Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
yes... Vince and Georgina's story is over... it ended last week, wednesday... :(
hmmm... I think they'll be appearing again on the next story, like ate nikki said... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmmm.... I like Mariel because of her pagka-OA... lol
my sister and her ex-bf used to call each other "mahal" and also my cousin and her ex... hahahaha
but I like bebs... lol I actually started calling my niece "bebs" :p
I'm going to read Carlo's story later... my mom told me not to go back to school anymore... I still have a fever and I have tonsillitis... -_-
im sure you prefer to be sick.. just to watch or read the book.. LMAO

so Vince and Georgina's story is over? are they coming back into the series are not? im gonna miss them.
do you meant Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes to have the series again or are you asking if there's still a continuation of their story.

the answer is YES and NO...

Yes... because after Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes first teamed-up love team, the network's already offering an upcoming drama for them only.
and it will be in PRIMETIME. but there's no announcement yet if when they'll air their drama series. surely, it'll be on 2010... because there are reserve upcoming
series for primetime drama at night for this year. so they might have their drama to be air on next year.

there are also speculations that since Cristine Reyes received a good feedback from the viewers because of her acting in PHR. the much awaited PHR presents "Kristine Series", she might be one of the lead cast.

after Bud Brothers Series, they still have to air the PHR presents "Ang Lalaking Nagmahal Sa Akin" (The Man Who Loved Me)... then next will be the Kristine Series (hopefully as what they announced.) because from all the novels that PHR published, it was Martha Cecilia's novels were sold and most of the readers favorite novels is Martha Cecilia. Martha Cecilia is the number one best-selling novelist in PHR publishing company, second was Rose Tan.

Rose Tan wrote the book series of "Bud Brothers" while Martha Cecilia wrote the "Kristine Series".

the abs-cbn network, ch2 is still working out on "Kristine Series"... because most of the readers who's also a ch2 viewers requested the Kristine Series to be air soon. but an advice from the viewers, they wanted to be satisfied because Kristine Series has more crucial settings, the characters in the book is expected to be seen in what they have read. meaning mostly the readers suggested about actors and actresses who'll portray in the 'Kristine Series' should be similarly as what the characters description in the book.

but the ch2 already announced that most of the actors and actresses they suggested is not available already. plus, the PHR tv adaption airs every afternoon. the actors and actresses they want to portray are all in primetime dramas and already had some projects reserved for them, so they couldn't asked them anymore to portray the KS.

so what did the ch2 is to get some new actors and actresses or they get some of the actors and actresses who doesn't have the projects. also, they take note of it that the directors that will direct the PHR tv-adaption are well-known directors and won the awards already. such as direct Jerry Sineneng and Cathy Garcia-Molina.

in Bud Brothers series, the one who directed it is Jerry Sineneng and Cathy Garcia-Molina. the Stupid Cupids starred by Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes two weeks ago was directed by Jerry Sineneng. and the story that starred by Rafael Rosell and Mariel Rodriguez of "My Golly, Wow Betsy" is directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina.

No, because the book 1 of Bud Brothers series "Stupid Cupids" starred by Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes is over. the Bud Brothers Series focuses in each story of the main lead guys. like Cristine Reyes said in the interview, the leading ladies in the story were like the guests of the series only. after their story in one of the main lead actors, they'll be like guesting only because in 8 books of Bud Brothers... they still have the scenes that they'll get to talk with other BB guys and they'll be seen having children already.

like in Carlo's story... that'll start by the end of the week, in Carlo's story... Betsy of book 2 still have lines and get to talk with Carlo. but only a few lines... the rest is focus in Carlo's love story with Coco, same with the upcoming stories of the BB series.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers series

these are the guys covered in the book...

the tv-adaption who portrayed the guys in the cover.

the leading ladies of the BB guys.

minies...

nikki1786

LizQuen
im just making a funny comics of AA. when the PHR: BB cast was at the press conference. for my banner segment this week.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
DAMN!! I fell asleep a while ago... I didn't catch today's episode on TV... -_-
I was left alone at home so nobody woke me up... lol
and yes, I prefer to be sick so I can read more PHR... :p

AA looks so pretty... :wub: so it's possible that she'll be one of the lead casts in Kristine series? I hope so... ^_^ I'll be reading Kristine series after BB...

bebs... lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
DAMN!! I fell asleep a while ago... I didn't catch today's episode on TV... -_-
I was left alone at home so nobody woke me up... lol
and yes, I prefer to be sick so I can read more PHR... :p

AA looks so pretty... :wub: so it's possible that she'll be one of the lead casts in Kristine series? I hope so... ^_^ I'll be reading Kristine series after BB...

