Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thank you na .. the one that enchong's visit is not working atm but the other one does .. will browse around now.
yeah it's under construction and also that's the official one. since the EDW is under construction FAED site is the only available site where you can read updates.

i visited PEX awhile ago and there plans of changing the whole theme again for the EDW site because Enchong's got projects like Erich do. the only series they're not gonna team is his action series "Boy Putik" (lit. Mud Man), his leading lady in this series will be Erich's bff Empress. but so far most of his projects are the same with Erich, since they're teaming up again for year 2011.

cecilia

Staff member
^they're so hot together!
Sam and his fake tatoo and erich and her elegance fit perfectly well together. (i feel bad for ENCHONG for a second there lol)

LOVE THE ONE OF NADECH AS WELL -- my favorite shot of him from CRUSH ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ceci, i thought someone's gonna bash at me at the other thread if im gonna make some Sam-Erich artwork. but it seems like that i only hyped the thread. XD i think i love what i did in this very first wallpaper artwork and a manipulated picture. if i like what i do, the feedback is also positive.

it's multi-tasking. a fan fic but it's in filipino language

but im gonna share it with you the synopsis that i did in tagalog, gonna translate it to you. :p

After the incident, Aris was saved from the car accident. but his close friend and their family driver Henry risked his life just to save him. he found out that he doesn't have much savings and his life insurance isn't enough to make his family to survive.

the youngest sister of the family, Hannah got mad after what happened to her brother and blames Aris for what happened. to end the issue, he took her to live with him.

to set himself free from guilt even if he's not at fault because it was still an accident, he decided to let Hannah continue her college and so he's the one who pays her school dues. he did everything to show his sincerity and that he doesn't want her to think that he's the one who cause her brother's death.

however, every single day seems to surprise her. it made her realize that she was wrong about him and that her brother says the truth. Aris is a fine young man who helps those who in need. she knew him since high school and in fact she had a little crush on him even if she sees him in the pictures only.

she ask herself if he also sees her as a woman, if it's possible for someone like him to fall for an ordinary like her.

cecilia

Staff member
Awe, that sounds like a good plot -- i can see ERICH being a stubborn girl, going after the calm and nice handsome man like SAM.
Glad the feedback is good -- when you like something, someone will like it with you as well.
I'm hype for their collaboration since i'm fond of SAM as well.
thanks for translating the synopsis for me na.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich is so pretty especially in that poster!
this one?

or this one? i got this from careline cosmetics fanpage at fb. LOL

beautiful manipulation!!! i love your wallpaper of nadech, i just love his smile~
i love the simplicity of the shot, that no need to edit... XD i just dont want to destroy the pictures by putting some effects. LOL

Awe, that sounds like a good plot -- i can see ERICH being a stubborn girl, going after the calm and nice handsome man like SAM.
Glad the feedback is good -- when you like something, someone will like it with you as well.
I'm hype for their collaboration since i'm fond of SAM as well.
thanks for translating the synopsis for me na.
their thread in PEX is finally moving, they even reposted the artwork i did in Maria La Del Barrio thread. some fans says that Sam's qualified to be part of the cast... but for love triangle, it turns out that Enchong will be more likely the love triangle because there's chemistry between Sam and Erich. XD

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496296&page=4

nikki1786

LizQuen
^that's hot .. now, you're making me love them and feel bad for enchong! You're good!
yes, and like i said before... i do have plans shipping from cheries to samrich. XD but maybe i'll be cheries until their movie comes out. because usually in philippine entertainment after the love team did a drama, their next project is a movie. so they'll start shooting their movie during the air of their drama and they'll launch the movie after the drama. i bet they'll show their movie with the same month as last year, September. i hope its a sequel of the "I Do" or another comedy romance of Erich and Enchong.

lol... XD now it gives me pressure on the fanfic part. XD they're asking if there's a teaser and i was like... soon... XD
today's the audition of the other casts for Maria La Del Barrio. the main characters are reserved already for Erich and Enchong. the network already confirmed that they're gonna revamp the series.

in the original series, Maria found her son... but already a 16-year old man and even fell in love with his mother's archenemy Soraya's adopted wheel-chaired daughter. so i don't think they'll include that plot since they want it basically focus on Maria finding her son and make up relationship with Luis Fernando.

aside from that, i think they'll focus the story to Maria VS Soraya. because that's one of the scenes they shouldn't miss in the story. if they're gonna revamp the story, i bet in the remake, Maria's son here is a little boy.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i finally found it... >.< i saw the clip before but i forgot the title. i finally found the clip of Erich and Enchong on their short interview about their Titanic photoshoot for Tribute To Oscars Photo Exhibit 2010. they won the third prize out of 14 entries. first was Casablanca by winning the first prize and second prize was the Bonnie and Clyde.

here's the clip: Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee as Rose and Jack for Titanic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llExnr7CoQ8

nikki1786

LizQuen
Beautiful. They're all beautiful.
XD thanks ceci and thanks to my broken bookmark epoxy... i got so pissed because bookmark i made was broken. XD but then something came up and did yadech bookmarks. XD

with erika. i was just browsing some updates and some old videos. finally found the tribute to oscars. LOL because i've been looking for that video for 5 months already.

cecilia

Staff member
^i love this .. ERICH so beautiful with this pink color ^^
BTW, What a coincidence that is .. my youtube background is pink too lol -- our minds think alike once again!!!^_^