Bi-Rain Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Rain to hold Concert in Guangzhou on Valentine's Day
Nanfang News Reports (17.11.2005)
Translation by me

According to a representative from the Guangdong Cultural Centre, Rain will be holding his concert in Guangzhou during Valentine's Day. The source reveals that the concert will preserve its original Rainy Day format, with popular songs, hot dances, and sexy seduction.

Coined as a "National Treasure" by the Koreans, Rain's last concert in japan created a bigger wave among Japanese fans than that of Bae Yong Jun. His concert in Hong Kong left more than 10,000 female fans breathless, and his concert in Beijing during October was definitely had fans screaming for more.

Come the end of 2005 and the whole of 2006, Rain plans to bring his concert to the rest of the world. First in Taiwan on the 28th December (???), then to US Los Angelas on the 3rd February, and then to Shanghai on the 18th March. But on this romantic Valentine's Day, Rain has chosen to spend it in Guangzhou. According to the representative from the Cultural Centre, Rain had originally planned to have his concert during Valentine's Day in Thailand. However, after his company has assessed Guangzhou twice, they decided to hold the concert there instead.

His concert format remains the same. Other than his famous "dance in the rain", he will be performing his hot dances alongside popular songs such as "Nan", "I Do", "Shake Hand", "Can't get used to" etc.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't believe this Bi planned for Thailand on 14th and the company change again hurr twice already man !! o_O
and plus I'm on vacation at this time why why they dun keep this date for BKK huh ??? T_T I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

oh people in LA rain go rain it's raining it's raining LOL I'm so mad :wavecry:

Credit :: Rayndrop // Sexybi // sarNworld

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha jing 'or, nunu?! :lol: ja paaaaaai, ja paaaaaaaaaaaai!!! just to piss you off!! LOOOOOOOL eh..jk, jk..i'd go if someone goes with me..:unsure:

Leehom pulls Rain to fight against Jay

Leehom has spotted Rain's popularity was able to compete with Jay Chou, he has proposed to sing a duet with Rain in his new album. If the 2 huge pop stars collaborate, we'll have to see how Jay combats this!

Leehom has been in the industry for 10 years. He began his career in 1995 with his handsome face and musical talents and was crowned "Quality Singer". He became the music industry's invincible Prince charming. Although 2 years later, another talented musician David joined the industry, however David seems more like a mature elder brother and their share of the market was divided clearly and didn't threaten Leehom's position.

It was until year 2000 when Jay entered the music industry and became popular very quickly and caused a shuffling of pop idols. Leehom has never collaborated with Jay and aren't really friends behind the stage, however he has collaborated with David before.

Jay and Leehom's competition has become apparent, they release their albums
at separate times to avoid each other and their fans would only like their singer and have comments to give to the other.

At the end of last year, Leehom released "Shangri-la" and set a best selling record for his recent albums. Leehom has targeted Jay's Asian vigorous opponent- Rain, and hope Rain can help him bet Jay.

This collaboration has been categorised as a confidential by SonyBMG. It has been said that Leehom and Rain plans to record this week, however Rain has to shoot the TV series "Damn Love" and has been postponed.

SonyBMG says that Leehom and Rain has met many times at different back stages of music award ceremonies and Rain has admired Leehom's violin and piano solo performance in Korean's Buzz Asia awards. Leehom has invited many different singers to collaborate and Rain is one of them, however his new album is still in its planning stage and Leehom claims "Collaborating with anyone could be possible!"

Rain's Korea advisor has said Rain has been busy with his TV series shooting and has no time for other activities. He says Rain knows Leehom, however his schedule is packed. So how will Jay react to this collaboration of the 2 pop stars? Alfa Music wishes Leehom's album will sell better than before and hope his new
album will sell well.

