Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
from Jojo-Nene of Katorse (14) to Jomari-Fina of Tanging Yaman (Only Treasured)... now, its going to be Caloy-Chloe of Magkaribal (Rivals). it'll be air this JUNE 21... a fashion-drama series.

upper text: to be known and accepted
lower text: to fight and to be noticed

nikki1786

LizQuen
colorful. that little boy is super cute, i like the fanfic too.
it took me half of the day to finish a chapter, i find it hard to write in my own language... that is why. i have to take a look at the dictionary sites to get the meaning of some words... XD english is more easier... LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: for me, french is easier ^_^ . bellefire, i would like to see one of those movie with erich and his p'ek but eng sub, do you know if it has on youtube or any other website?

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: for me, french is easier ^_^ . bellefire, i would like to see one of those movie with erich and his p'ek but eng sub, do you know if it has on youtube or any other website?

she got 1 movie together with her p'ek. entitled "Paano Ko Sasabihin" (How Can I Tell), its an off-beat romance because they're both gonna use sign language here. but it doesnt mean that they're deaf-mute the whole time. the p'ek here, Enchong plays as deaf-mute teacher... but he's not deaf-mute... he has trauma that's why he's unable to speak... but he can if he wants to. Erich plays as normal girl just like Enchong, she knows how to sign language because she has deaf-mute younger brother. so obviously, the movie got subs... even the trailer has the subs.

i am still waiting for that movie to have some subs...

then she has a movie at the moment currently showing in cinemas... entitled "Noy". i dunno if it got subs... to her upcoming horror film movie it'll be for sure got subs.

for her comeback movie with the p'ek it'll be shown this December as part of the film fest here.

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh those are so beautiful. they look like the REAL thing, super professional!!
lol i think the professional photographer was impressed from what i did to the second photo... LOL i dunno what he meant "email sent" lol. but hopefully he sent it to the network. LOLz

btw, that's not their real names... its their character names from the drama.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow. you sent these to the photographer. it would be super cool if these were sent to the network and they used them ^^
my favorite is the Vera Cruz one

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow. you sent these to the photographer. it would be super cool if these were sent to the network and they used them ^^
my favorite is the Vera Cruz one
no... i didn't send this to the photographer of the drama. i tagged him and he said "email sent", then later i found out that i just had my email... :)

Angel Aquino plays Vera Cruz, the real villain and the mother of Chloe that Erich plays.

Gelai Agustin is played by Bea Alonzo, her character here is a struggling fashion designer. she wanted to be known...

Victoria Valera is played by Gretchen Barretto, she's a famous designer here. she has a dark past and has grudges over Vera, because she was the reason why their family got separated. the thought that her younger sister died, she and Gelai are both rivals in family, love and career.

but what if she later finds out that her younger sister, didn't died after and turns out to be Gelai Agustin, her rival?

Louie Villamor is played by Derek Ramsay. the love interest of Gelai Agustin and Victoria Valera. he's street fighter here.

Caloy Javier is played by Enchong Dee. childhood friend and secretly in love with Gelai, but she only sees him as her brother. he's also a part-time model aside from working at the wet market, and that's how he met Chloe.

Chloe Abella is played by Erich Gonzales. daughter of Vera who only wanted that her mother to be proud of her. she also wanted to be a fashion designer. she's the youngest and step-sister of Victoria Valera and Gelai Agustin, she meets Caloy at the market place where she plans to buy some yards of cloth. Caloy and Chloe will start in a wrong foot. :)

i like the one with erich. your artworks are very good, look like it's a professional who made it
lol someone requested to me that i should do the individual artworks of Erich and Enchong in that drama. i said yes, i am really planning to but i still have to wait for latest pictures.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
T_T, it's okay. but i'll be waiting to c if one day you'll translate it :D

cool new posters. love the contrasting :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
T_T, it's okay. but i'll be waiting to c if one day you'll translate it :D

cool new posters. love the contrasting :D
we are all doing the petition of her first drama, because the DVD haven't come out yet. and to the fanfic that i made, the "little cupid"... both fanclubs agreed to the story and decided to petition it. they say that it would be good to see the real-life circle of friends got one movie :) and i was like LOL only.

nikki1786

LizQuen
erich looks absolutely beautiful!!
Tonight in MMK (its an anthology show, true stories written by the people who wanted to share their past and what they learned. the show portrayed by actors/actresses.) she plays the girl who was courted by the man she loved at first sight, but she finds out that the man is going to get marry. its also her 3rd MMK and the one who directed the anthology episode is one of the directors of the upcoming drama "Magkaribal" where she's part of the cast.

she's currently the hot topic in news today because of her controversial "willing scene" in the movie "NOY" which is currently showing, she received another good feedbacks from the critics. and today is also her "fan's day" in E-live show this afternoon, last week it was Enchong's fans day. but today, its hers... so a lot of fans will be in the studio later. LOL

yesterday was her rest day along with her bestfriend Melissa, they hanged out at the mall with the other group buddies.

a funny pose, imitating Rosalka's pose >>>CLICK TO SEE Empress's Rosalka<<<

in the picture: (down)empress, beauty, melissa, (middle) erich and kitkat, (up) Kim)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Victoria Valera's brand logo...

The House Of Ronaldo
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9883/hausronaldwp1.jpg

Vera Couture
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5518/veracouturewp1.jpg