Bellefire Artwork

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That's a really cute pic of KAteam & the dog is just so cute! Well done on the wallie ;]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. a totally cute wallie of kateam ^_^

btw.. lovely job for the summer concept nikki.. omgahhhh.. jake!

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol.. a totally cute wallie of kateam ^_^

btw.. lovely job for the summer concept nikki.. omgahhhh.. jake!
thanks aiko... ;)
i was just bored yesterday, that's why i end up making some KAteam wp to update my 365 days of love artwork.

with the summer concept... i havent both the mag where Cristine is featured. im planning to do some couples in a wallpaper just like what i did in ateam. so i want Jake and Cristine in wp and then Erich and Gerald in a wp as well. then everything will follow as for other upcoming artworks i am going to make.

nikki1786

LizQuen
GREAT! BUT I WANT MORE VAMPiRE! LOL.
LOL... still hunting pictures for that. LOL though Erich got available pictures of looking pale and all. unlike Jake... most of his pictures are you know... XD wearing underwear... if not underwear... wearing a normal clothing only. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen

my summer conceptual artworks, KA team (Kane Theeradeth and Anne Thongprasom). i'll be doing the solos in my next release.

nikki1786

LizQuen

summer conceptual artwork of "something to reveal this summer", featuring Anne Thongprasom in a vector art backdrop. showcasing of how your summer night out filled with lights.

nikki1786

LizQuen
from my PS Battle: Sea Creature

CLOSE UP version

wallpaper version

RAW wallpaper version (i didn't include the sea effect) and this is also my current wallpaper, because i like it clean and i dont want to put any effects on it. except that SILKY SCALES, GILLS, FINS and the EARS were Jacey's version but in my submission, i created my own ears on Umm.

----->i'll re-edit this page, i'll post up jacey's version who gave me pointers on how to create a sea creature/mystical creature.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i didn't do the smokey effect... because i dont have that brush... XD lol An... what i only did is the SCALES, FINS, GILLS and EARS and SPLASH... plus extending the background.the color blending of blue and green is what i did here also.

here's the original source:
http://images.jojitlorenzo.multiply.com/image/3/photos/211/1200x1200/1/carloaquino2web.jpg?et=WHcL4x24OzBJznNx4t7IMQ&nmid=121645084

jacey's version...
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs395.snc3/24019_105503609477504_100000535976033_145505_3713112_n.jpg