Source: Taiwan Liberty News, Our Home AUS

:w000t: duuude!!! i hope it's true..it'd be an interesting collaboration..one can can sing and the other can dance. :w000t:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
omg P'Fonnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!

how amazing Leehom and Bi together :wub:
yeah they know each other I saw them in the backstage of MTV China Award LOOL it's Leehom who went to Bi lol

Bi can dance and sing not only dancing ya LOL

u will see Bi before me :( :(
I'm sure P'Tung will go with u LOL

numfon

sarNie Adult
know what i'm really worried about? comparison. some shallow bi fans just can't stop comparing full house vs. meteor garden (f4) and vice versa...when you just can't..cuz they're totally different styles! ..and i roo nae nae luey that if leehom really collaborates with bi..gor tong don compare eek..when you can't either cuz bi focuses on everything (vocal, dance, overall image [mung tong tae]) while leehom focuses on nothing but his songs! :blink: i mean..the guy can just wear a shaggy t-shirt+jeans for all he cares, but his music's gotta be perfect. -_-

mmm..yeah..just had to let that out. lol :huh:

anywayyyyyyyyyyy...

yeah..if Tung pai with me..I'll prolly go..if I can freaking afford the ticket. hahaha..hmmm..maybe my cousin would wanna go. we'll see. aiiiiiiiiiiish fudgeeeee...where are all of them when i need to talk to them?! >_<

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I understand the competition in the music industry because I've been competing my whole life to be the best. I'm not a very big Jay Chou fan so I hope that Bi will compilate with Leehom.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
damn raIn gOt the whOle FM....if ya gIrl knOes what i mean....hOpefUlly he cOmes to newyOrk so i can fly out to see hIm....ish bEEn a dream sInce i knEw hIm o__O

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Diary ^_^

[2005.11.22] 수험생 여러분들 시험 잘 보세요!!

Everyone of examinees, take good exam!

from http://www.jype.com/club.menu.diary.read.s...essage_id=10495

안녕하세요. 정지훈 입니다.
How are you? I am Jeong Jihun.

요즘 드라마 촬영에 너무 바빠서 일기를 오늘에서야 쓰게 되었네요
These days I am so busy for drama that I write a diary today.

자주 쓰려고 노력 하지만 사실 컴퓨터 앞에 까지 앉기가 좀 힘이 드네요^^;
I have tried to write, but it's not easy to sit in front of my computer.

구름 여러분들의 넓은 마음으로 이해해 주실꺼죠?
I believe that you of cloud can understand it, do not you?

그래도 오늘은 수능 전 날 이기에 우리 수험생 여러분들께 힘내시라고 응원의 메세지라도 남겨 드리고 싶어 이렇게 컴퓨터를 켰습니다
But Today is before examination (Korean Scholastic Aptitude Test) so I turned on my computer to give you of examinees supporting message.

이제 내일이면 여러분들의 실력을 발휘 하실수 있는 날 입니다.
And tommorrow is the day which you can show your ability.

잘 될거라는 믿음과 마음가짐 항상 가지고 계시면 분명히 좋은 날이 올거라고 믿습니다.
I belive that it will be good if you have the faith.

여러분들께서 준비 하신 만큼 좋은 결과가 나올 수 있도록 제가 열심히 기도해 드리겠습니다!!
I will pray for every of examinees so that you will take the best grade.

수험생 여러분들~!아자아자 화이팅!!
Everybody of examinees! AzaAza! Fighting!

자, 벌써 4번째 구름 가족 여러분들을 맞이 할때가 됐군요.
Well, Now is the time to welcome 4th Clouds.

제가 우리 집 대문 활짝 열어 놓고 기다리고 있겠습니다.^^
I will wait for you keeping the door wide-open.

정말 시간은 빨리 가는 거 같아요
Really Time is very past.

작년에 구름 여러분들이 정말 많은 힘이 되어 주셨는데..
Last year, Clouds really gived me power..

이번 새 식구들도 많은 힘이 되 주실 거라고 생각 합니다^^
So I think that new families will be real power.^^

이제 드라마가 중반에 들어 섰는데 여러분들은 어떻게 재밌게 보고 계시는지,
Now Drama set in the middle part, how you enjoy the sight of it?

