Bellefire Artwork

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I want to see the look on Luis face when he tell Victoria " I like her mama" so cute. Our Luis is falling for Maria but his excuse i'm using her lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
I want to see the look on Luis face when he tell Victoria " I like her mama" so cute. Our Luis is falling for Maria but his excuse i'm using her lol..
Maria doesn't have any idea that Luis is in fact using her against his father Fernando. Luis thinks that Fernando's using Maria to get separate with Victoria. for 20+ years Victoria living so unhappy because of her absent husband and this is one of the reasons why Victoria is so attach with her boys, especially to Luis who is actually her "favorite son".

us, viewers kinda creeps out because of Luis-Victoria skinship. lol

as soon as Casilda dies, it'll be Assunta's (Maria's mom) comeback scene. it's funny that Assunta was tweeting last night and we are tweeting her, asking her if when she'll get back in MLDB. she answered "just wait and grab a coffee first", LOL

she and Kbrosas (the one who plays Carlota) tweeting at each other. Carlota shined yesterday with her funny-villain side by bullying Maria at the maid's quarter. because the scene was Carlota doesn't believe that the gown was given to Maria was from Luis.

she said to Maria "the world will end first before you get the chance to date Luis." she's so mean... in a way, she's funny.

the reason why my mom's watching MLDB is because of first Erich, second Assunta (because this is her comeback drama) and third Kbrosas.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Lol.. I understand that part hehe.. Poor Maria. Fernando just think Maria is just too much like her mom. Luis being blind from everything he sees think Maria is the culprint to his mom sorrow damn Luis dela vega hehe.. More kiss kiss as the series continue I hope. I wanna see jealous Luis soon

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lol.. I understand that part hehe.. Poor Maria. Fernando just think Maria is just too much like her mom. Luis being blind from everything he sees think Maria is the culprint to his mom sorrow damn Luis dela vega hehe.. More kiss kiss as the series continue I hope. I wanna see jealous Luis soon
more torrid kisses LOL and more laundry sweet scenes from Maria and Luis. LOL finally the clear version has been uploaded by ABS-CBN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cbP5DsdCuY

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Aww.. My phone suck can't see the vdo clear. Gotta wait till lunch to take a peak at it lol..how the kiss nikki lol.. Our luis is mean looking.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Aww.. My phone suck can't see the vdo clear. Gotta wait till lunch to take a peak at it lol..how the kiss nikki lol.. Our luis is mean looking.
villains shine most from wednesday to friday. we didn't get to see the kiss because it was Victoria's shining moment awhile ago. if yesterday it was Carlota's shining moment and today was Victoria's moment, tomorrow it will be Soraya's shining moment plus Luis torrid kiss, asking Maria if how much money she was. XD meannnnnnnnnnnnnn....

nikki1786

LizQuen
YADECH wallpaper 64 || YaDech Autumn 1

YADECH wallpaper 65 || YaDech Autumn 2

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Nice wallie on Yadech love it. What Luis is askin how much she's worth? Damn u Luis dela vega lol..i sense a kiss slap going on hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nice wallie on Yadech love it. What Luis is askin how much she's worth? Damn u Luis dela vega lol..i sense a kiss slap going on hehe
he said it that way because he was asking her if how much money does his father gave her (in a way Luis thinks that Maria is a destruction of their family and a prostitute) he showed a money to Maria as if he wants to buy her. he's so mean!!!

i think my wish finally came true... because most of our philippine dramas, the p'ek doesn't play the jerk/jackass type. most of the p'eks in philippine dramas are mr. nice guy.

this is 2nd drama that Erich plays with her p'ek who is a jerk type of guy, her first drama KATORSE she fell in love with a jerk p'ek too. but by the end of the series she fell in love with the mr. nice guy.

i kinda love the fact that Erich and Enchong played different roles. i mentioned to you that before, but i also thought that Enchong might not give justice to his jerk role in this drama. he always play the mr. nice guy to all the dramas he played with Erich.

Katorse- mr. nice guy
Tanging Yaman- mr. nice guy but maniac
Magkaribal- desperate mr. nice guy
MARIA LA DEL BARRIO- first time playing the role of a jerk type of guy. XD arrogant and mean!

