Bellefire Artwork

chenling

sarNie Adult
Angel Locsin and Justin Hills in "Imperfection Jeans" of FH

--------------------------------------------

just Summer 2009 when Angel Locsin had her 2nd photoshoot to pose and endorse the Folded & Hung clothing line along side with Joem Bascon who's also the latest endorser for FH's men clothing line. after Angel Locsin ended her contract with JAG jeans, many from other clothing line brand companies offered her to endorse their apparel. But she chose to be part of the FH company, since its an all-around wear from formal to casual.

Filipino-British model Justin Hills, the brand's latest endorser featured in Folded & Hung's "IMPERFECTION JEANS" campaign along side with Angel Locsin who's endorsing the same FH's theme this month.

EYE CANDY of CLOTHING BRANDS in PH:

FOLDED&HUNG- Angel Locsin and Justin Hills
Bench- Dingdong Dantes, Sam Milby and Piolo Pascual
Bayo- KC Concepcion
Penshoppe- Akihiro Sato
Cinderella- Kristine Hermosa
Plains&Prints- Paula Taylor
HUMAN- Billy Crawford, Rico Blanco and Isabelle Diaz-Daza
Kamiseta- Kate Hudson and Petra Nemcova
Oxygen- Derek Ramsey

i forgot to post this one, this was during tag battle. this was my other concepts.

this picture is unfinished, Grace aka Stardust supposed to add something in my poster... while i add something to her poster.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
im currently part of signing a petition for the upcoming Precious Hearts Romances presents "Kristine Series" on November, to be directed by none other but Rory Quintos whom aside from the readers were anticipating the cast of the drama, they/we are excited about the backdrop/scenetic/ settings of the shoot. im guessing right now that since Rory just ended "Only You" series, she's on a roll to look for a good hacienda/villa for the "Kristine Series" since that's her next project.

im petitioning the cast of Kristine Series: Jewel. Black Diamond
though Cristine Reyes said that she'll be part of the series, she havent told the press if what story was assigned to her.

but hopefully she will play Jewel and hope Jake would play Bernard.

-------

im currently making the petition poster of Sam Milby-Anne Curtis team up again and be part of the Kristine Series.
i so wanted to see Anne Curtis play my fave characters of all Kristine Book Series.

Jenny Navarro. Socialite princess. other rich daughters took ballet lessons at their young age, but not her, she was on top of a stallion and learn how to ride with it. as she reached of how to act like a lady, all her same ages used to attend discos and socialite functions, but she rather get herself busy by learning martial arts, riding a helicopter on her own and a markswoman.

Zandro Fortalejo – she knew that she wasn't his type. Wild, rich and spoiled. But why he accepted Franco's suggestion that he tamed the wild heart?

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, Nikki, everytime i come to your thread, i see HOT JAKE all over ..
you spoil us too much LOl .. love it === Angel is so pretty -- remind me of AYUMI HAMASAKI surgery beauty ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Gosh, Nikki, everytime i come to your thread, i see HOT JAKE all over ..
you spoil us too much LOl .. love it === Angel is so pretty -- remind me of AYUMI HAMASAKI surgery beauty ^^
ceci, if you only knew what im trying to do lately... XD all i do is to search the latest photoshoot of my jakey baby... LOL
-_-" i was hoping to find a better high resolution picture of Bench's campaign "Black To School". im currently looking for this pic...
im planning to manipulate it... wahahaha

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uYcQJMHZ0Nk/SkCu...acktoschool.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
damn nikki.. jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 lol..

lol this billboard is not only in Manila, but around the country... LOL i see this billboard near at the mall here in Davao... >.<
everytime i had to pass by, i need to take a look closer. LOL

i hope Jake will transfer to FH, because Bench's site is not updated with wallpapers. unlike, in FH... every photoshoot or collection, they got the latest photos.
the one with the wallpaper i made, of jake and Cristine... i scanned the magazine "Yes, top 100 stars"... Jake and Cristine belonged to HUNKS and BABES section of toplist. but im still looking for the garage mag last year of him. XD

cecilia

Staff member
what! back to school with a bra on .. crazy !! (hopefully them youngster won't get the concept LOl)

but WOW! that's hot .. no wonder you on him like white on rice ( haha, borrowing lyn's words)

nikki1786

LizQuen
what! back to school with a bra on .. crazy !! (hopefully them youngster won't get the concept LOl)

but WOW! that's hot .. no wonder you on him like white on rice ( haha, borrowing lyn's words)
the concept of their campaign is all black clothing. then timing, when they showed this campaign it was already in month of June, that month where the school year starts. our summer here is April and May. that is why. XD so that's how they got all the concept, but actually last year... their concept was all-white when they had their campaign during "class of 2008" such as this one:

this was last year's campaign for "back to school". also that time, Jake needed to maintain his looks of wearing that kind of cap because of his action-drama series, playing as an agent-assassin.

