Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ha.I Love the cover! I love Mark! He is so FINE! He's all like "You want a piece of me"ha. Oh, Love Mark!!! :D Man, I want a calender.

For those who buy the calender: What website do you guys buy it from? And is it a safe reliable website?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

my heart jusss DJKLFKADAMA
OMFG
OMG!!! I SCREAM "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and everyone is starring at me. LOL I just died and went to heaven with Mark! LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Mark and Taew is the NEXT IT couple for me! LOL I swear, I love how she leans into him. HAHAHA I am so sorry Mario boy, but he seems just so happy in the back. LOL :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I hope to see Mark and Taew together VERY VERY SOON! I know I will LOVE them dearly! <3 :kiss3: :clap: :beer:

Oh yea, Mint, Kim, Yaya and who's that girl?! so freaking adorable! I was just breathless to see them!!!

ha.I Love the cover! I love Mark! He is so FINE! He's all like "You want a piece of me"ha. Oh, Love Mark!!! :D Man, I want a calender.

For those who buy the calender: What website do you guys buy it from? And is it a safe reliable website?
you can find it at ethaicd.com :)

I swear, I love Mark the most! He has the best shots so far, and is with the best lady, Taew!! hahaa
Mark is so f*** HOT!
Amen! I agreed! HAHAHAHAH
**hearts pounding for Mark!** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----------

This will be the first Thai tv3 calender I order EVER! All bc of you, Mark boy! LOL

I love the concept and everyone else is just so breathtaking!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Namfon sweetie you left your dear husband Plerng behind or have you mistaken. He's on your left darling, the person you are leaning on is Mark Prin. I am so mad at ch3 right now I might pull my hair out.
Me too! Taew should of posing with mario not mak!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha so it turned out that this is the official one for the girls; Mint, Kim, Yaya and GG... :numchuck:

Haha not the one with Mint in long dress. :thumbsup: lol 2012 calender is so fashionable this year; they really surprised me at the last minute when they threw in people together hahahahaha

neena

sarNie Adult
damn!! nadech's got it good!!! LOL He's takin' over!! LOVE IT! i can see aff or ann directing him one day but not star as his n'ek one day that is just plain awkward. last yr he was shirtless with yaya next to him this yr, shirtless again! lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They should've replaced MEW with MARGIE -- lol, that way it will be 4 hua jai girls. ^^

Very lovely though! ;)

Mark looks so good w/Taew! I think she suits him since they both have an older look compared to her w/Mario.

I wonder what the first set of photos w/ MEW, KIM, and MINT was for? The pink outfits?! o_O

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Nvm. I think i might buy this years calender after all. Lol Need to add it to my other collection. :D
I love the cover. My 5 handsome mens. lol
They all look mighty handsome and beautiful. Too bad Taew wasn't leaning on Mark instead. ):
I wish Margie and Boy was together. :cry:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! I SCREAM "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and everyone is starring at me. LOL I just died and went to heaven with Mark! LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Mark and Taew is the NEXT IT couple for me! LOL I swear, I love how she leans into him. HAHAHA I am so sorry Mario boy, but he seems just so happy in the back. LOL :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I hope to see Mark and Taew together VERY VERY SOON! I know I will LOVE them dearly! <3 :kiss3: :clap: :beer:

Oh yea, Mint, Kim, Yaya and who's that girl?! so freaking adorable! I was just breathless to see them!!!

you can find it at ethaicd.com :)

I swear, I love Mark the most! He has the best shots so far, and is with the best lady, Taew!! hahaa

Amen! I agreed! HAHAHAHAH
**hearts pounding for Mark!** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----------

This will be the first Thai tv3 calender I order EVER! All bc of you, Mark boy! LOL

I love the concept and everyone else is just so breathtaking!!!
Do you know if that website is safe and reliable?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
To me that picture of Barry/Aff/Ann is kind of weird...
But they do look nice and good looking individually.
That girl next to yaya mint kim, is she a new girl?
Oh my gosh, pope my man, is so cute! His smile melt me away! :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Do you know if that website is safe and reliable?
Don't worry. You can rely on Ethaicd.com
I buy all my Thai stuff on there.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna cost $6 again this year....like every other year they sell it. :) lol

To me that picture of Barry/Aff/Ann is kind of weird...
But they do look nice and good looking individually.
That girl next to yaya mint kim, is she a new girl?
Oh my gosh, pope my man, is so cute! His smile melt me away! :D
I think that's Mew L. I'm not too sure cause the girl looks different every thme I see her. lol jk

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
YES... It's MEW LAKNARA next to YAYA! lol.

OMG.. Nadech is so HOT.. Can't stop looking at him -- he's next to TWO beautiful gorgeous ladies too. LOVE HIS SMIRK!!

Mark and Mario are so cute there.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG, jjinxx, you are going to Thailand in December! lucky girl, so you are going to spend time with Nadech on his birthday - Dec. 17th.
I'm glad you have some times to spazz with us here and at Yadech forum!
Same here Vimalee! and sadly, I will not get to spend Nadech's bday with him, because I won't be leaving until Christmas, and I'm going with other students so I won't be able to leave and join the fans. But it'll be nice to KNOW I'll be closer to him than I've ever been before LOL

@Ceci, YES, Yaya is his queen already 555

I rather like the randomness. gives a fresh feeling and they all look great anyway. LOL, although I do have to respond back with the Mario-Taew one, it's like they're so close and yet so far! the latest girl one (Mew, Yaya, Mint, Kim) the girls look gorgeous...but the flower crowns are...tacky. Love seeing my man Pope in here!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
goodness, i want my copy!! but i'll have to buy it fast LOL.. because i couldn't get my hands on this year's copy :rofl: :(