Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
beautiful.
BEAUTiFUL. ERiCH iS SOO PRETTY!!
i'll probably make Erich's wallies soon, Erich sent me some pictures from her US concert tour last June.
also my friend from Manila who's close with Erich, she finally bought me a Stella magazine that Erich and Akihiro was the issue last June.
so before she could send it to me, she let Erich sign the mag first... :p

here are some pictures of her with Jake and her bestfriend Melissa.

trivia:
both Jake and Erich have flaws when it comes to beauty. their imperfection can tell, they were
both ask the same question about their scar on their face. yup, Erich has a scar near at her chin.
while Jake has scar near at his lips. even in their photoshoots, you can notice their scars but some
of the mag shoot edits their picture.

since they were close friends, i was thinking if they were only real couple... i will call them "accidental couple"
LMAO. maybe because they both got accident when they were little. but anyways, rumors spreading that
Jake was courting Erich's bestfriend Melissa.

Katorse Trailer (re-edit, this time... together with Enchong)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v2J7aj9MDs

Forever (ASAP 09 with Ejay, Xian and Erich)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvChBxcQO8Q

Summary:
Nene hold onto Gabby's promise, that once Gabby's back they will marry. she's 14, while Gabby's 16.
she was honest with her feelings that what she feels for Gab is love. later, something happened to them.
Gab's the opposite of his brother, who's more of a good son and good friend. advising his brother not to do
anything that would hurt Nene since she's only 14.

meanwhile, Enchong plays the bestfriend of Ejay, the one who plays Gabby. Enchong will be the one to save Nene from misery.
because Nene later finds out that she's pregnant and Gabby doesnt want to be the father of the child, telling her that he hates it
and what happened to them was just a sort playing because they only did once.

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG Nikki, I'm ubber jealous. You got a signed copy of her magazine and she sent pictures to you.
you're so lucky nikki ^_^
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7396/er144.jpg

lmao... XD when i went to Manila last march, i visited her from the set together with my friend. LOL
that time she was still in Midnight DJ lead casts of ch5 station. the show airs every saturday, its a horror flick series actually.

but she just recently stopped taping from Midnight DJ because she's busy with her major projects in ch2 (abs-cbn). she even spoiled
us with the new show she'll have aside from Katorse and a major guesting for week in primetime drama MBP and MMK18 anthology series... she'll have another new show.

i was guessing... keep on guessing. we were teasing her about if Ejay will be her love team to this new show either, but she said its not him
so we keep guessing. i was still having a gut feeling that she'll also be part of Kristine Series -_-" dunno. but she said its not PHR either...
last time when i guess that she will play the Katorse lead role, she also denied it... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
i edited a vector art, its a fast-way of vectoring only... -__-" i dont want the difficult ones.
anyways, my cousin requested it, since he love vector arts. he sent me some scuba diving pictures last time.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love your vector art....i'm really bad at it lol
there's actually a tutorial site for vectoring, my cousin was so demanding i think he was expecting more than this.
the typical vectoring he let me showed last time in FB... -__-" he tagged me a photo of yourscenesucks.com

i told him that the vector art he was asking for was not the type of vector art that i am doing the old ones... though i know
how to do the vector art he was asking for, i told him that i am a very lazy artist for him to be proud of.

-__-"

ha! i told him that he's my pet since i bought him in friends for sale. he was just laughing when i told him that i let him
kiss one of my gay friends in the game... LOL hopefully by december, i can give something that would make him smile.
he's a nice guy to me... LOL his batchmate is my old brother, while my batchmate is her crazy sister... the joker of the family but kinda wild.

last december, i made his gf a wallpaper of vector too... for the friendster profile. my cousins and i were close, actually all of us in the family are close.
we only hangout during gatherings and we even drink together with our uncles and aunties. im kinda spoiled to his father.

we've been chatting lately because of the vector art only. he's one of the cousins who could understand my world of art... LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOOKS COOL!! ERiCH AND JAKE, HOT!!
LOL... i was just try... XD but then... i didn't know that i found a right picture that would fit to manipulate it.