어떤 마음으로 브라운관을 보고 계실지.. 너무나 궁금해서 가끔 모니터를 하곤 합니다.
I am often monitor by wondering that what mind you see with.

항상 노력하고 열심히 하는 모습 보여 드리기 위해서 열심히 또 열심히 최선을 다하도록 하겠습니다.
I will do my best to show you making efforts.

그런 의미에서 수험생 여러분들도 내일 화이팅 하셔서 시험 잘 보시구요
Everyone of examinees, take the exam well with cheers on tmrw.

가벼운 마음으로 활짝 웃으며 저와 만날 수 있길 바랄께요~!
I wish that we can meet smiling radiantly with a light heart~!

화이팅!!!
Be cheerful!!^^

takkie

sarNie Egg
ok just wanna quickly share this clip> Sangdoo-Bi Dancein to BillieJean
dont know if u guys seen it or not and its take awhile for the page to load do enjoy ^_^
he soo...funnie and cute here :wub: ...
and he does them moves flawlessly

okay i have to go and pass-out now...
tak signin off @10 almost 11pm good nite all ^_^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
If you wish to post the following translation elsewhere, pls DO NOT make any amendments to the translation, and pls credit Kevral@RainSingapore. Pls DO NOT credit other sites or pple. Thanks.

Rain & Lee Hom challenges each other - 07.12.2005

What will it be like to see Rain and Lee Hom challenging each other on stage? The duet that Lee Hom has invited Rain to record with him in his latest album, will be performed on stage at Rain's taipei concert on the 29th & 30th of this month. Fans will have the first-hand chance to hear the song.

Rain's taipei concert will soon be held at the Taipei Metropolitan Dome on the 29th & 30th. With Rain's current popularity, this concert is already the centre of attention of fans. But it is understood that Rain greatly admires Lee Hom's music talent, and has invited Lee Hom to be the special guest at his concert. Rain has just helped Lee Hom record a duet for his latest album, and subsequently will be Lee Hom's turn to make a stand for Rain at his concert. This taiwan-korea singer collaboration has not only became the topic of the music industry, but also, fans will greatly gain from this collaboration as the performance run-down of the 2 greats is regarded with the highest confidentiality by Rain's taipei concert organiser.

With regards to Lee Hom being the special guest at Rain's taipei concert, SONY-BMG, the record company which Lee Hom belongs to, expressed that Rain's side has indeed extended the invitation, but Lee Hom will only return from New York on the 15th, after which he will have to start preparing for the launch of his new album on the 30th, hence it's not yet confirmed that he will be able to guest at Rain's concert.

Note: Only translated the part relevant to the concert. The 2nd part of this article is with reference to the upcoming JYPE audition in taiwan on 31 Dec 2005.

Credit: Kevral@RainSingapore

:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
I can't wait to listen to this duet Hoh tokehhh

numfon

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
If you wish to post the following translation elsewhere, pls DO NOT make any amendments to the translation, and pls credit Kevral@RainSingapore. Pls DO NOT credit other sites or pple. Thanks.

Rain & Lee Hom challenges each other - 07.12.2005

What will it be like to see Rain and Lee Hom challenging each other on stage? The duet that Lee Hom has invited Rain to record with him in his latest album, will be performed on stage at Rain's taipei concert on the 29th & 30th of this month. Fans will have the first-hand chance to hear the song.

Rain's taipei concert will soon be held at the Taipei Metropolitan Dome on the 29th & 30th. With Rain's current popularity, this concert is already the centre of attention of fans. But it is understood that Rain greatly admires Lee Hom's music talent, and has invited Lee Hom to be the special guest at his concert. Rain has just helped Lee Hom record a duet for his latest album, and subsequently will be Lee Hom's turn to make a stand for Rain at his concert. This taiwan-korea singer collaboration has not only became the topic of the music industry, but also, fans will greatly gain from this collaboration as the performance run-down of the 2 greats is regarded with the highest confidentiality by Rain's taipei concert organiser.

With regards to Lee Hom being the special guest at Rain's taipei concert, SONY-BMG, the record company which Lee Hom belongs to, expressed that Rain's side has indeed extended the invitation, but Lee Hom will only return from New York on the 15th, after which he will have to start preparing for the launch of his new album on the 30th, hence it's not yet confirmed that he will be able to guest at Rain's concert.

Note: Only translated the part relevant to the concert. The 2nd part of this article is with reference to the upcoming JYPE audition in taiwan on 31 Dec 2005.

Credit: Kevral@RainSingapore

:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
I can't wait to listen to this duet Hoh tokehhh

[post="53522"][/post]​
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

thanks for posting the news, nunuuu!! so excited!! XD!!!! wonder if it's gonna be good...LOOOOOL tong good di..LH+Bi ...'aa-dooo...^_^

takkie

sarNie Egg
OMG! OMG!!!OMG!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: HE'S REALLY COMEIN HERE!!! OMG...OMG...OMG...!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!...I CANT SAY ANYTHING ELSE BE THAT...OMG....OMG...FINALLY WE'RE GONNA GET TO SEE HIM DO RAINY DAY HERE...LIVE...BI...OMG...OMG...IDK IF I CAN SLEEP TONITE OR NOT...OMG...I CAN DRIVE THERE TOO...NO NEED TO SAVE UP ALOT OF $$$...OMG THIS IS THE BEST-EST NEW FOR ME WITH THE WK IM HAVEIN...OMG...ITS SO SUR-REAL... :w000t: :w000t: HE'S REALLY COMEIN HERE AND WE'LL GET TO SEE HIM LIVE...OMG!!! :w000t:

EDIT- I ALREADY PUT A REMINDER FOR MYSELF TO BUY THE TIX AND THE DATE...LOL...LIKE I'LL FORGET...

*inhale slowly...exhale slowly*...1st Thanks very much for the info Kristie...
im speechless rite now...kay i have to start makein my list of things to buy, like a vdo-recorder...make sure my digie cam is fully charged and theres space in on the memory card...buy extra memory card...Must importantly have that day off if i dont already...get a rental car...hmm...i still have more thinkin and prepin to do...OMG this is really happenin even if its 2months away, still need to prep cuz the early bird gets the worm... :D...thanx again Kristie for the news

takkie

sarNie Egg
ok...i just check-out the link that Kristie gave and heres the info on the (GS) group sales thing...so we have to start planin bi-ers...i'll get the tickets, and do whatever is needed just let me know via email/pm...ehhh...im so pump for this and its 2months away... :w000t:
Placing an Order

The MSG & RCE Group Sales Office is open during business hours to serve you. We are located at:
Two Pennsylvania Plaza at 7th Ave. and 32nd St., 17th Floor,
New York, NY.
Our telephone number is (212) 465-6100 or (212) 465-6080.

A group consists of 20 or more people (15 or more for the All Access Tour, 10 or more for the Christmas Spectacular, Carnivale and the Stage Door Tour), unless otherwise specified. Call to place your group order as soon as possible. Early notification allows for easy planning and better choice of seat location. When ordering tickets, please provide us with the following:

EVENT, DATE, TIME, NUMBER OF TICKETS, TICKET PRICE SELECTED, GROUP LEADER, GROUP NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE (day & evening) and EMAIL ADDRESS.

So that we can better assist patrons with disabilities, when placing an order, please specify whether any member(s) of your group are disabled or confined to a wheelchair. Purchases of a minimum of 10 or more tickets may be added to a paid order. However, seating will be based on availability and not the location of the original group. Purchases must be placed at least three days prior to the event.

Making a Payment

A service, processing, and delivery fee will be added to the price of each ticket. Seat assignments will be determined when the Group Sales Department receives payment in full. Preferred seating will be assigned in the order in which payment is received. No order will be processed without full payment.

Payment may be made by money order or check payable to:
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN GROUP SALES (for The Radio City Christmas Spectacular and Carnivale, make payable to Radio City Entertainment).

