Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
^i love this .. ERICH so beautiful with this pink color ^^
BTW, What a coincidence that is .. my youtube background is pink too lol -- our minds think alike once again!!!^_^
wahahaha XD just wanna go for a girly theme about this group. finally, Erich's one of the hosts in ASAP show now, she joined the group of "IT GIRLS", along side with other actresses who just don't act but dances and sing. LOL made that fan art purposely for this sunday on ASAP, because they'll launch their groupie and perform. good thing Erich is part of the show now. ^^

also from the updates. Star Cinema production will handle the Maria La Del Barrio series, so it's really something to look forward after all. i always prefer Star Cinema production/unit to do the dramas. so im just hype right now...

...and lastly, im currently downloading a playstation game on my computer... coz if ever i get bored i feel like i want to play something. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
ur artwork r so beautiful. love the bookmarks yadech r so cute together.
thanks ^^ im gonna make more of that bookmarks :) not so soon.

Nikki, your artworks are always looking good! <3
lol thanks :)

Nikki I love ur artwork. Erich is gorgeous
XD just preparing after the news came out about the new group performers in ASAP show, i think im gonna watch it regularly since Erich is now the mainstay host of the show^^ also yesterday's update:

-Star Cinema staff and directors tweets the dramas that they're going to film soon. first stop is "Maria La Del Barrio" of Erich.

-MOVIE confirms that it's not "I DO" sequel anymore. but another romantic movie of Erich and Enchong. this is the thread that was given to me yesterday to where i can read updates about the movie. i just have to hold my horses while waiting for new updates.
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491796&highlight=ERICH+GONZALES

-Grand Trailer of "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin" (lit.I Will Only Love You Once In Awhile) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIahNTXygLE
featuring Erich Gonzales as the Young Lora and Kim Chui as Young Alondra.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Haha.... Catfight. The drama looks good just watching the trailers I'm gonna start watching dramas from your YouTube channel first. I'm in no rush.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Haha.... Catfight. The drama looks good just watching the trailers I'm gonna start watching dramas from your YouTube channel first. I'm in no rush.
lol you better get your translator beside you. XD watching tv at the moment. erich and kim are chatting with the fans at ASAP Chill Out segment. XD

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
He better. Actually we watch lakorn ,movies ect together. He tells me what's interesting we love a good laugh so always comedy first.

nikki1786

LizQuen
He better. Actually we watch lakorn ,movies ect together. He tells me what's interesting we love a good laugh so always comedy first.
last night i did let my brothers watch the "crazy little thing called love" movie. now, my brother's having crush with Fern. XD but i was thinking i hope YADECH would have a movie so he could switch his likeness to Yaya.

Love ur wallies!!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
argghh.... -____-" i dont like their group segment name "generation f". this group consist of top and famous young actresses of this generation in philippine entertainment. they're not singers or dancers, they're clearly here in the industry to show their acting skills. but at the same time Star Magic talent center or abs-cbn network doesn't want to work with actors and actresses who couldn't perform like singing and dancing.

anyways, i still don't like their group name. i guess the "IT GIRLS" group belongs to Anne Curtis for the past 2 years alongside with her other batchmates as an actress. Shaina and Maja were part of IT GIRLS before, not because they're 'famous' leading ladies, but maybe because they're part as mainstay hosts for so many years now in ASAP.

but now, Shaina and Maja are known for their acting roles now. but what i like most, Erich finally got her treatment in the network and also the fans' treatment. they've been requesting Erich to put in this show, but those years... she only had her guest performances. but now, im glad she's part of the show. i get to see her hosting and performing at the same time. :) ASAP means All-Star Afternoon Party, the show contains all-stars of abs-cbn network. from famous actors/actresses who are hosting the show and newbies. singers/dancers who are showcasing their talents.

it's funny because Erich is the only one who has the Visayan accent while she was doing her spiels yesterday. XD

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clips all the girls look gorgoeus. Funny my lil bro is crushing on yaya. I haven't seen Mario and fern movie yet. Gotta check it out

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally the BTS of Bench's Summer 2011 edition "Return To Temptation" came out. :)
http://www.facebook.com/benchtmofficial#!/album.php?id=40754751250&aid=332440

i screamed for Jake, but i realize that i was screaming when Piolo came out XD because of his abs. and Georgina's hot as ever... love her photoshoot.