nikki1786

LizQuen
a oneshot!! the title alone sounds very sexy! :drool:
I wanna write a oneshot too but I'm very busy... -_-

LOL... you should start writing. XD everybody's waiting. LOL
yeah, i told the iJakes (Jake's fans) at the pex forum that i am going
to write a oneshot. LOL

when they saw the wallies i made, they instant love Aff. hahaha
i told them that if they were to pass by when watching tv and the garnier commercial is aired, i told them that its her. XD

Jake's a bad ass here... XD heehee

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll surely fail my test tomorrow if I start writing now...lol
have to study first before writing fanfics... hahahaha

so Jake is Hades in your oneshot?
I often see Aff's garnier commercial now... I think I'm going to buy the product that she's endorsing... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
SUPER LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!
JAKE iS TOO SEXY!!
OMG i can't wait to read your oneshot with Jake and Aff :drool:
omg hot!!
jake n aff ^_^
the rest of the iJakes(Jake's fans) and i in the PEX forum were joking around if who's Jake's lover. because all his fans claims to be the wife of Jake XD
then there were mistresses... LOL

yeah! I really need that... especially for the next semester... sleepless nights, here I come! lmao
it will take out your eyebags. i was still joking my friend to go to the pawnshop and earn some money. HOW? you weight your eyebags at the pawnshop. LOL
KC Concepcion also did said once in ASAP show to use the garnier... LOL

my friends and i were imitating the tagline of garnier... LOL "take care"

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. nikki, you just have to have Jake invade Aum's property Lol j/k
i'm loving the banner and posters of them .. so cute -- one shot, i so can't wait :blush:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love all the Jake and Aff's banners! Hope you write it soon ^_^
yeah, i am inspired because of Jake recently... im so hype, cant wait for festival here because
Jake's gonna come~! ^_^

OMG. nikki, you just have to have Jake invade Aum's property Lol j/k
i'm loving the banner and posters of them .. so cute -- one shot, i so can't wait :blush:
LOL... did i? hahaha i thought if i would invade Pinky, then that means i was invading Aum's property. LOL
i was experimenting... i feel pity on Jake's part, i finally got caught up with his primetime drama.

he found out that his marriage certificate was fake and that his wife was married to his twin who has the same name
as him... >.< i suggest they should put Cristine to play the Audrey King that was written in marriage certificate. XD but dang, i dont wanna
see Jake being crazily in love with his wife.

p.s.
i did tell the iJakes that i am going to write a oneshot, that's why i posted that posters and banners. XD