LizQuen
Bellefire Artworks Tutorial: Typographic Vector Artwork
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bellefire-Artworks/236434736380383

Download the PSD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wp9dc44449neiwy

CHERIE || Volume Up The Music

nikki1786

LizQuen
updating the banner of AA. Reputasyon means REPUTATION. this is Cristine's latest drama that will air tomorrow(071111) it's about a woman/daughter involved into a scandal later seeks revenge as her family's reputation has been damage because of the malicious scandal.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nice banner!!!

love your artwork...cristine looks beautiful <3
thanks RR... all dramas this 2nd quarter of 2011. is going to have revenge genre such as REPUTASYON(revenge) starring Cristine Reyes, MARIA LA DEL BARRIO(revenge-romance) starring Erich Gonzales, NASAAN KA ELISA?("WHERE ARE YOU, ELISA?", revenge-suspense) starring Melissa Ricks, ALTA(revenge-romance)starring Gretchen Barretto, KC Concepcion and Angelica Panganiban, GUNS&ROSES(revenge-action-romance) starring Bea Alonzo...

btw, i read this news about Mario Maurer going to Philippines.
http://themindslut.blogspot.com/2011/07/thai-heartthrob-mario-maurer-will-soon.html

i am hoping that abs-cbn would offer Mario a collab drama. LOL but anyways, he's going to the Philippines as the upcoming endorser of PENSHOPPE. this quarter PENSHOPPE's current endorser is Ed Westwick as he visited the Philippines last March.

i think the PENSHOPPE clothing is known for having most international stars endorses their clothing brand. the last time i think who endorses their brand was Mandy Moore and it's been so many years since they showcase an international star. Ed Westwick doesn't have the PENSHOPPE commercial just like MM but in the said news about Mario, there's a commercial for him to do for PENSHOPPE.

----

BENCH's last international star who endorses their brand i think is Jerry Yan, but that's because BENCH has outlets in Taiwan and HK. with PENSHOPPE, they got outlets in the US and the last news i read about is that PENSHOPPE's new outlet is in BKK. so i won't wonder anymore if PENSHOPPE chooses Mario to be the next endorser.

BENCH has plans to open some outlets in the US and Europe, because their clothing brand had been advertised in NYLON magazines(and of course the man in their advertisement page is 'my' JAKEY of course.)

nikki1786

LizQuen
MMK episode July 16(a story about illegitimate family who seeks love and support from the father)

http://www.facebook.com/v/239249302766601

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks... :)

Erich is so beautiful even when she's crying.
the wall and the banner is awesome!
i can't wait to watch this episode this saturday. Erich will portray the letter sender's of MMK episode this saturday, she's an illegitimate daughter and her family's suffering because they're poor. hope she'll get nominate by the end of the year for this role in MMK. because last year, she received so many praises from the veterans after portraying a role of a young woman who experienced a week of love and turns out that her man's going to marry soon. the title of her MMK's episode last year was "Gitara" means guitar. because the story also focusing about men in during late 60's-70's how they serenade their women whom they're planning to marry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Qr5TqAbtg

i love watching MMK because it's a true to life story of a letter sender(s) and the host of the show reads it, then the drama starts as the stars will portray the letter sender's life.

anyways, i am going to update my fics tonight... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
collecting kiss of Erich and Enchong while recovering. can't help but rewatching their comedy-romance movie "I DO"... these are my favorite kissing scenes in the movie so far.

SEX is an EVIL scene of Yumi and Lance

Make up scene at Yumi's favorite church

---
Magkaribal(Rivals) drama series kissing scenes

the ever ONE NIGHT STAND kissing scene of Chloe and Caloy

the ending make up scene Chloe and Caloy at the police station. Caloy surprised her with a kiss and Chloe kisses him back.

---
Tanging Yaman(Only Treasured)

The Scandal scene of Fina and Jomari

nikki1786

LizQuen
the faces says it all... Erich, Enchong and the whole production staff confirms the airing of "Maria La Del Barrio".

Enchong says that he knows that a lot of viewers did an email brigade for their show to air it as soon as possible and making sure that they'll air it on primetime night dramas.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich's Ktext message

14/07/2011 19:27:12
ERICH:with Enchong hehe it's Maria and Luis Maria la del barrio. malapit na po!!
ERICH:with Enchong hehe it's Maria and Luis of Maria la del barrio. coming soon!!

Enchong's Ktext message
Enchong ktxt,7/14/11, 9:04pm: just finish plug shoot makikita nyo na ang teasers sa buong july starting bukas--
Enchong ktxt,7/14/11, 9:04pm: just finish plug shoot you're about to see the teasers this july starting tomorrow--

both Erich and Enchong are sharing MMS pictures to send it to their fans. it clearly says here that Enchong's not very well. he has wound and got it from the shoot.