Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
nice logo: elegant and simple, i love it.

beautiful. i can't wait for their lakorn to come out. ken looks absolutely handsome. i like their clothing style too.

i cant wait for 365 days of love... its like i've been waiting for 365 days already... LOL still long way to go before this one will air. LOL

Enchong just got online and saw the GIFs i posted... and i told the cheries that i love them... then he replied "i love you too nikki" LOL and he was like "BRB"... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
My newest cup of tea... since Erich-Enchong love team is famous than Erich-Ejay love team, Ejay now found a leading lady for the drama and her name's Queenie Padilla, a daughter of a famous action star Robin Padilla here in PI. i think they'll bring a good chemistry to this week's episode of MOMAY... lol

WP version: http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1449/queeniewp1.jpg

my favorite photo of them in their pictorial
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wwduYu_P2bk/TAjFH3ByLiI/AAAAAAAAC4Q/vISRljA9bvs/s1600/LPK_1402-766995.jpg

i remember these photos where Robin the father showed the pics of his daughters and how they live a normal life in Australia and the fact that the whole family converted to muslim. this was Queenie when she was a kid and her younger sister Kylie Nicole is just so like her... XD

ASAP XV's 60th Anniversary of Soap Operas, Introducing The New Love Team: Ejay Falcon and Queenie Padilla

nikki1786

LizQuen
a funny spiels from Luis, Iya and Bea at ASAP XV's episode... teasing on the two love teams. Andi-Matteo and Erich-Enchong. their scene started around 0:49.

Bea: we also got one right here...
Iya: what sis?
Bea: what were you two doing?
Luis: They are playing abacus! (while Enchong and Erich did the rock, paper, scissors game. then Iya laughed.)

at 1:14

Bea: what about you two? aren't you two just friends?
Iya: Oh, look they had a child already!
Bea: here's their child...(the first one came out.) awww....
Iya: Oh, no! they got two children already! (then Bugoy Carino came out.)
Bea: Aren't you going to thank the people who supported your love team?
Erich: ah, yes... cheries and smoochees thank you so much. also i would like to thank who watched the MMK last night and Magkaribal coming very very soon. Thank you so much
Enchong: O, thank you so much. thank you and we love you.

nikki1786

LizQuen
beautiful. i love the pictures you've chosen :D
the one with queenie and ejay? XD lol im starting to like them and i think ejay's way better to team up with somebody else than team up with Erich. XD i hope Queenie's younger sister Kylie will also be in abs-cbn network than in ch7... XD

i am officially jealous! i love the cherries artwork and your blending is amazing.
inspiration comes first before making some artworks.

that's definitely hot, i need some ice sticks :lol:
lol cheries and i are filling up to do another request for seductive dance of Enchong and Erich. after Erich did a couple of stints in ASAP last sunday, june 6... hopefully she'll be one of the all-stars regular hosts. because i wanna see them teasing each other. i believe she'll have another production number next week with Enchong because they're by request at the moment.

actually erich and enchong never mentioned that they'll have production number in ASAP, i believe that they wanted to surprise their fans. also ASAP's episode yesterday was all about showcasing different love teams from bankable love teams to newbie love teams...

tired of doing back read to the other forum, Cherie's thread is filled with scaps from their ASAP prod number... they haven't recovered yet after they did the dance number... XD its filled with pictures of these and they kept quoting it to each post... what big spam to their thread... LOL