Bi-Rain Official Thread

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I don't think he's the best looking guy in the world, but he grows on you. It's kinda hard to explain. You just have to watch him in "Full House." It might make you change your mind. I guess I fell in love with his character first, then I wanted to know everything about him! His voice actually isn't the best but then again, I don't understand Korean. But I like listening to him. He's tall, has a nice body and he's got moves. He has that bad boy look to him. I just can't get enough of him. As long as we all love him like this, his popularity shouldn't fade too quickly. I still see myself liking him years from now. I don't know. That's just me. I even went online and tried to learn Korean because of him. I know, I'm crazy.

Ana

sarNie Adult
LMAO!! I thought Bi looked so gay when I watched episode 1 and plus his bright slutty out-fit :lmao: But as the series goes on his clothing improve and his charater is just too cute cute :wub: :lol:

KhanaVang

sarNie Egg
ITs call LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...omg he is so hott.. he can dance, sing and act... now that's awesome dude wow!!! omg WOW i love BI RAIN...Well i like him because he seems like a really sweet guy omg HE IS SO HOTTTT... LIKE HE IS ON FIRE FIRE+E+E+E!!!!! dang

GOD BLESS BI RAIN!!!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
CLOUD USA

An ABK girl is collecting names for the petitions of US offical fan club.
Her name is : Jane Email: hyosun.lee@gmail.com

please email your info to her
==name (what ever you want to use),
==email address
==the state you live.

also, please pass this message to your other US rain fans. Jane had contact JYPE with some kind of deal. so let's just try.

====================================================

Jane knows korean, it's easy for her to communicate with JYPE.
In order to get privilages as US clouds, fans should be US residents,
I think the hesitation of JYPE to build an offical US clouds club is they
don't know the real number of US fans.
Let's see what will happen.

This is worth a try. So far, they have collected less than 100 votes and would need as much head count as possible. Please participate if you are located in the US.

Thank you!!!

Kim

Ana

sarNie Adult
Rain Won 2 Awards At IFPI Hong Kong Awards 2005, Wednesday April 5, 2006 Korea

Rain Won 2 Awards At IFPI Hong Kong Awards 2005

RTHK just broadcast 2005 IFPI Hong Kong Annual Sales Award and Rain got 2 awards for the 'Most Annual Sales on Japan / Korea Music' on

- Rainy Day Concerts
- It's Raining

Rain did not show up on this but has already recorded a message. Rain speaking in English.

His speech roughly as follow:

Hello, this is Rain. I am so happy to get the awards on the DVD of 'Rainy Day Concerts' and the music album of 'It's Raining'. Thank you to my fans, IFPI and Universal Music. Hope to see you soon.

Credit 2 ttenovy @ AF// Posted by monicaw in www.jype.com/rain.club//

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Penny said:
Oh my fricking god!!!! Are you serious??!!!?!?! He is the SHIT! ehrm.. i can see why some people dont like him, BUT i also can't see why some people dont like him!!! True his popularity will fade, same as for eveyone*pause* girl i dont know what's wrong with you, how can you not love his voice!!! AHHHH.
anywho, Rain is H.O.T!!!!
[post="84763"][/post]​
sorry to say this but i dont really luv his voice too
i prefer se7ens voice :wub: <<its soooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Rain is born to be a heart-throb

Se7en and RAIN both have similar single-eye lid and stage presence, love to show off their physique by wearing low V singlet and both have talent in dancing. When Se7en went Hongkong for promotion, reporters will love to compare him to RAIN and this makes him repeated several times that:"I am Se7en"

Besides the above similarity, both of them were from the same high school and had dance together then. RAIN is in the showbiz for 4 years and both had released 3 successful albums.

The main difference between them is that RAIN had often put up a "big star" wall between him and the media and kept a distance while Se7en is more approchable. However, although Se7en seems like a good boy , RAIN is still the heart-throb. Se7en has been showing the same image for his 3 albums, but RAIN always managed to create a different looks for each album. He's a cutie in drama, in real life, he's the darling to many female fans.

Recently he has been voted number 2 as "actor whom I most want to be married to". And when KBS mistakenly show RAIN's clip when talking about singers who lip-synced. Many housewives called into KBS, causing their main line to go haywire and the host was forced to make a public apology to RAIN and his fans.

RAIN is not only popular in Korea, but also overseas. Last year, just his 22 rainy day concert alone had pocketed 100 billon. As RAIN did not renew his contract with DR company (in charge of his overseas performance), many company had approach JYP, hoping to clinch the contract. This is what many Korean stars are unable to achieve and he had also become "King of commercial" In Japan.

Source: Rainhk.com

Credit :: Sexy Bi

i dunno where to post this article in both thread ? :unsure:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristie said:
Rain is born to be a heart-throb

Se7en and RAIN both have similar single-eye lid and stage presence, love to show off their physique by wearing low V singlet and both have talent in dancing. When Se7en went Hongkong for promotion, reporters will love to compare him to RAIN and this makes him repeated several times that:"I am Se7en"

Besides the above similarity, both of them were from the same high school and had dance together then. RAIN is in the showbiz for 4 years and both had released 3 successful albums.

The main difference between them is that RAIN had often put up a "big star" wall between him and the media and kept a distance while Se7en is more approchable. However, although Se7en seems like a good boy , RAIN is still the heart-throb. Se7en has been showing the same image for his 3 albums, but RAIN always managed to create a different looks for each album. He's a cutie in drama, in real life, he's the darling to many female fans.

Recently he has been voted number 2 as "actor whom I most want to be married to". And when KBS mistakenly show RAIN's clip when talking about singers who lip-synced. Many housewives called into KBS, causing their main line to go haywire and the host was forced to make a public apology to RAIN and his fans.

RAIN is not only popular in Korea, but also overseas. Last year, just his 22 rainy day concert alone had pocketed 100 billon. As RAIN did not renew his contract with DR company (in charge of his overseas performance), many company had approach JYP, hoping to clinch the contract. This is what many Korean stars are unable to achieve and he had also become "King of commercial" In Japan.

Source: Rainhk.com

Credit :: Sexy Bi

i dunno where to post this article in both thread ? :unsure:

[post="105147"][/post]​
Thank for sharing.

shubby

sarNie Adult
Rain Will HAve his First English Album Out in October!!! i can't wait!! credit to asianfuse..since i got the news from them..

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
hey, i went tot he site that you give us but i didn't see bi there......i am i missing something here?..........well, i will try again and see what happen....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
oh, nevermind, i found where to vote but it was too late already........i think he is in second though.....cool

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
shubby said:
Rain Will HAve his First English Album Out in October!!! i can't wait!! credit to asianfuse..since i got the news from them..
[post="109908"][/post]​
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: I can't wait too. Thx for the great news. :w000t:

numfon

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
[post="109908"][/post]​
are you serious?! has it been confirmed?? thanks for the news, though. :D i'm really interested to listen to his english album. ^_^