Bellefire Artwork

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that's a cute Barbie poster of Eruch.....haha since you're gonna do one for Yaya, u should do one for Nadech as Ken lolz

nikki1786

LizQuen
The 1st Full Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDvVjvgOJow

Maria: And they lived happily ever after!
Kid: Ate, when will your real prince arrives?
Maria: Soon. He'll arrive soon.

----

Luis: You're like a charcoal...
Maria: Because it's black?
Luis: No. You light up my feelings for you.
Maria: You're so corny!

----

Voice Over: She's the lady who will fall in love for the first time.
Maria: The first time I saw you, I fell in love already.
Voice Over: But the first person whom she trusted will be the reason why she got hurt.

Soraya: Before you came, I was there already. And even if you came first, I had always been there! You don't fit to Luis's life. This! This is one suits you even more~!

Maria: I'll be stupid if I kept hoping. But it's still not impossible! Luis Fernando, I believed you because you told me so!
Luis: Now I'm telling you! I don't love you! I can never love someone like you!

----

Voice Over: This summer, you'll feel their love.
Vladimir: Kuya, I want you to meet my girlfriend~!
Voice Over: Once a naive, now becomes a fighter. In the direction by Rory B. Quintos, you will even love them more in the Filipino version. Enchong Dee as Luis Fernando and Erich Gonzales as Maria La Del Barrio... coming soon~!

-------------------
end scaps... this is my current wallpaper.

cecilia

Staff member
i can't praise erich enough .. she's so beautiful -- even when she's all dirty like that .. she's still lively and cute.
the trailer looks good .. i almost cry on the part where she saw enchong with another woman .. and then with him telling her that he will never love someone like her -- tears me apart.
I'm so happy to see her all dress up -- coming back to make him jealous.

Thanks na ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i can't praise erich enough .. she's so beautiful -- even when she's all dirty like that .. she's still lively and cute.
the trailer looks good .. i almost cry on the part where she saw enchong with another woman .. and then with him telling her that he will never love someone like her -- tears me apart.
I'm so happy to see her all dress up -- coming back to make him jealous.

Thanks na ..
love the spunk, Maria has that aura when she had a makeover at the last part of the full trailer. i love Luis, he looks like a loser when he saw Maria got out of the car and his brother introduce her as his gf. LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the preview looks really good! and I agree with Ceci, Erich still looks pretty with all the dirt too.....that scene was sad when she saw him with teh other woman

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man... that t-ser was good keke.. love her make-over.. makes enchong totally regret it now ahahaha.. XD..

i was surprised her crown didn't fly off when she was spinning.. they must've stuck it on good hehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
the preview looks really good! and I agree with Ceci, Erich still looks pretty with all the dirt too.....that scene was sad when she saw him with teh other woman
but despite of the sad scene and Luis's loser face, to get her back... he needs an extensive lesson of how to seduce a woman from barrio. LOL

oh man... that t-ser was good keke.. love her make-over.. makes enchong totally regret it now ahahaha.. XD..

i was surprised her crown didn't fly off when she was spinning.. they must've stuck it on good hehe..
lol in the original, Thalia's crown didn't fly around either. LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I really liked the trailer. I also like the part when his face went 'o' when he saw her coming out of the car.
I don't know but every time I look at Enchong, he just look like a kid and it throws me off lol. Thanks for the translations!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
I really liked the trailer. I also like the part when his face went 'o' when he saw her coming out of the car.
I don't know but every time I look at Enchong, he just look like a kid and it throws me off lol. Thanks for the translations!!!
for the past 3 interviews of Erich and Enchong for the promotion purposes of their drama. i hope Enchong could justify of what he said that the drama will be "sensual". i think i can imagine their willing scene would turn out like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYiek5eLAW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wt_BfOUz8k

CHERIE: Lip Banging Session

but i guess, they'll show a different kind of willing scene again in terms of sensuality. i think they did it good in their first willing scene to their previous drama, but with this upcoming drama of them... they confirmed that the drama will go for sensuality. XD so i am expecting there will be more lipbanging sessions and willing scenes soon.

with this willing scene of them together, i can't imagine Enchong being a kid... despite of having this babyface image. he's 1 year older than Erich... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
sighs... what's next to this wallpaper?

i'll just take the positive side, the said drama will be put in the afternoon series as the network change the whole set up of all the daytime shows. this is because to defeat the rival channel's line up drama in the afternoon. the statistics and the ratings showed that abs-cbn maybe got high ratings according to agb and tns ratings because of the nighttime dramas, but they got the lowest ratings in the afternoon dramas. the gma7 had the lowest ratings in nighttime drama and received high ratings in afternoon dramas.

so now, the abs-cbn's strategy is to air some dramas with the same quality they air in nighttime dramas. the said name of the afternoon dramas "hapontastik" will be change into "primetime afternoon shows", this is to give message to the viewers that the best unit productions cannot be found only in primetime night dramas but also in primetime afternoon dramas.

