Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk

L

lalalek

Hey kitkat, i love the songs; especially Sah nae ha. :D I brings back memo of the movie. The weird thing is i don't like watching movies from Dara and Dida but this and that other movie was just too funny and cute. thanks chic. B)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
Hey kitkat, i love the songs; especially Sah nae ha. :D I brings back memo of the movie. The weird thing is i don't like watching movies from Dara and Dida but this and that other movie was just too funny and cute. thanks chic. B)
[post="13073"][/post]​
no problem! i love this lakorn so much... :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i love all the couples, but i thought pai & roung didnt have enough cute scenes together, i didnt want this lakorn ever to end i wanted it to go on and on forever cos i wouldnt even be tired of seeing!! okay, you cant ell i am too crazy!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
Hey kitkat,

do you have any of the shows that the benja casts wen to??
[post="16705"][/post]​
i only watched it once... i was so mad because my mom returned it back.. i was like why??? she said too bad... since she's not fond of teen lakorns, though. <_<

Vanida

Save World Save Life
any one have jieb wallies the rest of them have it expect her i think jieb wallies is pretty out of those other girls

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
any one have jieb wallies the rest of them have it expect her i think jieb wallies is pretty out of those other girls
[post="17434"][/post]​
i should have it but i don't know where it is.. i swear it's in right folder and it's just not there.. how strange. <_< i hope i didn't lost it. arughhh

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
heys..um..does..anyone know how manmy epis this was??...i was thinking of requesting it but want to know how many epis it was first...thanks.. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lil_beckie said:
heys..um..does..anyone know how manmy epis this was??...i was thinking of requesting it but want to know how many epis it was first...thanks.. :)
[post="17976"][/post]​
it's have like 12 or 13 episodes. :D