Bellefire Artwork

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that's hot . Jake looks cute up there.
i was so busy, didn't get anything done, not even my illustrator homework LOL ..

anyway, i just bought a Filipino movie called 'AND I LOVE YOU SO' with english sub, i still have yet to watch them. I did give it a little peek and notice Sam Milby LOl -- i hope it's a good movie (plan to watch it this weekend)

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow. that's hot . Jake looks cute up there.
i was so busy, didn't get anything done, not even my illustrator homework LOL ..

anyway, i just bought a Filipino movie called 'AND I LOVE YOU SO' with english sub, i still have yet to watch them. I did give it a little peek and notice Sam Milby LOl -- i hope it's a good movie (plan to watch it this weekend)
im just bored and actually Jake's thread 17 is going to end tonight, so i made an opening banner again for thread 18.
i'll be learning 3d max program hopefully this weekend because my friend sent me a tutorial to his gf and his gf's going to visit me this weekend because we'll be having photoshoot...

LOL its good movie... XD hahaha dont want to spoil you though... LOL i watched that movie for several times just because its Sam Milby... im not a fan of Bea Alonzo, but i guess they got chemistry too...

recently i watched Sam Milby's movie with his consistent love team Anne Curtis... this summer is their movie "Babe, I Love You". im currently waiting for Jake's upcoming movie... i wonder if its a horror movie again, last year his movie competed against with his love team Cristine Reyes' horror movie... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
im bored and so i got a message to make a fanmade promotional banner again...

after posting, i finally got some updates from this upcoming series. and also i got the chance to read Martha Cecilia's feedback regarding with her two novels that is going to dramatize. apparently, she's disappointed with other novel because its one of her favorites and the story is romantic-thriller... yet she's gonna bet there will be a lot of changes especially with the genre, it seems like rather romantic-thriller, its going to be romantic-comedy... maybe because the network added the comedy couple "MELASON".

on the other hand, Kristine Series that is much awaited drama series for primetime night (2nd quarter of 2010)... MC shared how she's so excited about this, not just because of the cast and because the network chose some veteran actors and that suits them for each character in the story. especially for those veterans, they gave what MC wanted for this story. originally, MC imagined Leon Fortalejo character as Eddie Garcia and because Eddie Garcia speaks very fluent in spanish language. apparently, the network (ABS-CBN ch2) chose Eddie Gutierrez as Leon Fortalejo, but MC has considerations and because E.G is half-spanish. also a plus points, Chin-chin Gutierrez is also part of this drama. funny how she's speechless when she saw Chin-chin in the teaser. she requested her fan readers not to make an issue regarding with the cast, because she approved the cast and she seems liking not only the cast... but also the teasers.

she already saw the teaser but she's not allow to reveal since its part of the deal between her, PHR and ABS-CBN.

---

TO DONNA... this is MC's message regarding about the two dramas that are going to air soon.
Hello, guys,

I've seen the teaser of both Impostor and KS. Hindi pa puwedeng gawing public, sorry.

Iyong interview sa TFC, sana mapagkaabalahan ng anak kong ilagay dito sa site para naman makita ninyo.

My comments on the teasers:

Impostor-----My novel was a romance/thriller. But because of Melason, naging comedy/romance. Di ko masabi kung andun pa rin ang thriller.

But in fairness, I laughed out loud nang makita ko ang eksena ni Melai as the ugly Divina.

My other comment, kahit hindi maganda si divina sa kuwento ko ay poised siya at pormal.

But anyway, I hope the Melason fans will enjoy this and will add the ratings. I am a Melai fan myself.

On KS----I am sure Eddie Guttierez (though di naman sinabi roon) will play the role of Don Leon. Wow! Next to Eddie Garcia, Eddie Guttierez is also a good choice. He's half Spanish naman and mahusay mag espanyol na di lang nagamit. I hope magamit dito sa tv series.

Well, nanayo ang balahibo ko sa teaser. Hahahahahaha.

I don't know who will play the role of Nathaniel sa mga ipinakilala. that's one thing na very disappointing kasi Nathaniel is one of my favorites and the original macho of KS.

Adlawan is Margarita yata.

Ang ganda ni Chinchin G. Hindi ko maisip (blangko isip ko, hehehe) kung sino ang role niya.

Muling lumabas ang isang mestizong Espanyol na aktor na ewan ko kung kilala ninyo. Di ko alam kung alin ang role niya. It's the handsome Mr. Johnny (?) Revilla.

Do you remember him, Rubz?

Before kasi, mga socialites talaga ang mga ito. As far as i could remember (correct me if I am wrong, the wife of J. Revilla was one, if not the very first, Camay model. Dati kapag model ka ay galing ka talaga sa buena familia.

Kung di ako nagkakamali ay siya ang tatay ni Tess Revilla, dating artista. One sister, na dati ring tv host at artista ay nalimutan ko na ang name.

I am not referring to the Revillas from Cavite, meaning sina Bong at ang pamilya niya.

I am impressed with some of the casts kasi parang mga galing theatre.