---

i guess the 'hapontastik' name received too much criticisms from the viewers, because it said that most dramas in the afternoon of abs-cbn are less quality when it comes to story plots.

this time, the abs-cbn wants to start a new fresh with the line up dramas they are going to air soon, starting this MARCH.

the head unit productions who were assigned for the first premiere of 3 dramas in the afternoon are:

DYOGI (Lauren Dyogi's unit, abs-cbn production) for Nasaan Ka Elisa?(Where Are You Elisa?)
DEO (Deo Endrinal's unit, abs-cbn production) for Mula Sa Puso (From The Heart)
Star Cinema Production for Maria La Del Barrio (Maria From Barrio)

these 3 productions usually, produces dramas only in nighttime dramas. but now, they're gonna start produce dramas for the afternoon as they the networks takes it that the quality of the nighttime dramas should have the same quality for the afternoon dramas.

with this, this is the only way to defeat the rival network gma channel 7 as the network abs-cbn channel 2 wanted to be consistent in their ratings.

to add that, the network will purchase a korean drama that will defeat the korean drama in the same timeslot of the rival network in the afternoon.

afternoon set up ABS-CBN ch2 versus GMA ch7:
Nasaan Ka Elisa(Where Are You Elisa) vs Alakdana
Mula Sa Puso (From The Heart) vs Nita Negrita (Black/Native Nita)
Maria La Del Barrio (Maria From Barrio) vs My Lover, My Wife
Upcoming Korean Drama (To Be Announce) vs Temptation Of Wife (Kdrama)
Agimat (Charmed Amulet) vs Magic Palayok (Magic Pot)

----
unfortunately, the GMA got 3 nighttime dramas only because they don't dominate in ratings recently. but instead they put a lot more dramas in the afternoon where they dominate.

in ABS-CBN, they got 5 nighttime dramas which where they dominate plus a korean drama and entertainment news. so i guess, the networks wants to dominate in afternoon as well.

the funny thing there is that network's strategy is to confuse the viewers and netizens who are always up for the airing date. this is to prevent the rival network on their next move on their strategy. last night (even if i was a little drunk) i read all the articles that i needed to read of the upcoming shows and i realize how they make their move to be able to dominate.

though its confirmed that the 3 dramas will air in march 21, other people's tweets and other reliable source says that MLDB will set to air on April, which highly confuse the viewers are looking forward to it because it is especially produced by star cinema. it only brings more confusion as the drama will replace the nighttime dramas that will end soon MARA CLARA and IMORTAL.

but i guess MLDB will still air in the afternoon drama, the network put their bets on one of the well-known love teams in their network. competing against "My Lover My Wife" which is also sensual, revenge and romance genre like "Maria La Del Barrio".

i also think Erich and Enchong had never stop filming the series because they're not going to be around on April, the two and other stars of the network will have a US tour for a month, so they'll be back by the end of April to start shooting again for the upcoming episodes.

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is happiness on my part, i am working out on 3 videos to be subbed. but i think im gonna subbed this first, the two hyped me today as erich took the hot seat one-on-one interview with her love team Enchong. (he's the one who's going to interview her.) LOL

the question here is: if Erich is ready now to fall in love.
apparently, her answer is NO. (this is way too sadness for us in the fanclub, but looking at her and Enchong... i guess they still give sparks on-screen because they're best of friends in real life. Erich revealed that already that her guy bestfriend is Enchong and no one else.) anyways, she says NO because at the this moment only work is her priority.

Enchong: are you happy that we are going to team up again in MLDB?
Erich: of course! you're my favorite leading man... how about you, are you happy?
Enchong: of course! you're my favorite leading lady...

Erich: and because of that! PAK!

these two never fails to show their perkiness, especially Erich. LOL

-----------

so you've seen the BANANA SPLIT's Hot Issue segment and they featured Erich and Enchong. this was the behind the scenes, i can't stop laughing because of Erich. XD

she's tell the interviewer who imatates "Mario Dumawal" an entertainment newscaster. Erich's tells him to dance also because he's requesting her to give a sample. XD and LOL at Enchong who showed his dance moves also. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWkqtUbla5c