rest of other photos:
http://www.benchtm.com/site/Wallpaper-Back...24x768_alex.jpg

http://www.benchtm.com/site/Wallpaper-Back...x768_angel2.jpg

http://www.benchtm.com/site/Wallpaper-Back...768_enchong.jpg

http://www.benchtm.com/site/Wallpaper-Back...24x768_four.jpg

http://www.benchtm.com/site/Wallpaper-Back...24x768_jon1.jpg

http://www.benchtm.com/site/Wallpaper-Back...24x768_samc.jpg

http://www.benchtm.com/site/Wallpaper-Back...x768_shaina.jpg

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i have a hat just like that .. didn't know we share the same taste (although, he's required) lOl

jake remind me of ENRIQUE IGLESIA when he make that face ^^ (yummy)
gosh, just thinking about ENRIQUE -- makes him so HOT !!! RING MY BELL, RING MY BELL --- SHSHSH SHS!!!
(don't mind my gibberish)

nikki1786

LizQuen
^haha. i have a hat just like that .. didn't know we share the same taste (although, he's required) lOl

jake remind me of ENRIQUE IGLESIA when he make that face ^^ (yummy)
gosh, just thinking about ENRIQUE -- makes him so HOT !!! RING MY BELL, RING MY BELL --- SHSHSH SHS!!!
(don't mind my gibberish)

lol... you're making me wanna scan all my my old mags today. i have the old mag (2007) and Jake's the eye candy of that mag, he still got long hair there though. XD but its still fine.
as expected for Jake's outlook, he's half-filipino, half-spanish actually. his real name is Juan Carlos Cuenca, lol. he got lined up projects for this year and next year, hopefully he'll be the one to be Cristine's leading man to her primetime drama this year. at this moment, Jake's competing for a best actor nominees in december festival. he'll have a movie...

his lined up projects for this year:
Rubi series- he'll play the leading man named "Alejandro", a doctor and love interest of villain Rubi. (a remake version series. the girl in Black To School billboard, the one who showed her bra is going to play the character of Rubi.)
Agimat series (Lucky Charm/Magic Amulet)- his character is "Elias Paniki", a vampire's slayer.
a movie (haven't announce yet if what kind of movie and what role he'll play for december festival)

and so far to his current drama "Tayong Dalawa" (The Two Of Us). his life might turn miserable if the Audrey the leading lady of the drama wont choose him and rather choose his twin brother. XD

long hair... (2007)

nikki1786

LizQuen
my cast petition for PHR present Martha Cecilia's Kristine Series: Wild Heart

Jenny Navarro. Socialite princess. other rich daughters took ballet lessons at their young age, but not her, she was on top of a stallion and learn how to ride with it. as she reached of how to act like a lady, all her same ages used to attend discos and socialite functions, but she rather get herself busy by learning martial arts, riding a helicopter on her own and a markswoman.

Zandro Fortalejo – she knew that she wasn't his type. Wild, rich and spoiled. But why he accepted Franco's suggestion that he tamed the wild heart?

----------------
the reason why i put a waterfalls background in that poster, is because that's one of the highlights in the story. the waterfalls scene... hehehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO
I'll never forget the waterfalls scene of Zandro and Jenny
I like Sam and Anne as well for Wild Heart
and of course, Cristine as Jewel and Jake as Bernard... :drool: :wub: I really think Jake is also perfect being Bernard Fortalejo since he's half-Spanish... he could deliver Spanish lines well :)
I hope they'd also adapt Endlessly... I really love Jewel and Bernard's love story

nikki1786

LizQuen
LMAO
I'll never forget the waterfalls scene of Zandro and Jenny
I like Sam and Anne as well for Wild Heart
and of course, Cristine as Jewel and Jake as Bernard... :drool: :wub: I really think Jake is also perfect being Bernard Fortalejo since he's half-Spanish... he could deliver Spanish lines well :)
I hope they'd also adapt Endlessly... I really love Jewel and Bernard's love story
Endlessly? is that Kristine Series story also or another book series?
btw, i was browsing about the complete collection of Kristine Series. there's this site that has complete collection of Kristine Book Series and sells it around Php1,900+. you can either pay it as western union and shipping is 3 days only.
------------

but the book set im planning to buy is Lothario Series and The Don's Boys.
also im looking for the complete collection of elizabeth mcbride's "my lovely bride" collection.
i know that its her never ending collection to write that kind of story but i really like her characters mostly.

i hope that the network will adapt Jasmine Esperanza's book series. her stories are not boring at all.

p.s.
i can so imagine Sam's face as Zandro, hahaha while Jenny's the temptation... LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
it's in Kristine series
book number 15, 16, 17
it's the continuation of Jewel and Bernard's love story ^_^
you should read it! lol

I've checked Martha Cecilia's online bookstore and they're also selling the complete series and other merchandise hehehe they're even selling shirts and other stuff related to KS ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
it's in Kristine series
book number 15, 16, 17
it's the continuation of Jewel and Bernard's love story ^_^
you should read it! lol

I've checked Martha Cecilia's online bookstore and they're also selling the complete series and other merchandise hehehe they're even selling shirts and other stuff related to KS ^_^
wow... 15, 16, 17? XD i havent read those books yet.
im planning to buy the book set of KS, imagine buying them at pinoypocketbook.com one by one, its rather expensive.
yeah, i saw that t-shirts too... it has the print of martha's characters with all her books, not only KS...