Big Bang Official Thread

Big Bang 2nd Minialbum: Hot Issue
Release Date: 11/23/2007

01 . Intro - 핫 이슈 (Hot Issue)
02 . 바보 (Fool) <- Title song
03 . But I love U (Sampling By Rhu of Redd Holt Unlimited) <-GD's solo
04 . I Don't Understand
05 . Crazy Dog (Sampling By 환상 속의 그대 of TAIJIBOYS)
06 . 마지막 인사 (Last Farewell) <-Title song

Five out of six songs were composed, written, and produced by G-Dragon.
The title song "Last Farewell" was composed and written by G-Dragon. It has a strong beat and a trance-hiphop rhythm.
Stony Skunk S-kush helped G-Dragon in composing his solo, "But I love U".
"I don't understand" is a slow-medium tempo song.
"Fool" and "Last Farewell" are the title songs of this album.
The album comes with a G-Dragon 3-D figure.

credit to soompi.

YOU CAN NOW PREORDER IT ON YESASIA! CLICK

JUST IN CASE FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT. :]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wah!! 2nd mini album!!

haven't been to their community for a while, so I've got no news of them..this is big news!!! hmm..the 23rd..hehe..can't wait to dl it!!

and #5!! Seo Taiji!!!! can't wait!

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
Big Bang: Lip synching for the first time since their debut

Popular boy band Big Bang is going to be lip synching for the first time since their debut.

On the 15th of this month, Big Bang is going to be performing, on MBC "Music Core's" 100th episode, three of their own songs as well as two old school, hip-hop songs. They are going to be performing their three songs "Last Goodbye", "Lie", and "Crazy Dog" live. The old school songs they're going to be lip synching to are the Seo Taiji and Boys song "환상속의 그대" and Deux "나를 돌아봐". Fans are wondering why they are going to be lip synching these old school hits. Big Bang responded by saying that the choreograph takes so much energy, that it's almost impossible to sing at the same time.

Regardless, Big Bang has been rehearsing for days; some would be dancing and some would be in the studio recording. Three members are going to be performing the Seo Taiji and Boys song, and the other two are going to be performing the Deux song. Big Bang has been at the number one spot for their hit song "Lie" for 8 weeks now on various music sites. They took the number one spot, once again, with their new single "Last Goodbye", and are at their prime right now.

Source: allkpop

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I just heard "A Fool's Tears" and "La La La" in english!!! it's awesome!! can't wait for it to be offiically release!!! can't wait for their album!!!

Since couple of my friends want their Japanese Album "For the World" I thought I might as well share in here also. So, if you guys haven't have a chance to listen to it and or want it just go to my Archive and dl their album. :] CLICK

*Note: Last Farewell is NOT in this album. Since I know a lot of people seem to like that songs very much. So, sorry to disappoint you guys. They did not sing an English version to that song. If you guys haven't known that yet. :]*

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omg.. a fools only tear in english is so good.. gosh i love their english its so perfect.. haha.. dae sung melts my heart.. haha.. :wub:

Contagious

sarNie Egg
Aww..I love them too. I love the way they dress. I'm just really REALLY addicted to them. haha.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
they will probably be here for the Hollywood Bowl in L.A...which is in..April..? April 17th..? or..May? I can't remember the exact date..

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
they will probably be here for the Hollywood Bowl in L.A...which is in..April..? April 17th..? or..May? I can't remember the exact date..
its on may 17 on a saturaday... but they are not sure yet... but i knoe forsure that ftts is coming again...