Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
so Roxanne backed out? too bad... -_- I really imagined her as Pepper while reading the book.. lol
if you saw the ending of the episode today, they already advertise the book 6 for next week. i think a lot of viewers were surprise about Kaye's comeback, but anyways, i think Kaye's also good in Pepper's character. LMAO she was screaming "i love you, Rei" while Rei was singing infront og the crowd. a typical cowgirl and wild like in the book's description. today's episode makes me pity on Betchay and pissed with Tita Luz... >.<

anyways, still long way to go for book 5. Hiromi and Ed still have 4 episodes to go. :D i was laughing at Hiromi's wild imagination all over again. XD

today's episode.

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a_bH5uOjBQ

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qITg-ysyTY

nikki1786

LizQuen
uh... that was last Friday's episode... :wub: then maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday will be their WILLING SCENE. XDheehehehehee

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
John looking hot and Denise is gorgeous!! Awsome wallies, as always!

nikki1786

LizQuen
MAN NiKKi YOU'RE SO GOOD WiTH PS!!
iTS SOO AWESOME!! DENiSE iS SOO PRETTY!!

THOSE ARE SO COLORFUL N PRETTY NIKKI...
SUPERB JOB!!!

John looking hot and Denise is gorgeous!! Awsome wallies, as always!
i still have to look for latest picture of John... he did a pictorial stints of Bench apparel of "Black To School", with its black theme. his usual pictures that posted in other forum are old and was last year's pictorial. with Denise Laurel, the admin gave me all the latest pictures and old pictures of Denise. i think there's a petition going on already since BB series going to end soon, Rafael and Mariel, then John and Denise already gained the viewer's choice.

nikki1786

LizQuen
artwork, Wayne and Betchay

Title: Bebs Ng Buhay Ko ('bebs' of my life)
Media: Watercolor and Ink
--Watercolor Paper, 9" X 12"

note: same with Carlo and Coco artwork. i used watercolor media.