Bellefire Artwork

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nikki, I love your RS artworks and especially hotwa BS!! :drools:  :yahoo:    :spicy:  :faint:  Thank you so much for that!!  I'm missing Arshi very badly!! :cry1:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Jessy so pretty as always!! 

can i make a request nikki? please make a Mint Chalida & James Ma wallpaper  :spin:

nikki1786

LizQuen
just got my wacom bamboo fun today... so i tried to use it for my anime art. so here's the sample.

this is traced from my rough sketch.

and this is the anime here.... i traced one of the characters in Midnight Secretary.... the girl. however with the man, i improvised a new one.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh Nikki, I love it how you always try out and test out so many different things.
Loving your LINE ARTS!!!

I've been thinking of getting a pen tablet myself.....  but I think I'll be doodling instead LOL.  Miss you!

nikki1786

LizQuen
aikoden said:
Oh Nikki, I love it how you always try out and test out so many different things.
Loving your LINE ARTS!!!

I've been thinking of getting a pen tablet myself.....  but I think I'll be doodling instead LOL.  Miss you!
hi aiko...

when you get a pen tab... get the most affordable wacom which was the BAMBOO ( the one i am using) but soon i will change it to Bosto brand.

i think, i can show a tutorials on how i do this line art... in fact it's easier to do it with pen tablet than using the pen tool. i highly recommend that you should get one and since you like doodling you can always use it for practice.