bebs... lmao

yup... coz there are lot of requests. not only that, the fans want her to appear in TD. XD the petition is still ongoing though, but i bet they'll not let her appear in TD... because its gonna end soon. :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
when David Garcia Jr. meets Eva Fonda... that would be so hot... :wub:
anyhow, I'll probably watch today's episode tomorrow morning... I'm very sleepy na.. -_-
I've been anticipating to watch the ep though... so I can complete my MV... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
when David Garcia Jr. meets Eva Fonda... that would be so hot... :wub:
anyhow, I'll probably watch today's episode tomorrow morning... I'm very sleepy na.. -_-

speaking of episodes... can you send me the link of where i can DL the whole episodes from last wednesday up to now's episode?
please... because "itzmepw" didn't upload the DL link of episode 1 from last week until just yesterday... the one he uploaded only was yeterday's episode.

so please send it to me... the link of DL if you have... or if you have time... please upload it... so that i can DL it. TY

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm... the episodes I have are in mp4 format... I converted them from flv (youtube video) to mp4... I can convert them to wmv and upload it for you... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmm... the episodes I have are in mp4 format... I converted them from flv (youtube video) to mp4... I can convert them to wmv and upload it for you... ^_^

thanks... your the best... uh... wait... its HQ right? mmmm... im still planning to tell "itzmepw" to upload the episode 1... for me. XD
i'll tell him siguro tomorrow. wag mo muna i-send... not unless if he'll not post it tomorrow.

------

edit: watch this ending segment of Banana Split where Rayver, Enchong, Ron and Marvin got victimize of RR's kiss... LOL i bet these guys wanted to be kiss by Angelica, Valerie and AA. but the spinning segment automatically chooses RR's name. that's why in Banana Split season 1, RR was assigned to kiss all the guys who guested their show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUKFE65n2ug

and this is the episode where RR was victimized by Baron Geisler... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45GXpjXxsc

nikki1786

LizQuen

btw, Tuesday's episode is so funny when Betsy was trying to seduce Wayne with the lingerie that Wayne's mother gave her.

Betsy: are you a boy scout?
Wayne: no...
Betsy: then why are you making a tent? (because she look at his boxers, underneath he was aroused.)

funny Betchay... "ok, i love you, bebs! gotta go!"....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks... your the best... uh... wait... its HQ right? mmmm... im still planning to tell "itzmepw" to upload the episode 1... for me. XD
i'll tell him siguro tomorrow. wag mo muna i-send... not unless if he'll not post it tomorrow.

------

edit: watch this ending segment of Banana Split where Rayver, Enchong, Ron and Marvin got victimize of RR's kiss... LOL i bet these guys wanted to be kiss by Angelica, Valerie and AA. but the spinning segment automatically chooses RR's name. that's why in Banana Split season 1, RR was assigned to kiss all the guys who guested their show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUKFE65n2ug

and this is the episode where RR was victimized by Baron Geisler... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45GXpjXxsc
ok... ^_^
I'll do it on friday night... from what episode ba kailangan mo? it's not in HQ though...

btw, Tuesday's episode is so funny when Betsy was trying to seduce Wayne with the lingerie that Wayne's mother gave her.

Betsy: are you a boy scout?
Wayne: no...
Betsy: then why are you making a tent? (because she look at his boxers, underneath he was aroused.)

funny Betchay... "ok, i love you, bebs! gotta go!"....
OMG!!! :loool: :loool:
betchay is so naughty! :p
I'm about to watch the episode right now...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HEHE LOVE UR SIGGYS... N COUGHCOUGH.. YOUR WALLIE..

nikki1786

LizQuen
ok... ^_^
I'll do it on friday night... from what episode ba kailangan mo? it's not in HQ though...

OMG!!! :loool: :loool:
betchay is so naughty! :p
I'm about to watch the episode right now...
from episode 1 of last wednesday... until yesterday's episode. i dont have the episodes yet.
i finally burned the Stupid Cupids of Jake and AA.

HEHE LOVE UR SIGGYS... N COUGHCOUGH.. YOUR WALLIE..
lmao... XD i dont know but i feel like waiting for Jake and AA's upcoming series, but i know that it'll take long.
my siggy is about AA (Cristine) who's waiting for Jake at the presscon of PHR series.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Those are super hotttt!!
thanks... im so wrong timing as always. i think i will not sleep today, because around 3AM, AA was online... just as when i was about to go and posted these pictures at the forum. she was online to say hello >_<

i noticed that AA's online recently... maybe because her thread is so much alive now and not to mentioned that she's top 3 in fhm of ongoing votings recently, so she keeps thanking the people who voted her... LMAO

but i guess... now, that she saw the pictures i made. i hope she'll have a message soon for JaStine, because Jake already had the message for JaStine... o_o

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I am so in love with Wayne and Betchay. They are sooo cute and funny. I loved how they were singing then song :wub: also when Betchay came out and the way Wayne looked LOL =D