OMG i think i like it better with Jake :wub:
lol... XD but too bad Jake has other projects already, maybe in the future they will get to have project together.
Erich was the grand questor way back in 2005, she won the talent search in abs-cbn... but she didn't have the debut
in acting right away. she always play supporting roles and once a villain, her last drama in abs-cbn was an afternoon series
"Pieta". she died there because she got raped, it was brutal scene though... but she did execute the scene very well.

after her Pieta, she concentrated in Midnight DJ series in ch5 while waiting for the abs-cbn to give some projects to her or waiting
in line to what drama she'll go for audition. but one day when she visited the abs-cbn to see her bestfriend, one of the staff called her.
to go to the office of SM... there an unexpected project that was given to her, "Katorse".

she didn't know that the Katorse production was starting with the audition already for the lead role. none of the celebrities who
got the role when they went to audition, but Erich was the one who got it. she didn't audition but the project was given to her right away.

rumors spread all over after it was revealed if who will be the one to play the role in Katorse. supposedly, the series should air only from sundays only.
but after they had several tapings and started the photoshoot, as the executives of the abs-cbn saw the trailer... they finally decided that the series wont
be in Sundays now, but rather weekdays. they want this series to be part of the line up drama series to watched for, at first it was in afternoon series.
but they change it, because Katorse is now belong to primetime series.

only two dramas that will be launch this August for primetime drama series, the "Katorse" (14) and "Dahil May Isang Ikaw" (Because There Was You).
abs-cbn's 2 primetime dramas that will invade this August is also the part their introducing new primetime actor and actress (referring to Katorse), and the old love team
who were famous 5 years ago... is about to reunite again (referring to Dahil May Isang Ikaw).

"Tayong Dalawa" (The Two Of Us) will end this August in primetime dramas, starred by Kim, Gerald and Jake.

------------

Tayong Dalawa Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt71u6-svdk

Dahil May Isang Ikaw (Long Teaser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkmzLZcUgEo

Katorse Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v2J7aj9MDs

p.s.
since Erich is one of the newest primetime actresses to look forward now.
Gerald told in the media about the issue of his love team with Kim that they are
going to work separately after their series "Tayong Dalawa". Gerald also told that
he wanted to try working with other actresses, not only with Kim. he special mentioned
last time Erich's name... :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe... erich n jake... HOT!!

oooo katorse looks good ^_^.. who's the guy who says she's your gf? xp..

oooo jake looks bad ass in tayong dalawa

nikki1786

LizQuen
hehehe... erich n jake... HOT!!

oooo katorse looks good ^_^.. who's the guy who says she's your gf? xp..

oooo jake looks bad ass in tayong dalawa
that's Xian Lim, he will play the leading man's older brother and has interest in Erich's character Nene.
but Xian will only play the supporting role, Enchong and Ejay will be the one who's Erich's leading man in the series.

i think the concept of their love story is that later when Erich finally moved on because Enchong helped her, later Erich and
Ejay will meet again... and Ejay will regret about what he did to her... :p

totally, but Jake's not really the bad boy here. but their other brother, at the first couple of episodes... Jake and Gerald have the same name
and later finds out that they were twins. then they are both obsess with one girl whom Kim plays. but Kim marry Jake because of an agreement.

now, i bet that Jake will die in the series... because the fans were bashing around because they want Kim and Gerald to be together... -__-"

nikki1786

LizQuen
noooo.. jake cant die... >_<

im not sure... but since they are approaching the ending of the story already.
though Gerald has been shot for many times, i keep wondering all the time that
he can survive -__-" while Jake's character is more fragile, because once he got shot
you dont know what will happen in the next episode... it will be either he'll die or not. XD

but i cant wait to see Jake's action series... XD now, he did explain about his character in the series.
he will be the opposite of the vampire, he's a vampire slayer because of his weapon... though the story will also have a twist.
so we dont know what will happen, some of his roles in the past series he played a good-bad boy role.

just like in Tayong Dalawa series, he also plays a good-bad boy role. XD