AMERICAN EXPRESS, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card may be used as payment. Please make sure to give us the card number, expiration date, cardholder's name, and billing address. Written authorization may be required.

Payment must be made at least three days prior to the event in order to process tickets. Tickets will generally be sent by Federal Express after payment has been received and the order is processed.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL EVENT INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Handling Charge:
All Full Price Tickets: A $25 shipping and handling fee will be applied to each full price ticket order requesting delivery. No fee will be charged for tickets held at the box office. A $4.50 facility fee is included in the price of each ticket. Facility fee does not apply to tickets $15 and under.

Events with Group Discount: A $4.50 facility fee is included in the price of each ticket. Facility fee does not apply to tickets $15 and under. A $1 group ticket service fee is included in all group discount prices.

Radio City Christmas Spectacular: A $25 shipping and handling fee will be applied to each order requesting ticket delivery. No fee will be charged for tickets held at the box office. A $4.50 facility fee is included in the price of each ticket. Facility fee does not apply to tickets $15 and under.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

Rain gives his 1st time to Lee Hom - Zhi You Shi Bao 21.12.2005

Korean heavenly king, Rain sings a chinese song, gives his 1st time to Lee Hom. The 2 heavenly kings is dueting on <Wan2 Mei3 De4 Hu3 Dong4>!

Some time back, it was exclusively reported on our newspaper that Lee Hom has managed to get Rain to sing a duet on his new album. The news of this collaboration took the chinese pop music industry by storm. With Rain's help, Lee Hom has already attracted great attention to his album, amidst the list of albums to be released this year end.

SONY-BMG, the record company which Lee Hom belongs to, announced yesterday that Lee Hom & Rain will duet on a chinese number <Wan2 Mei3 De4 Hu3 Dong4>. In the song, Rain sings in 3 different languagues - Mandarin, English & Korean, displaying his flair for languages. Through romanising the chinese lyrics, Rain memorised the pronunciation and sang in chinese, giving his 1st time to Lee Hom.

When asked about how this collaboration came about, Lee Hom expressed that he got to know Rain's producer Hitman when he went to Korea to attend an awards ceremony last year. It was through Hitman that this collaboration was able to take place.

The duet <Wan2 Mei3 De4 Hu3 Dong4> was produced by Lee Hom. Lee Hom has nothing but praises for Rain: "Rain managed to memorise the lyrics really fast, and his pronunciation was very clear. There was no korean accent at all."

Although it's a duet between the 2, but as both of them were very busy, the recording of the song was done separately, and they only managed to meet a few times. The common view towards Korean men is that they are very chauvinistic, but after having met Rain, Lee Hom said: "Rain always has a smile on his face. He is very well-mannered."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lee Hom hopes to get Rain to film the MTV together - Da Cheng Bao 21.12.2005

After Lee Hom got Rain to duet with him on <Wan2 Mei3 De4 Hu3 Dong4>, he now hopes to get Rain to film the MTV together, and he's even looking foward to more chances of collaboration between the 2 of them in future.

Although Lee Hom's new album <Gai4 Shi4 Ying1 Xiong2> has not yet been launched, it has already attracted great attention, especially his duet with Rain. Having met Rain for a few times, Lee Hom has not only listened to Rain's albums before, he has also seen his concert (through news & internet). He said: "Rain is really a born artiste. His dancing is fantastic, and at the same time, he is a very well-mannered singer."

With regards to Rain's concert coming up at Taipei Metropolitan Dome, Lee Hom said that as he has to fly to Las Vegas for a performance on Christmas Day, he's not sure if he'll be able to get back to Taipei in time to catch the concert. But if he's not able to make it, he'll definitely send flowers to show his support for Rain.

:w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!! omg this is REAL I can't wait hope it's a hip hop song LOOL not a ballad... oh Lee Hom loves Bi hahaha

ahhhhhhhhh P'Fon u go to his concert on x-mas day hur~~ so lucky u're gonna meet ur sweetie and me huh when ?????? T_____T :wavecry: