BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday NeeNee512 & asianstyle!!! Everyone getting old each day ... best wishes in good health and happiness ^_^

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
OH WOW, ASIANSTYLE, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! I ALMOST MISSED IT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LY'S EURO BABE!!! LOL
[post="127375"][/post]​
LOL :loool: tuk tuk!!.I wish i was her babe!lol,in my dreamz :wavecry:
did u forget my name? :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
asianstyle said:
LOL :loool: tuk tuk!!.I wish i was her babe!lol,in my dreamz :wavecry:
did u forget my name? :lol:
[post="127526"][/post]​
oh yeah, what's your name again, ben? :huh: lmao

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Azn_LaDy said:
happy 15 bday to rukD2B.....=)

may all your wishes and dreams come true.....lol.
[post="129083"][/post]​
awww....what a nice wish...i'd like to steal that blessing and grant it to you myself. LOL

ooo, but then again, i'd better not. sweet AL might beat me up for it. then i guess i'll just wish you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY instead. okie? hehehe :D

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
happy late birthday rukD2B. happy early birthday Mee_123. and happy birthday karenyang. may all your wishes come true.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Happy 19th karenyang!!!! May all of your wishes come true. ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omgosh, i missed your b day, karenyang! but hey, better late than never, right? A BIG-O HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL, KAREN YANG!!!! HEHE

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:loool: thanks Thookatha....i've save a pic of cake for you too....and some piece sharing for everyone in sarnworld!.... ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
karenyang said:
:loool: thanks Thookatha....i've save a pic of cake for you too....and some piece sharing for everyone in sarnworld!.... ^_^
[post="131938"][/post]​
ahaha...awww....thank you!!! can't eat it but i'll at least get to look at it. lol