Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha
yeah! inspiration... lol love scenes that are shown here (TV or movie) are mostly sensual :blush: also the pocketbooks... it's very detailed when it comes to the love scenes :lol:
OT:
donna, i wrote to maderbibs already. because i prefer him than Darla's blog. i think his updates are way better than Darla, plus Darla got small pictures... Maderbibs got HIGH RESOLUTION pictures to all his updates. i told Maderbibs if he could visit the set of KS and hope to upload some pictures.

now i am waiting... he said that he asked for the pictures already and it'll be posted soon. he also plan to visit the set soon, but as of now... there are no updates since the shoot is not starting yet. they only have pictorials as of now. ;)

go subscribe at his blog: http://www.maderbibs.com/
for more updates! you can always tune at his site from time to time because most of his updates are from abs-cbn stars. :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
All of them are pretty! I especially love the heartbroken ones!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i made some vector artworks such as Aff Taksaorn, Sririta Jensen and Ploy Chermarn. i come up to the point of giving up my vector artwork because i am too lazy to work out with the most difficult part of making a perfect vector. the HAIR STRANDS...

but anyways, after a few months... i made new vector artwork and this time its P'Anne... in my theme of "glamor".

poster version

wallpaper version 1

wallpaper version 2

the raw version (PNG file)

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh tat must hav taken a lot of time n patience!
i've tried doing vector n it killed me - LITERALLY. lol
true An... it'll kill you with the hair strands actually. i find it easier to color the shirt and skin toning and the eyes... but the hair strands kills me. that's why i rarely do this kind of vector artwork.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe nikki.. looked like it was lots of fun.. lol.. ahahaha j/k..

very pretty.. i wanna do vector art one day..

nikki1786

LizQuen
WOW THAT LOOKS REALLY GOOD!! YOU HAVE A LOT OF PATiENCE LOL. i WOULDNT FiNiSH iT ONCE i HAD QUiT LMAO.
yeah patience is a virtue... you gotta set you mind that you have to focus it... XD especially the hair

Those looks awesome!
thanks noy!

hehe nikki.. looked like it was lots of fun.. lol.. ahahaha j/k..

very pretty.. i wanna do vector art one day..

honestly.... i had fun even if its too lazy for me to do the hair. basically, i was really bored yesterday and since i was browsing to different kinds of vector... i finally decided to make one... and just so i can add another vector artwork in my collection...

you can do the vectoring... :) its easy ^^ i wanna see it! you just have to love your pen tool more than any of the tools in the photoshop. XD