Well, guys, don't make any issues out of this. Hindi pa ipinapakita sa public ang very impressing teaser. Baka ma-slash ang leeg ko.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I'm really getting hyped up for KS!!! I wish they would adapt Billie Rose and Lance's story. beside from Jewel and Bernard, they're also my favorite couple. I got the idea of my fanfic from their story in our group fic :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
just making a promotional fan artworks recently.... out of boredom XD

"Magkaribal" means rival(s). its a story about fashion and drama in one series. it'll air soon, im gonna watch this because its expected to see some catfight scenes behind the runway and drama behind glam and beauty.

fanmade teaser i made...

BTS of 'Magkaribal' photoshoot, i also read in the other forum that Erich's is not going to wear a wig here but chose to cut her hair after her drama "Tanging Yaman" (Only Treasure). as for this photoshoot, she's needed to wear a wig because she cant cut her hair not unless her current drama is still on air and still in-shoot.

news

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'm digging this promotional stuff. awesome job :D

im tired of doing effects and missing textures for the background. recently, i just do cutting pictures and the BG should vector inspire.

nikki, when will Magkaribal start? btw, have you seen SNN last night? did they had a segment about KS? :)
"Magkaribal" will air this JUNE 2010. i missed watching SNN, but im able to watch it today if there are links. i subscribed by the way to "magkaribal" thread in PEX. its kinda funny how the fans of Gretchen, Bea, Enchong, Derek and Erich... are joining forces for this series. everyone's excited already, its battle of both fashion designers, then also the models. they got one small cast in this series, but i bet they'll let all the well-known fashion designers and models have the cameo role for this series.

with Kristine Series, im uber excited about it. Cristine and Z's behind the scenes at the sugarcane field... they haven't announce if when they'll air their series, right? so it means, "Magkaribal" will first to air.

upcoming series:
"Tanging Yaman" will be replace by "Rosalka" (for the new primetime actress of 2010, Empress's first lead role in primetime.)
PHR: Impostor will soon to air after "Love Me Again". meanwhile, "Habang May Buhay" will end soon. "Rubi" series will be early as expected. in JUNE, "Magkaribal" will air.

i am probably guessing that Kristine Series might air around JULY or AUGUST, maybe SEPTEMBER. this series got lot of preparations as what Zanjoe and Cristine said in the interview, the locations also crucial to their part but they have to because its what book says and people have read the book. Cristine and Z got cute scenes... but they haven't went through to sensual scenes yet.

anyways, im just both excited for "Magkaribal" and "Kristine Series". i cant wait to see Erich's new hair look, she's not going to wear a wig but rather cut it. she'll cut it right after "Tanging Yaman" will end.

btw, after i made the two fanmade teasers of "Magkaribal". Henry King (writer and creative manager) and Gitri (writer of Magkaribal) liked my fanmade MVs... hehehe

Nikki.. your artwork is still FABULOUS!
thanks Lome... long time no heard from you... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
jakey baby, this is another car accident you wanna cause, huh? :p

bonus, his love scene scaps from "Rubi" series:
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/359-1.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/360-1.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/361-1.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/362-1.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/363-1.jpg

here's what i made

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
talking 'bout car accident, i got myself a heart attack :p
i wouldn't mind eying one of those broads lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
talking 'bout car accident, i got myself a heart attack :p
i wouldn't mind eying one of those broads lol
LOL jeeja... XD he got tons of billboards, not only this... but his other billboards he's wearing undergarment only. XD

but hopefully for the next BENCH fashion show, he'll get to be the grand finale. because there are lot of stars endorsing the product aside from him. but since his visibility in television and movie gains him more popularity, recently he was chosen to do the pictorials and endorse the latest designs of BENCH. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
it's getting hot in here lol
is he wearing neon briefs on the 1st pic?
because he's endorsing the neon briefs and now the OJ black jeans... XD here are the rest...

Piolo Pascual's the main endorser for OJ black jeans

Aljur Abrenica

Carlo Guevarra

i wonder if you saw Carlo's picture before, it was said that he was fat... this was him before.
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s318/ultimatepinoyhunks2/cguevarra15.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
another promotional... >.< eeekkk... cant wait.

someone watched the cinema news at cinema one today and this upcoming series was featured, so the cast talks about their roles in this series.

Gretchen Barretto (left)- is Victoria who was a model and end up being fashion designer.

Bea Alonzo (right)- is Jelai who was a model and end up being a fashion designer.

Angel Aquino- the villain of the story, a famous model during her time.

Erich Gonzales- is Chloe, an adopted daughter of Angel Aquino, she's an adopted rich girl and opt to be a fashion designer. she wants her mother's attention and be proud of her. but whatever she does, her mother doesn't seem to appreciate her.

Derek Ramsey (center)- a poor fighter but got tangled in love with Victoria and Jelai.

Enchong Dee- is Caloy, a poor boy and childhood friend of Jelai. he has feelings for his childhood friend but it seems that he doesnt have a chance because Jelai only treats him as her little brother.

Angel Aquino plays as a villain stepmom and caused damage to Victoria and Jelai's family. Victoria wants revenge and plan to destroy her soon as she got her spotlight. Victoria and Jelai are sisters but they both dont know that they were as they were both rivals in family, love and career.

meanwhile, Chloe and Caloy here are like cats and dogs. Caloy always dislike rich people, Chloe got mad at him because not all rich people is not what he thinks.