Big Bang Official Thread

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought so too. I wish they followed how SM did their SMTown concert. My aunt, sister and cousin went, I don't know how they did it but you can only pick up your ticket the day of the concert.

My desperate aunt might not get to go. The price went up by an additional $300.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have no idea... Lol I said GA floor but it gave me row number & seat number. I'm hoping there's an assigned seat. I like the second row! Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder what will they give out to vip. yg they don't go cheap. my aunt bought 2ne1 vip tickets, in their bag they got a very nice vip name badge, glow stick (not the cheap one, it came in a big box), a cool bliack fish net shirt that has 2ne1's I love you logo written on it,a poster, I guess u can call it a makeup bag lol it is just a pouch where they store the shirt, a wristle band w 2ne1 imprint on it and the cheaper boring original glow stick lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know it says if you buy the VIP package with ticket master, you'll get:

-early entry the venue
-exclusive ticket to the soundcheck party
-specially design gift bag
-special design tour shirt
- glow stick
-bigbang sound check laminated VIP pass

HOWEVER, since I didn't get my ticket my ticketmaster, I don't think be getting that *tears* I don't even know if they'll give anything out at the concert. I hope they do because I don't have any clothing of bigbang! Only music & I can't bring that lol.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you get seats too, because if it is just standing, people stampede. But, ahhh! TOP and Taeyang right there in front of you!!! You have a great boyfriend, he's a keeper :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Son of a nut cracker! They added another date for LA!!!! So they'll be performing Nov. 2nd & Nov. 3rd!!!! >.<'

Tickets go on sale Oct. 6 @ 10:00 a.m. Darn it!! If only I waited! Wahhhhhh!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
BEST concert EVER!!! If you're a fan and you didn't attend the concert, you definitely missed out on a once a lifetime experience. I had such a great time. Worth every single penny and the long ass drive there. My respect and love for these boys have grown tremendously. I still can't believe that I was so close to them, breathing the same air as they did. My gawd, that GD boy is super awesome!!! I never knew I can fangirl like that. He is a completely different person when he's on stage. The vibe that comes out of that boy... :worthy: :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
im so super jealous. oh well i will get to see 2ne1 this coming weekend. beast, sistar, snsd, and kara for the second time. and cnblue for the first time. the only kpop group left that i havent seen that i want to see are big bang, 2pm, 2am, infinite, secret, ft island and b.a.p.im not a fan of snsd or kara but somehow i get to see them twice.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I mainly listen to YG artists only. But I can't help it that most of my cousins and a few aunts are kpop fanatics. One of my aunt is a hardcore Sones although she denies it. The crazy one that I live with haha. She has a huge poster of SNSD framed in one of the living room. I am jealous of my little cousin, the one who cried when she saw MBLAQ at Kfest and went hysterical when she got to touch Thunder, she got to see Big Bang and she is not even a fan of them!!! But her mom is Top bias. She only went for him. I would have exchange my SBS concert ticket with my little cousin, but she is also going to the SBS concert. She doesn't know she is going because it is supposedly a birthday surprise. She is a big fan of Beast and CNblue.

Anyways I hope that in 2013 there will be a YG family concert. I would love to see Big Bang, 2NE1, Lee Hi (Lee Ha Yi), Se7en, Supearls, Psy, and Gummy all on the same stage.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i didn't go to it.. but my friends who currently lived in LA did.. <--- im jealous since they won free rehearsal tickets..
i only saw big bang once, during hollywood bowl a few years back..
i need to save some mulas and get a job first before i can go all out on them tours :D

anyways, have fun, Fun, on your SBS concert.. I would love to see 2ne1 one day.. :) BOMMIEEEE <3

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I mainly listen to YG artists only. But I can't help it that most of my cousins and a few aunts are kpop fanatics. One of my aunt is a hardcore Sones although she denies it. The crazy one that I live with haha. She has a huge poster of SNSD framed in one of the living room. I am jealous of my little cousin, the one who cried when she saw MBLAQ at Kfest and went hysterical when she got to touch Thunder, she got to see Big Bang and she is not even a fan of them!!! But her mom is Top bias. She only went for him. I would have exchange my SBS concert ticket with my little cousin, but she is also going to the SBS concert. She doesn't know she is going because it is supposedly a birthday surprise. She is a big fan of Beast and CNblue.

Anyways I hope that in 2013 there will be a YG family concert. I would love to see Big Bang, 2NE1, Lee Hi (Lee Ha Yi), Se7en, Supearls, Psy, and Gummy all on the same stage.
OMG! I am YG bias. I was a 1TYM fan when they were still together. Then Se7en came along, love him too. I stop listening to Kpop until recently when I discovered BigBang's "Blue." I listened to Taeyang previously, but was not too crazy about him & did not know much about BigBang. Then a friend got me into 2NE1...everyday she posted something about 2NE1 on her facebook. Through Blue, I was drawn to GD's oozing charisma. Then I saw them on YG On Air where they performed several songs off the Alive album and I remember falling deeply for GD during the "Ain't No Fun" performance. I was like, OMG...this guy is so unique! And his bad boy image in the "Bad Boy" MV. Then came the obsessive/stalkerish behavior. Watched whatever video I could find of them on youtube.

I followed Lee Hi (Lee Ha Yi) when she was competing on Kpop Star Auditions. She was my favorite!!! I was more than thrilled when she signed with YG. I friggin adore that girl. Her recent achievement on the kpop charts proved YG was the right choice for her.

Reactions: fun

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'M HAVING BIGBANG WITHDRAWALS! WAHHHHHHHHHHH.....!!! I WANNA FLY TO NJ TO WATCH IT SOOO BADLY!!!

IT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER! WELL BEST FIRST CONCERT! :D :D :D :D

GD LOOKS SOOOOO IFFY HOT IN PERSON! *SCREAMS*

BUT I LOVE THEM ALL! LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna see Big Bang live sooooo bad! Just watching their concerts on youtube I'm already :eek: amazed at how ALIVE and talented they all are! And they're my all time favorite group :) Sounds like so much fun, and yes I definitely did miss out big time.

I'm pretty YG biased too when it comes to kpop. I'm more into hip-hop and I just love the style of YG artists. I love 1tym too!! I met Danny once, I didn't really recognize or think it was him, but later on I found out it was Danny from 1tym! :)

I recently became a fan of Beast, I really love their voices! It's so amazing, there all talented...I wish I could see them...and so many more artists/groups! Btw, I hope YG does a Family concert around the Bay Area! ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
http://youtu.be/81ZOR3VpZWE?hd=1 <---- I UPLOADED BIGBANG PERFORMING "LIES" ON MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT :D

Sorry it isn't the best. I was in the very front of the VIP section towards the beginning of the night but half way through, I got mobbed by fans & they pushed me out the way >.<' hence all the sign blocking & stuff *rolls eyes*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooowaahhh.. so close! jealous <3 :)
but yes, i get annoyed of those kind of fans.. everyone wants to see too, not just you lol..

i saw my friend's posted video clips as well.. she had a clip of top's birthday hehe :3