Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

mia07

Introvert
Yup, it does sounds like Othaitawee, Chatree version. If Chatree was to be pra'ek, I want Sinee to be na'ek for sure.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course! Nobody else matches Sinee besides Chatree..But I think it will be nice to see Chatree with Biyada too..I actually wanted to see them together before back in the days but of course it wasn't possible..But anyways I think it will be much more romantic if Chatree played this part where pra aek comes in farm clothes..Especially the way he looks at his nang aek haha..But anywho I wanna see when they grow up for this lakorn..Better not be someone stupid and somehow I have a feeling that Chaiya might be the pra aek in here for some reason..Especially with the line where the pra aek as the kid said I am not a kratong to 'long tarng' which is Chaiya's song..And usually when Chaiya is in a lakorn for this type they always have a joke and then when you see the pra aek it turns out to be Chaiya..I'm SCARED now lol..

mia07

Introvert
Oh yeah! I was thinking the exact same thing, too, that I've never seen Chatree get paired up with Piyada as well. She's mostly paired up with Supachai although she didn't do much boran lakorns when she was younger - I mostly see Sinee and Chatree; they're the best on-screen couple and besides that, they got both the appearance and acting skills. Chaiya?!?! OH NO! I hope that it's not him. I didn't like him in Kaew Na Mah - sorry, but he has a girly voice and he's so skinny and small. I'm hoping it's someone new.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Too bad that Chatree wasn't in Nang 12 and the sequel...I really wished it was him..You know when he is paired up with someone else it looks weird and feels weird..Just like when he acted back in the day when he wasn't with Sinee yet..I didn't like it..I also wanted to see him with another actress too..She played as Kob's mom in Malaitong but too bad they never got paired up to be together as parents at least..Anywho I KNOW! I just hope that it is not Chaiya as the pra aek in Bla Boo Tong..Anyone but him..I'd rather watch them stay as kids rather than see Chaiya..

mia07

Introvert
I would like to see his version in Nang 12, but sucks that he didn't get to finish it. He got replaced in Gomin and Nam Chai Mae, too. Poor Chatree! Seems like he's always getting replaced. Probably over-worked and exhausted from doing all those lakorns. I do agree that it is awkward seeing him with another actress though. I was saying that Sinee should have been paired up with Chatree in Glai Phet Glai Savan, but sometimes, I suppose, to promote boran stars, they have to use different people. The only boran I've never saw of Sinee and Chatree is Tep 3 Radoo; many have said it's pretty good and it sucks for me that I missed it.

mia07

Introvert
For na'ek, I would like them to give Yai-Bua[?], the girl that played Juntee in Sung Tong, a try - she did pretty good in Sung Tong. After that, she just disappeared, so they should bring her back. If not as na'ek, then they can use her to play as one of na'ek's friends.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont like ow they have the prince come out and play with euy. its better like the old one he never met her b4 and he came out to find that tree everyone been talking about which was her mom. its more sad and u can feel thier love thier more. in this one he already knows her and playing with her. how am i sappose to feel any love for them when they get older? they already know each other. and plus what is a prince doing out of the palace at this age? i knew they will do this lakorn boran these days always have useless kids scene playing with each other and crap. its like a freaking kids lakorn now days. to childish grow up man ruin my other fave boran lakorn now. agrh. u guys like it all you want but to me it makes no sense having the prince come out like this and plus where is his parents? he is sappose to be a king of a kingdom who rules all not a freaking prince running around with farmer kids.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow they really did change things up....the Pra ek is out playing around with Auy...I think I'm going to like it. there will be more chemistry between them when they grow up so yeah. Auy's mom is not dead yet geez? She's suppose to die in Epi 2. It's Epi 4 already.
LOL by Ep. 2, I think you mean tape/VCD part 2, which is probably around Ep. 5-6. Episode 2 is too early for the mom to get killed. So far, I'm really liking it.

OMG I can't stand the witch doctor! So much over acting!

Yeah, I thought it was interesting that the Prince already met Euy. Based on the first episode, I thought the storyline was gonna be him seeing her when they were kids, and then not seeing her again 'til they grow up, and then he'll see her and realize she was the one he fell in love at first sight with.

The old version, it was romantic because he went out to a festival and that's where they met and fell in love. But in this one, does that mean he's gonna keep on seeing and interacting with her until they grow up? That would be kinda weird, because eventually he'll accidentally meet Aiy somehow.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually he wasn't running around playing with her or the farm kids..He just took a stroll and happen to run into her but that was it lol..Anywho yea...I don't understand how they will do it later..Since he saw her as a kid he will eventually have to run into Aiy..I don't know how they will do it if he don't run into her..Come on..She IS living in the farm and she IS Euy's sister and he IS out looking for her as well..Although he already went back to the palace after he saw the real Euy but still..Kinda awkward..And yes! I am annoyed of the witch lady too...I like the old witch better...She acted her part real well and she wasn't crazy like this one..This new one is just annoying to me..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
LOL by Ep. 2, I think you mean tape/VCD part 2, which is probably around Ep. 5-6. Episode 2 is too early for the mom to get killed. So far, I'm really liking it.

