Big Bang Official Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooowaahhh.. so close! jealous <3 :)
but yes, i get annoyed of those kind of fans.. everyone wants to see too, not just you lol..

i saw my friend's posted video clips as well.. she had a clip of top's birthday hehe :3

Oh Gosh... Some of the fans were just too crazy! At one point I was against the rail (this was the beginning of the concert) Then Taeyang throw a towel into the audience where I was standing so all the fans near me went for me & I almost went down! >.<' After that I got further away from the rail & from BIGBANG. But it's okay because I was scared I was gonna get caught by the security for recording & taking pictures!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol Chong, my videos weren't that good! I was paranoid about recording cause of the security. He was cool & didn't care but I was scare a security was gonna pop out of nowhere & kick me out!

I wanted to record when they first come out! OMG that would have been so amazing!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg noy im so jealous!!! u were so close to them.

well my aunt and cousin will get to meet beast at the sbs concert fan meet. instead of seeing sistar, im seeing cnblue. not a fan but i love my baby collin lol so im saying my goodbye bc im going to get arrested for harassing him haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just wanna congratulate BIGBANG for winning Artist of the year, Best Male group & Guardian World Wide Performer at the MAMA 2012 awards!!! Congrats boys! I'm so happy! :D :D :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, yeahh~ Congrats.. whoot whoot <3

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Where's all the VIPs? No one talks about Kpop anymore :( boo.

Anyways, everyone watch Taeyang's new video? I personally love it because it is catchy. And he looks so hott in the blonde hair (not the corn rolls) Watch the vid and you get what I mean :)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
They're supposed to be releasing a new album this summer. :D Wasn't T.O.P. and Taeyang supposed to release a new album? How come we've only seen one new song from each of them?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
BIGBANG IS HAVING A COMEBACK & I CAN'T WAIT!!! Yassssssss!!!

I AM GOING TO THE CONCERT!!! *Crossing my fingers that they come to the U.S. again* Front row again! It's a must! The Alive Concert left an everlasting impression on my heart. They are just absolutely stunning live :D 

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Bieluvr said:
You're so lucky. I don't even have the money to go. And Me too, I'm so happy!!!

lol I only got to see them because of my boyfriend :D He knows how much I wanted to go, so he got it me tickets for my birthday. Honestly it was the best thing over! Now I just need to know when they're coming to the U.S. I'm determined to go again. VIP tickets again! It's a must :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want a YG concert. That way I will save me some money and time. They are starting to grow with so many artists and groups that I can't imagine paying solo concert for each and every one of them considering YG to have insane price on concert tickets especially for good seat. 

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
fun said:
I want a YG concert. That way I will save me some money and time. They are starting to grow with so many artists and groups that I can't imagine paying solo concert for each and every one of them considering YG to have insane price on concert tickets especially for good seat. 
I'm not gonna lie, BIGBANG tickets were expensive, well what my boyfriend had to pay was expensive only because people were scouting tickets & selling it for a jacked up price!! This time around, there will be more people going, so I'm so nervous about purchasing the tickets! The first concert they back, tickets were sold out within 9 minutes! I don't know how I'm going to do it lol. But my boyfriend knows how much I love them :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
It sucks even more because I don't live in Southern California nor the New York/New Jersey area where most Kpop concert happens. Travelling is so costly so if you add this onto the concert price, I can't afford it. Maybe one Korean concert a year but definitely not two.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTced9CMMk[/media]
BIGBANG - LOSER

Let me start off by saying I effin' love this song!!! This has been on repeat all day! The music video just hits me right in the chest. It really breaks my heart, especially Daesung & T.O.P's scene *screams/cries* When Daesung was getting a beatdown, I felt it in my bones! I wanted to jump into the music video & kick those guys asses! & when TOP broke down & cried in the alley.... O...M...G, he's just amazing. This song just hits me in all the places. This is the kind of BIGBANG comeback I was waiting for!  & blonde Seungri is just so sexy...*Drools*

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q[/media]
BIGBANG - BAE BAE

Let me start off my saying, I hate, and I mean HATE the word BAE. It's one of stupidest word these deng generation came up with *pulls out hair* But with that said... This song has grown on me.. It's catchy. I think it might be the next Fantastic Baby, which will get played out, but we all will love it lol. For this MV, they seriously had to be on drugs... all the color & weird shit in this MV... all points to drugs & stuff LOL. Nothing wrong with it, just the younger bigbang fans will probably freak out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Noy,  the Korean word is 배배 and when you convert it to romanji, it is bae bae which is baby. It has nothing to do with the coined word "bae" lol Just like their Haru Haru song, they used the romanization form as the official title. 

YG usually have some messages in their MVs. 

If you haven't checked out TOP's Doom Dada MV, you should. And once you hear Martina analyze it, it makes perfect sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoME_aMm1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37v0eBBbru4
Starts at 5:22

I am surprised Bae Bae even made it. I mean Korea will definitely banned it. That MV was basically rated R hahaha so many sex innuendo. I enjoyed Loser. Loser is a sibling of 2NE1's Ugly. There's a point in your life where you do feel like a loser and to be so bold and sing about it... well... only Big Bang can do it.  

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I rarely check out kpop music anymore... Unless it's some of my favorite oldies etc like Shinhwa, Big Bang, and etc.

I must say that if I'm to be pulled back (which I won't hahhaha) I have to thank YG for both JinuSean and Big Bang's comeback though. I'm really enjoying both of their comebacks and can't wait for Jinusean to drop their future album... It's been so freaken long I tell you!!! The same for Big Bang!!!

I'm truly not disappointed at all with their music. I'm actually much fonder of Loser, but yes I enjoy Bae Bae too. I too feel that it'll be like the next fantastic baby. It seems like it'll be banned though alright lol. I just have to say that the boys look great!!!