Bi-Rain Official Thread

cecilia

Staff member
Kristie said:
so hot this photoshoot with his moustache LOOL

and which track he will be on ?

hey Cecilia did u watch MVA ??? how it was ??

I'm watching 1st epi of Sangdoo mouhaha addicted >.<

[post="1469"][/post]​

american tv didn't a clip of him at all..but there's a pix of him and some miami fan
in florida..look great..he shave...:(..but oh well..he's still fine looking..kekeke..

K

KawaiiTennyo

talk about fanatic!! hahah yea he's cool .. but i think most stars has their long story of their journy too .. so i dont know haha i liked him in full house i loooove full house!! haha

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
cecilia said:
american tv didn't a clip of him at all..but there's a pix of him and some miami fan
in florida..look great..he shave...:(..but oh well..he's still fine looking..kekeke..
[post="2045"][/post]​
yep i saw that yesterday... he looks so hot :p

i'm goin to watch epi 6 haha tummai I'm so stuck :blink:
I love his SangDoo's hair :D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
If you know RAIN, you should have known him as well, PAK JEE YUN

Any fans who encountered RAIN in this promotion trip will curtainly get familiar with another one-eyelid guy who's always appear beside RAIN. This guy is JYP (J Y Park), the talented producer of RAIN. Not only he did songs for RAIN, JYP were also behind the success of several popular artists. Besides, he, himself, is also an artist. After doing music for other people, the end of this year, he's gonna release his own album once again. Let's get to his story....

Eotoday : Could you share your music business experiences with us ?
JYP : I started as an artist. Then I become a producer to J.O.D., RAIN, JEE YUN PAK. In Taiwan, I did music for F4, Chan Hui Lin (spelling?), Jacky Chan and for the latest English album of Coco Lee, I had a chance to sing with her. As for in America, I did music of a song on Will Smith's new album. And I'm going to work for a band, Out Kast. My works now mostly locate more in America than Asia.

Eotoday : What's the difference working in Asia side and America side ?
JYP : The most recognizable difference is that American artists usually concentrate more on rhythms and grooves. And for the Asia side, the melodies and the singing are concentrated more. American people like to enjoy music by moving bodies along rhythms and grooves. But Asians like to listen...really emphasize on melodies.

Eotoday : How is your work with RAIN ?
JYP : RAIN is a very special artist. 'Cause he can both sing and dance very well. Other artists can sing well but they can't dance. But RAIN has mastered both. It's a good chance for him to be an artist. When I work on music for him, I will think of how he's gonna sing this, how he's gonna dance. I must conbine both thoughts, and it's pretty hard to so..

Eotoday : Have you got a plan to release your own album ?
JYP : Yes. Actually, I'd like to do my own album too. But everytime I start thinking of doing my own album, another work for other artists just come in. Now, I've planned for my own new album, eventually. Hoping in September, the album will be finished.

Eotoday : What kind of album will you intend it to be?
JYP : My album will mostly be a groove, sexy-concertrating, and more R&B than any music for other artists. And for my dance, I'd like it to be a strong dance with more grooves. Anyone who like sexy, R&B, groove songs, wait for my album!

Eotoday :Will there be other artists coorperated in the album?
JYP : Sure. I'd like to sing with RAIN, J.O.D. and Usher. I think I will invite some other artists to coorperated in my next album.

Eotoday : Have you got any plans to release your album in Thailand?
JYP : Sure. I'd like to release my album in Thailand as well. And I'd like to come back to meet my fans over here.

Eotoday : What would you like to say to Thai fans?
JYP : “Sawadde Krab� (Hello) I'm JYP (J Y Park). Thank you very much for supporting and loving RAIN. We'll be back and will do a big concert here for sure. Thank you very much. "Pom Rak Khun" (I love you.)

Source : EOTODAY.COM (Thai), an interview archive from 2004's promotion trip to Thailand for Rain2 album.

Translated from Thai to English by kate666 // jungjihoonthailand.com

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Bi, new album in February 2006!!

Bi was reported to say on a Chinese music program that he was going to release his 4th album next February.

credit : jinlees1 // soompi.com

I can't wait but not sure if it will be in feb LOL
no rest him >.<

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Full House' posted the highest viewer rating in Thailand
Date | 2005-08-26

Emerging as the best popular drama in Thailand, Korean drama, 'Full House' is also top-ranked keyword in local search engine. 'Full House' posted the highest ranking as a keyword on www.pantip.com, the largest webboard and forum about computer, technical exchange and Thai culture etc.

