Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Katelyn said:
Nikki, I love your Yadech Rising Sun wallpapers!  Thank you so much for sharing.  Are you going to create any for Mario and Taew?  I would love to see your creations!
i'm undecided on that part... did they finally announce that Taew will be Mario's partner or it's still a rumor?

i'll be releasing more YADECH fan arts.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Nikki, Khun Ja confirmed Taew as the n'ek per Chubbycheeks's post on "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" thread!  I can't wait for more of your Yadech fan arts!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Katelyn said:
^ Nikki, Khun Ja confirmed Taew as the n'ek per Chubbycheeks's post on "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" thread!  I can't wait for more of your Yadech fan arts!
i see... okay then... going to figure out or find something inspiring... so it will motivate me to make a rising sun Mario-Taew version. after all i like this coupling too.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Oh that's great that you like Mario/Taew kookwan too!  I hope you'll find your inspiration!  I'm looking forward to your artworks!  Thanks!  Are you a fan of Arshi too?  If so, I would love to see some of your creations!  I know, I'm getting so greedy!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Katelyn said:
^ Oh that's great that you like Mario/Taew kookwan too!  I hope you'll find your inspiration!  I'm looking forward to your artworks!  Thanks!  Are you a fan of Arshi too?  If so, I would love to see some of your creations!  I know, I'm getting so greedy!
i got no big pix of arshi that's why i stopped. i prefer doing wallpaper artworks than making small banners. also i am picky. so if you got BIG pictures of arshi... i wouldn't mind making then again.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Katelyn said:
i got no big pix of arshi that's why i stopped. i prefer doing wallpaper artworks than making small banners. also i am picky. so if you got BIG pictures of arshi... i wouldn't mind making then again.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the progress of chibi that i am doing right now

i do my line art in Ai and export it into PSD...

so coloring will be in photoshop. (sometimes i do my line art in photoshop.... if i feel like i wanted to)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I so love your Mario/Taew wallpaper!  Thank you so much, Nikki!  If you haven't done so, you should share this wallpaper on "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" thread.  Great job! 

BTW, where can I find your Arshi fan arts!  Are they here on this thread?  Missing them so much!

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes they're in this thread but it will take a few times to flip it back to the previous page. they're also in my fb which can be seen as public.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Nikki!  May I share your fan arts at India-Forums?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Katelyn said:
Thanks, Nikki!  May I share your fan arts at India-Forums?
yEah sure..

but i believe my artworks has been posted there already... the time i was watching IPK...
also i have an account there (im also member) to catch up with the series.

it's been awhile since i haven't posted there. just waiting for a good telly drama that im gonna hook up with.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much, Nikki!  I would like to share your beautiful fan arts with a bunch of friends on a thread that I visit everyday!  We are re-watching IPK all over again and critiquing and discussing each episodes!  This second time around is even more beautiful with so many symbolisms that add depth to the storyline and characters!  Also I'm going to use your creations when I'm posting on Barun's celebrity profile!  Have to keep him #1!  I know, I'm still very crazy about Arshi!