Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww...that's nice of her to chat with the fans lol...how long have her and jake been dating
two years and i know because i am a jake fan, i am updated because of the admin.
the first artwork i did of mel was this one: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150104807087819&set=a.437233572818.220016.788047818 and she commented to my fan art.

my mom's a big fan of mel. XD that's hard to believe and because it all started when she watched her drama "kambal sa uma"(twins at the farm) Mel's character there is a half-human and half-rat, along with her twin Shaina Magdayao whose a half-human and half-rat. the story is interesting because after the episodes that Mel's character had been tortured a lot, she transformed into a human. thanks to the character who adopted her and later she treated her as her own daughter. only Melissa who gained the highest rating in afternoon dramas.

this one, her upcoming drama will be air in afternoon drama. abs-cbn network gained high ratings because at evening dramas only and had the lowest ratings in the daytime dramas. so they are planning to win it back by putting Melissa again in the afternoon drama line up.

both Melissa and Erich can grab high ratings with their respective dramas. Melissa owns the afternoon drama i guess, while Erich owns the 6 o'clock evening dramas. but Erich's drama might air at the last timeslot at evening. "maria la del barrio" production confirms that it will have sensual scenes.

Melissa is also open-minded, she's even watching Jake's drama "green rose" and for the past 2 years, Jake's got love scenes all the time in his dramas. but Melissa didn't mind, because its part of the job.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that's really awesome she commented. Haha, I was about to ask won't Melissa get jealous when Jake is doing those love scenes with other actresses...it's good she understands it's a job and it's just acting.....Phillipine Entertainment seem so calm and peaceful...with the actresses that is....is there like any real gossip/drama/fights...between any actress...like the Thai entertainment...if u know what I mean, like feuding going on

nikki1786

LizQuen
that's really awesome she commented. Haha, I was about to ask won't Melissa get jealous when Jake is doing those love scenes with other actresses...it's good she understands it's a job and it's just acting.....Phillipine Entertainment seem so calm and peaceful...with the actresses that is....is there like any real gossip/drama/fights...between any actress...like the Thai entertainment...if u know what I mean, like feuding going on
someone i know... whose my favorite Cristine Reyes. though she's frank and speaks her side. but yeah... XD though recently she's not showing her being jealous to her current celebrity boyfriend.

the celebrities i like in philippine entertainment doesn't have problems in terms of that matter. plus, if they do have... i rather focus on admiring their acting skills. so yeah. even if Cristine Reyes shows her attitude that way, i admire her frankness and acting skills is good.

------

i know you would ask, that's why i said already. plus when i did chat to Melissa, i asked her if she gets jealous over Alessandra whose Jake's partner in "green rose" and she said NO. because Alex and Jake are known to be close friends even if they were not a couple yet and even when Jake and Alex were used be in ch7 in teenage days.

what i like about Melissa's fanclub, they don't keep any fan list... it's like you're feel free to post in her thread as long as you don't bash her. but her fans are jake's fans and erich's fans as well.

so yeah... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
picture of them together in their 2nd teaser... i love Erich's look here. XD :cloud9: okay, pause for a sec... i am not seeing YAYA filipino version here, right? LOL XD im hallucinating because of Erich's brown hair na. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS0OKfkNwfk

and this is my favorite video of the day. i super love and laugh at Robi when he was chattering until Erich passed by and he asked for a hug. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiXyLIHJxk0

i remember Robi's interview that one of his ultimate crushes and the one he wants to work with as his n'ek... is Erich. wahhhhh...

nikki1786

LizQuen
^agree... LOL i kept coming back on Yaya's picture and Erich's picture lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I didn't know that Jake had a girlfriend. Melissa is so pretty :] Reading what you wrote, she seems like a nice and understanding girlfriend :thumbsup:

By the way, is there anything new with Cristine Reyes?

nikki1786

LizQuen
I didn't know that Jake had a girlfriend. Melissa is so pretty :] Reading what you wrote, she seems like a nice and understanding girlfriend :thumbsup:

By the way, is there anything new with Cristine Reyes?
LOL of course i know Jake and Mel had been dating for 2 years now. LOL but still i am claiming the crown of being a mistress. wahahaha she's really nice... it's funny that she tagged herself to the fan art i just did. she knows that i am busy promoting her and Erich's series.

also while she's watching jake's drama 'green rose' while chatting with us yesterday. she was like "i'll definitely gonna scold EDWARD for torturing JEROME!!!" lol Jake's character is Edward and the villain in the story, while Jericho's character is JEROME and the p'ek of the story. LOL

there's a project drama offered to her already. but it will air in 3rd quarter 2011 because her drama just ended last feb. at the moment, she's currently busy shooting her horror movie. hopefully, by the time PHR ends with their summer love stories, she'll accept one. :p

she's doing modeling stints, shooting her movie and variety shows at the moment only.

nikki1786

LizQuen
listening to Sam's song made me remind that i have to do another artwork of him and Erich. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrNkcWUEw_g
if you skip the song, you might hear the "AFTER ALL" version. i love it and that's how i decided to put the title in the artwork.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks nikki for the info. ^.^

i do like the title: Seducing Maria from Barrio
Erich and Sam look so good together in your poster!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks nikki for the info. ^.^

i do like the title: Seducing Maria from Barrio
Erich and Sam look so good together in your poster!!!
i hope Erich and Sam will have a project together after Erich's drama and movie. XD
coming from the story plot and of course Erich and Enchong revealed that this drama is going to be sensual, XD i prefer to change the title "seducing maria from barrio". LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
those banners are cute! Haha the more I look at Erich, the more I see Yaya resemblance lol

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Erich is my philipino Barbie while yaya is my Thai Barbie hehe ... Thanks for the clip Nikki. Melissa is really pretty also. Gotta love her and Jake togetherness

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich is my philipino Barbie while yaya is my Thai Barbie hehe ... Thanks for the clip Nikki. Melissa is really pretty also. Gotta love her and Jake togetherness
yeah... and the BFFs (Erich and Melissa) will return in dramas by ruling this summer. :)