Katorse- naive and innocent girl
Tanging Yaman- fighter girl
Magkaribal- from naive to bitchy
MARIA LA DEL BARRIO- the combination of the past 3 roles she had. when she gets her makeover, she'll be mean and act like a bitch to look like a fighter girl.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Tangying yaman. I like Erich character also. This is new alright I love it more then all there other roles. Mean Luis look so charming haha.. He's jealous already jealous of papa lol.. Can't wait to see Maria transformation

nikki1786

LizQuen
Tangying yaman. I like Erich character also. This is new alright I love it more then all there other roles. Mean Luis look so charming haha.. He's jealous already jealous of papa lol.. Can't wait to see Maria transformation
last night i've been listening to some songs that i can possibly use for my MLDB fanmade. and i still can't get over with my new baby... DANIEL PADILLA

nikki1786

LizQuen
He's soo cute.
usually in philippine entertainment, being n'ek and p'ek... you can start at age of 14. if they(executive producers and bosses of networks) thinks that you can pull off the role. they'll give you a next project.

in this case... both TV5, ABS-CBN ch2, GMA7 have all these new breed of stars since 2010. and if there are like 10 teens in a show, out of 10 there are only 2-3 are the chosen ones who are qualified to be the p'ek and n'ek type. the rest are should try their own best and waited for their moment to shine.

that was the case to Erich and Enchong... especially to Erich. even if she won the reality show, she didn't became famous and Kim stole that shining moment. Erich waited for years before she gets her n'ek role. same with Enchong, who did the supporting roles for Kim-Gerald love team. he always play the rivalry role way back 2007.

------

Daniel's father usually plays the villain roles for his brother Robin Padilla. but his father got the lead roles right when he met Karla Estrada, Daniel's mother. Karla's roles in 80's movies were kinda daring and sexy. she's known to that role.

there are actually 2 Padilla stars in ABS-CBN, while 1 Padilla star in GMA7. Queenie Padilla (Robin Padilla's daughter) is an abs-cbn actress, while the other sister Kylie Padilla is a GMA7 actress. Daniel Padilla on the other hand who came from the Padilla clan is an ABS-CBN actor.

Queenie Padilla

Kylie Padilla

the father of 2 daughters in both rival channels, Robin Padilla. he also have a son but he's still a baby.

but there are similarities that Daniel got from Robin, they have the same voice when Robin was still young way back then. sounded like a bad boy. XD

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Yadech! Beautiful color, and I love the text you used for the wallie. :thumbup:

@Nikki: I love the scene when Luis fell down over Maria, then her friend Pedro pulled Luis legs which his face was on Maria's chest. :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love Yadech! Beautiful color, and I love the text you used for the wallie. :thumbup:

@Nikki: I love the scene when Luis fell down over Maria, then her friend Pedro pulled Luis legs which his face was on Maria's chest. :loool:
yup that was one of the highlights of the trailer that Erich mentioned inviting everyone to watch out for that scene. Erich jokes around that Enchong was on top of her, but that scene was just very very light and she says that Enchong didn't took advantage of her.

i would agree to Erich part when she said that Enchong is the only leading man she entrust when it comes to kissing scenes and willing scenes. (the CHERIE fanclub is very specific with the details. Erich and Enchong does their kissing scenes with tongue involvement) lol :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Paownsrey Prisna u are watching this also hehe.. Thats scene was cute love the look on Luis lol.. Wow the charm does run in the famliy all good looking. Daniel is cute.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Paownsrey Prisna u are watching this also hehe.. Thats scene was cute love the look on Luis lol.. Wow the charm does run in the famliy all good looking. Daniel is cute.
yeah and Robin Padilla still does the p'ek roles. XD lol while his two daughters are playing n'ek roles in both rival networks. LOL

Daniel on the other hand, i think he has a great chemistry as he paired up with Kathyrn Bernardo. Daniel also has the same age with Kylie.

nikki1786

LizQuen
just look at Victoria's look on Maria. XD she was like "what's this woman doing here!?!"--to her mind

----

Luis look at Maria while they are both listening to Victoria's speech at the party.

----

today's episode which i am looking forward to see... the torrid kiss -minus what Soraya's shining moment later.

go, Luis! satisfy me with the kiss... LOL

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
O lal la Luis lookin @ maria with them eyes lool.. Yes the week gonna end with a torrid kiss. Can't wait to see it myself. Seem like this week epi. All nrai shine huh Nikki. Whos kylie? Daniel is shine look @ this kid he's gorgoeus hehe.. Well going to inlaw tomorrow watch my mom is gonna go nonstop about MLDB

nikki1786

LizQuen
O lal la Luis lookin @ maria with them eyes lool.. Yes the week gonna end with a torrid kiss. Can't wait to see it myself. Seem like this week epi. All nrai shine huh Nikki. Whos kylie? Daniel is shine look @ this kid he's gorgoeus hehe.. Well going to inlaw tomorrow watch my mom is gonna go nonstop about MLDB
Kylie Padilla is Robin's daughter, Daniel's cousin. but she's n'ek in GMA7.

anyways... yes... n'rais shined most in this week's episode, but i think the MLDB never fails to give us satisfaction. Monday scene, Luis kissed Maria's hand. LOL Tuesday, they fell in the pool. Wednesday their date for Amore, Luis caressing Maria's hand as she was gardening. yikes~!!!! :p thursday, the stealing stares at each other inside the car. friday... the KISS~!!!!!! :) can't wait~!!!!