautiful -- she's a natural too .. i love her in THARA :wub:
Super excited for 3 Noom .. i just wish they switch up her role to play khem's character b/c it seems to fit her well than Pok's character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want ATEAM and YADECH together -- it'll be a dream come true lol

anyway, i think Kim is beautiful -- she's a natural too .. i love her in THARA :wub:
Super excited for 3 Noom .. i just wish they switch up her role to play khem's character b/c it seems to fit her well than Pok's character.
yeah ceci lets cross our two fingers for Yadech and Ateam :highfive:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh please kim is pretty much average without makeup. Look at that :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIIeNO6j1pM&feature=player_detailpage#t=77s

cecilia

Staff member
okay -- let's not play nitpicking b/c if we really do that .. there are lots for some of our favorite .. i'll leave at that lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So ? fav or not this girl, like every other girls, is average without make up. I just want to proove that the "she doesn't need to put too much make to look gorgeous" is wrong and here is the proof.

cecilia

Staff member
So ? fav or not this girl, like every other girls, is average without make up. I just want to proove that the "she doesn't need to put too much make to look gorgeous" is wrong and here is the proof.
i understand your proof -- i didn't read that at first .. i thought you're just picking on her like she's not natural at all .. that she doesn't need much makeup but yes, agree .. everyone needs thick makeup to look good .. there are only a few who will look good with not that much on ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lets just not talk about who's beauty or not cos the subject won't end so lets stay on
this line no further, change subject like anymore updates on this new Ch3 calender 2012

tinah

sarNie Coma
kim look the same with or without make up. most of the time she doesnt have loads of make up like some actresses out there. shes a natural beauty! beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so everyones gonna have different taste

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
kim look the same with or without make up. most of the time she doesnt have loads of make up like some actresses out there. shes a natural beauty! beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so everyones gonna have different taste
well said and describing Tinah :thumbsup: