Big Bang Official Thread

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hey thoything! where have you been? lol. anyways, thanks for clarifying. Haha, I think I noticed GD the most, because I was most familiar with him. But I also like Daesung...haha, he's so cute with those chinky eyes and he's got a hell of a nice voice. :D

sisii

^lol true...Thoy, where have you been? LL tread has been dead for months now I think...

Anyways, the boys are really talented. I don't find G-Dragon attractive though but I like Tempo. He's really hot! Daesung eyes and nose reminds me of Kim Jin Ho from SG Wannabe loll Sung Ri is alco cute but he's so young!

Tempo is soo cute in these pictures! He ressembles Beam D2B in the 2nd pix haha

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
4 TICKETS AVAILABLE for the YG FAMILY NEW YORK CONCERT!!

$150 per ticket

(2-seated together, tickets) Section 101, Row G - seats 7, 8
(2-seated together, online tickets) Section 100, Row T - seats 28, 29

If interested, please email: myang@khype.com

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^For some reason, Tempo or TOP reminds me of Kangin. I think it's their eyes...they have the same "stare" if you get what I mean...

sisii

^Now that you mentionned it, they do have the same stare o_0 Wahh Look at his face now, he can be Kangin's little brother! HAHA

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Hahaha, yeah he could be Kangin's younger brother or something...they would be two hot siblings! ;)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
AHHHHHHHHHH They are soo hott! i just got into them when i saw their mv! very sexy! the lead singer rapper what you call it is hot..

Thoy you got ur computer rebooth already? lol....sucker!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
big bang HOT! and love the we belong together song and the a fools only tear ^_^ my new obessession aside my current one to taebin <333

cecilia

Staff member
^seeing Big Bang make me miss the old time with 1tym..

anyway..i like the new song ''LALALA''..it's good..haha..at least theyr'e way cooler and better than DBSK even though i'm a yunho fan..:lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha, yeah I don't find them "ghetto" either. I think they're trying to hard to look ghetto. They all seem like really sweet guys. :D

and yep, there's already a thread for them. someone should merge the two threads...

Kelly

Opps I had no idea there is already a thread lol...well they look ghetto to me b/c compare them to like DBSK they ain't like tat alot ehhe but then YG does alwayse have ghetto singers like 1tym and seven lol...

sisii

YG is more hip hop/ r&b oriented as for SM is more pop so that's probably what influence the boys image and style..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man gotta say that their third single is so cute especiall the song Forever With You and Wootuh Bonda is a Pretty Good Slow One and o0o man I LOVE BIG BANG can't wait till their first album comes out