According to Korea National Tourism Organization (KNTO) in Bangkok, for the last two weeks, 'Full House' has been at the top of the keyword ranking on www.pantip.com, Thailand's largest search engine, whose daily visitors are over a million.

Starring actor Rain and actress Song Hye-gyo broadcast last year at home, 'Full House' had been aired on Thailand channel 7 from the end of June to early this month, from 9:00 in the morning of every Saturday and Sunday.

Nielsen Media Research (Thailand), providing services that track and report television viewing and advertising spending, reported that the viewer rating of the drama soared 63% around the end of last month. Considering that general viewer rating of Thai TV programs are below 10%, this is impressively high.

Administrator of pantip.com pointed out that that the drama's popularity attributes to not only the story of a loving couple but the fact that the leading roles are Rain who is well-known as a singer among the Thai youth as well as Song hye-gyo whose popularity has surged since the airing of the drama 'Autumn Story (Gaeul Donghwa).'

Backed up by the success of 'Full House', KNTO expects the Korean fever to blow again as Korean dramas like `Jewel in the Palace (Dae Jang Geum)' as well as films are introduced on Thai TV.

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Credit : mmym www.rainphilippines.com
Credit : Rain'sDear

cecilia

Staff member
ahaha..cuteness...
but hm?..the first pix was not him...

the second one are..the first pix is actually some baby that look like like bi when he's a kid..keke...

he's the hottest in here

^Click on THUMNAILS to see big version
Credit: DOHC

cecilia

Staff member
more cap from his new drama photoshoot with SHIN MINA..it looks so good...BI..........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
I love Bi..and Shi Mina..can't wait til this drama come out..looks so GOOD.. :hyper:

cecilia

Staff member
MORE CAP..THEYR'E SO HOT...

File: Bi-KBSYeouyu Man Man(New drama's pictoria-2005.09.13)
Format: WMV
Size: 69.5 MB
Length: 4'32"
Download: HERE
Credit: Rosejin // Sexybi

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
this is his new movie right the storyline sounds so good i want to see it man they should hurry up and release it

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

I love this one~~

Credit :: Raina @ Rain's Scent // Sexy Bi

soo HOT thosE cAP Cecilia =))
81 % downloading sooooooooo slow !!!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the link, cecilia.

Can't wait until Bi's new series airs. Even though he looks good w/ Shin Mina, I will always see Bi and Song Hye Kyo as the cutest, best looking couple.

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
"Rain to branch out overseas beyond Asia"
news from koreacontent :)

if he does that would be so awesome and cool for him to expand his talents in the US...
i am so excited and happy for him :D :p

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
"ice_sylph" said:
unfortunately, Rain did not make it to the cover of September's issue of TIME Asia Magazine but there is an article about him!

Rain in TIME Asia Magazine

in it, it says 'Rain almost managed to score a track on rapper Lil' Kim's latest album—but the plan fell apart after Kim was convicted of perjury and had to start serving a jail term'

but on Lil' Kim's official website, there is a picture of Rain under 'guest appearances!!!' also on the website, Lil' Kim says there will be a song in a different language!! :eek: omg does she mean the song she sang with Rain?

*jumps up and down*

i can't wait!! ^^
okay i got this quote off of kpop...
and a friend told me that bi isn't going to sing with kim anymore, is it true??

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Rain won Virgin Hitz's "Most Popular Asian Artist"

Bangkok, Thailand's radio channel, Virgin Hitz40 will hold a award ceremony and music show "Hits40 Award 2005" gathering phone & internet votes from Thai audiences. One of the award categories is "Most Popular Asian Artist" including famous nominees like Se7en, Wang Lee Hom, F.I.R, Jay Chou and Rain. And the winner is without-a-doubt RAIN!!! JYPE's sent Byul to perform at the ceremony and accept the award on behalf of Rain.

Meanwhile, the Hitz40 Awards will take place on Sept.17 at the BEC Tero Hall, Suanloom Nightbazar. The show will be live broadcast on www.virginradiothailand.com and will be televised later on Channel 3 at 11.05pm.

Credit :: kate666 // jungjihoonthailand.com // sarNworld