OMG I can't stand the witch doctor! So much over acting!

Yeah, I thought it was interesting that the Prince already met Euy. Based on the first episode, I thought the storyline was gonna be him seeing her when they were kids, and then not seeing her again 'til they grow up, and then he'll see her and realize she was the one he fell in love at first sight with.

The old version, it was romantic because he went out to a festival and that's where they met and fell in love. But in this one, does that mean he's gonna keep on seeing and interacting with her until they grow up? That would be kinda weird, because eventually he'll accidentally meet Aiy somehow.
Oh yeah you are right i watched it on tape way back then when i was little...i forgot I'm watching it in shorter episodes now lolz. Thanks for the remind.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I think it is time they remake this boran lakorn....but I will forever love the original one...I think the casts were awesome and their acting were just so pure good and evil that fit so well in a happily ever after story. I love the Eir's Mom in the old version: although she was helpless and hopeless at times, she always constantly teaching her daughter to be a loving and good person. and her kindness shown through her hardship and into her Eir later when becoming a queen. We all love to hate the evil step-mother early on and I used to have to nightmare when I heard her voice! This new step-mother is not that naturally hateful as the other one. The reason I cried so hard in the old version was Pinky's acting as EIR....so moving and yet so strong....you can tell she was a natural.

slee00

sarNie Adult
Also, these type of lakorns always remind me that men in Asian Community are so greedy when it comes to women....They cant stay satisfy with one woman! Even they have a perfect charm in their hands, they still stray...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
..Anyways..Although they changed the story with the prince its still ok..Just don't go stupid with the storyline..
I agree, I just hope (pray) they don't go stupid with it...I like it as now....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think it is time they remake this boran lakorn....but I will forever love the original one...I think the casts were awesome and their acting were just so pure good and evil that fit so well in a happily ever after story. I love the Eir's Mom in the old version: although she was helpless and hopeless at times, she always constantly teaching her daughter to be a loving and good person. and her kindness shown through her hardship and into her Eir later when becoming a queen. We all love to hate the evil step-mother early on and I used to have to nightmare when I heard her voice! This new step-mother is not that naturally hateful as the other one. The reason I cried so hard in the old version was Pinky's acting as EIR....so moving and yet so strong....you can tell she was a natural.

the original is always better b/c there's good plot and a point not being stupid and stray away like what you guys said earlier...

euy's mom is sai that played in modern movie. sund thong's mom is the bad lady? she doesnt fit that character like yall said too. her face is too sweet. the guy that plays the father's role is not soo great either

wonder who's going to be the grown up p'ek and n'ek ...

yes pinky was soo good.

Dala

sarNie Egg
Too bad that Chatree wasn't in Nang 12 and the sequel...I really wished it was him..You know when he is paired up with someone else it looks weird and feels weird..Just like when he acted back in the day when he wasn't with Sinee yet..I didn't like it..I also wanted to see him with another actress too..She played as Kob's mom in Malaitong but too bad they never got paired up to be together as parents at least..Anywho I KNOW! I just hope that it is not Chaiya as the pra aek in Bla Boo Tong..Anyone but him..I'd rather watch them stay as kids rather than see Chaiya..
who r u guys talking 'bout???????????????//

off topic:
but is Kula sand suy the remake of Sanonoi Reungham???

Dala

sarNie Egg
i love the old pla boo thong................
wounder how this one's going to be like..... i hope its kindda like the old one

SAD=(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
who r u guys talking 'bout???????????????//

off topic:
but is Kula sand suy the remake of Sanonoi Reungham???
Chatree was boran pra ek in the late 80 and early 90's. one of the best boran pra ek I can recall...I really think he should won many awards for all his works, but I never get to see if he really won or not, maybe back then they don't give award to boran actor or actress....but yes one is great actor.

and yes kula is the remake of sanonoi ruengham....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
above all, I like the acting of this boran so I give them credit for their hard work tooo....I feel sorry for these actors and actresses because people keep comparing them to the old version....it normal for us to do that because we are human....but just give them a try....all the boran that mess up, I would say most likely is from the script or director....they are the one that control almost everything just hope this will have good scrip....the acting I think it okay to watch.....

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
above all, I like the acting of this boran so I give them credit for their hard work tooo....I feel sorry for these actors and actresses because people keep comparing them to the old version....it normal for us to do that because we are human....but just give them a try....all the boran that mess up, I would say most likely is from the script or director....they are the one that control almost everything just hope this will have good scrip....the acting I think it okay to watch.....
I know! The actors are taking a big risk into remaking the old version of it. They know that people will compare them to the older version and there are three things they can do. Try to surpass the older version, get to the same level or be under the older version. (I learned it from a manga book called Skip Beat :clap: )