" Bie Sukrit " New Album 2009

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i saw it already...i just forgot to post so everyone could see...but raymond did already...i love it though....i didn't believe it but a BFC friend said the girl in there is korean....Bie's having a little crush on her....<----but only in the mv----->

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Bie is adorable and he can breakdance too. That is if he really do because he's doing that arm stance thingy. So cute. Thanks for the photos vicky and the video raymond_obsessed.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie's dream music video for his new song Plenty...he gets to star with his crush, Paula Taylor...and they have a kiss scene!!!

*side note: Whoever taught Bie how to say those "I love you's" in different languages needs to get fired...he doesn't even pronounce some right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1aXdUQQj0I...re=channel_page
aww thank you.. he's cute. Bie said I love in different language, but he didn't say it in hmong..hehe.. I would love to hear him say I love you in hmong..hehe..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
aww thank you.. he's cute. Bie said I love in different language, but he didn't say it in hmong..hehe.. I would love to hear him say I love you in hmong..hehe..
LOL :lol:
when i was watching this, i was like what? he forgot out language, hmong! lolz :D

&& dang! curse Bie! made me watch this MV over and over!!! lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Bie's dream music video for his new song Plenty...he gets to star with his crush, Paula Taylor...and they have a kiss scene!!!

*side note: Whoever taught Bie how to say those "I love you's" in different languages needs to get fired...he doesn't even pronounce some right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1aXdUQQj0I...re=channel_page
thanks...i agree, some of them weren't pronounced correctly..but it was still sooo cute, and i know i wouldn't be able to pronounce them better them him..and paula in it too (she got thick bangs in there)...
sad he didn't say it hmong too..i wished he would have..i'll just add it in there, in my mind lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
He didn't say it in Khmer either, at least say it in all the Asian languages...geez...but man...that kiss...I almost died...and I'm jealous, cuz he has the biggest crush on Paula...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
it's hard to pronounce it right when you're singing sometimes...cuz if you pronounce it perfectly i don't think it could go much with the beat and melody anymore....

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
love the new song markmai... its soo cute... i have been watching it over and over again <3 LOVE BIE & PAULA

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
love the new song markmai... its soo cute... i have been watching it over and over again <3 LOVE BIE & PAULA
same here. i love bie and this song so much! i even converted the youtube version of this mv preview into audio so i can listen to it in my car while i drive to school! love him!!!!!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
same here. i love bie and this song so much! i even converted the youtube version of this mv preview into audio so i can listen to it in my car while i drive to school! love him!!!!!!
i know its only a little snippet but would you be so kind to upload the audio ?