Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
Okay, i really really love this lakorn, i am so addicted to it i watch it everyday in the summer and i still am but i'm just busy, lol ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
me, too! i just can't get enough of this lakorn. =) i even owned it in lakorn vhs, lakorn dvd, album vcd, and album cd. also the pictures! =p

the reason i keep vhs because my families are such a old-fashioned while i'm up to the latest of technology. =)

i'm a huge fan of jieb chompoonuch! but it's sad for me when i can't keep up of her latest news. =( since it's in thai language or no one really update it on hers in english, though. i know there's an official thread for her but most of these are old. at least, i know a recent news which is her new lakorn. i'm so happy she got to be nang'rai! =D but i wish she has a chance to be main role than supporting role.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lavenderchick said:
i like nam's relationship with jieb the best too. i didn't like cheer's character in this lakorn at all tho.
[post="9717"][/post]​
omg are u kidding me love cheer character i like how she act so tough and tomboy pulling tangmoe's hair haha :lol: so funny casue she don't fight so girly and dumb i prefer her in tomboy charcter i hate her in girly character

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
omg are u kidding me love cheer character i like how she act so tough and tomboy pulling tangmoe's hair haha :lol: so funny casue she don't fight so girly and dumb i prefer her in tomboy charcter i hate her in girly character
[post="10212"][/post]​
it's kind of funny because cheer's tomboy character is almost similiar to her real personality. :D

L

lalalek

kitkat said:
me, too! i just can't get enough of this lakorn. =) i even owned it in lakorn vhs, lakorn dvd, album vcd, and album cd. also the pictures! =p

:eek: Wait, i tried requesting the album and you have it.. please try to DL it for me. :D I love the songs and the movie is a freaken trip. :lol: i would really appreciated it alot if you did. B)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
kitkat said:

:eek: Wait, i tried requesting the album and you have it.. please try to DL it for me. :D I love the songs and the movie is a freaken trip. :lol: i would really appreciated it alot if you did. B)
[post="10546"][/post]​
okay i will try to upload it tomorrow since it's kind of late here. =) also it's my first time to upload it so what site should i upload it at? yousendit or megaupload? :rolleyes:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
heys can someone pleas e give me a brief summary of this lakorn??.....i've heard lots of people talk about it but i haven't seen it yet...thanks

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:

the reason i keep vhs because my families are such a old-fashioned while i'm up to the latest of technology. =)

i'm a huge fan of jieb chompoonuch! but it's sad for me when i can't keep up of her latest news. =( since it's in thai language or no one really update it on hers in english, though. i know there's an official thread for her but most of these are old. at least, i know a recent news which is her new lakorn. i'm so happy she got to be nang'rai! =D but i wish she has a chance to be main role than supporting role.
[post="9714"][/post]​
Hey kitkat, would you mind posting the pictures you have or collected from this lakorn??

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
Summary credit to: Mee at siamzone forum ^_^

It was okay. A lot of people liked it, and I do admit that it was actually one of the better lakorns out recently—except, like most Ch. 7 lakorns, the lakorn tended to drag. I felt they could have left out some unnecessary parts. I think its popularity mostly had to do with the actors/actresses beauty, even though most of their looks didn’t appeal to me.

**Just another note: the first tape will probably turn you off because it wasn’t the most exciting—or most lucid—episode.

Basically it’s about music. That seems to be a safe answer since there really isn’t an actual storyline that can glue it all together. If I said it was about the 5 main girls reaching their dreams, it wasn’t, because 3 of the 5 girls had to be literally “forced� into loving Classical Thai music. If I said it was about the 5 guys—even though they seemed to be the major focus of the lakorn—I would be wrong, too, since they didn’t do much except were there as decoration.

It starts out with Kiew Jao Jaum (played by Cheer, Miss Teen Thailand 2003/2004?). She’s the cool, opinionated, strong, leader-type girl whose father owns a coffin-making place. Her father wants her to major in Classical music, but she’s interested in Contemporary, or modern, music. She got into a music school (I guess it’s kind of like Julliard here in America), and on her first day, she runs into 2 other girls, played by Jib Kitaphat and Jieb Chompoonuch (for the life of me, I can’t remember their names in the lakorn). Anyway, the 3 of them are thrown together as a band because they have to audition for a place in the Contemporary Music Department, and they can’t audition solo. The 8 eight judges happen to be the 5 main guys and the 3 bad girls, and neither group allowed the 3 girls to pass, so they end up having to take Classical Music since that’s the only department free.

Let me introduce them first (I’m just going to use their real names because I can’t remember their names in the lakorn):

Jib K is up-to-date with the latest technology and can be seen carrying around a laptop at all times. Her life is very dependent on the laptop; she uses it to make all her decisions—no exaggeration.

Jieb C is your basic clumsy girl. She trips over everything, and anything she tries to remedy, she only ends up making it worse.

Rung is your typical shy and quiet nerd who’s hiding a pretty face and a good singing voice. She falls hard for Pai (the playboy) after he threw a Coco-Cola can at her head (accidentally) and starts following him around, collecting his soda cans after he discards them.

Miang is the eldest of the whole group, therefore senior to the other 4. She’s into fortune-telling, thus allows the stars to rule her life, and when she discovers that Big (the flute player) shares the same birthday as her “true love,� she goes after him, regardless of her actual feelings for him.

Big is the flute player who doesn’t get along with his rich father because they don’t see eye-to-eye on things. He’s the strong, silent type who offers sound and wise advice.

Nam is the uptight, anal perfectionist who always wears white because he believes it brings him good luck. Everything always has to be in its right place. His personality clashes big time with Jieb C.

Au is the “nature� guy. He believes in anything and everything that’s natural and opposes any modern technology, which makes it ironic that he falls for Jib K.

Pai’s your basic player type. He’s not serious about any girl, but neither does he use them. He tends to go for those who know the rules of the game, and he cannot be torn away from his cell phone.

Cee is the athlete of the group. He’s the neglected-by-his-parents-during-childhood rich boy, but he’s also the most sympathetic of the group. They don’t go into details, but it turns out Cee and Miang are close friends.

After this, there’s not much you need to know about the lakorn, aside from the details, which isn’t much. Mostly, the 3 “main� girls (Cheer, Jib K and Jieb C) try to get into the Contemporary Music Department—even going so far as becoming servants to the 3 bad girls—and then they try to become singers for a record company singing the song popularized by the Pop Girls (the 3 bad girls)—they’re an actual singing group in the lakorn (the record company is owned by Mo’s father). Along the way, love develops and there are songs to listen to…and eventually there’s even a mystery to solve—but it’s definitely NOT one of your edge-of-the-seat mystery thrillers.

Overall, not your most intelligent lakorn, but it’s lighthearted, and if you can ignore the sometimes very painful stupidity of the 3 main girls, it can be quite enjoyable to watch.

From left to right, top row: Big, Nam, Au, Pai, and Cee
From left to right, bottom row: Cheer, Jib K., Jieb C., Miang, Rung, ???, ???, and Mo

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
Hey kitkat, would you mind posting the pictures you have or collected from this lakorn??
[post="10739"][/post]​
i don't mind but it's too many of these like over 500 probably. :lol: i have to upload it from cd to photobucket...also all of these pictures where i saved it long ago that its from this forum and other sites....mmm...i will try to upload whenever i can. okay? :mellow:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
[post="10546"][/post]​
hey go looking in thai dl section. :D

L

lalalek

kitkat said:
hey go looking in thai dl section. :D
kitkat said:
Hey KitKat, thanks for DL the Soundtrack for me but the only problem is when i download it, it won't let me play. :eek: It just keep sayign error. Do you know what the problem is or it is just my Media Player that is the Issue? :( please respond back asap because i am concern about it- Thanks Lek