Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

lala121

sarNie Egg
okay i loved boran lakorn but i stop watching after sung tong
sung tong turn out like a musical and comedy i miss lakorn like thep sarm rudoo etcs.
so anwyay i didnt watch the rest after dar but i came to check how bla bloo tong doing and whoa i didnt know Aum p. was in there lol i would start watching from where she appear lolz
and of course she a better at acting she been acting for a long time shes good at the rai role lol

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, the most romantic and best part of the old version was when the King came to Euy's house with all his servants, and all the village people got to see her dressed up as a Queen and marry the King, and then head off to his kingdom.

In this version, the servants come to get her instead. And she just dresses in her normal clothes while going to the Kingdom. Then everyone in the Kingdom doesn't like her and is mean to her, and only want her Mom's tree.

So in ep.38, when Euy goes home to get the tree, she gets kidnapped and Aiy takes her place and goes to the Kingdom instead. This just proves that borans today are made for kids. Because in the old version, Euy gets killed by being boiled in hot water before Aiy takes her place. But I think that would be too much for little kids to see, so they change it. Now Euy has to act as Aiy at home or else the evil witch will hurt her dad.

Now Aiy is at the kingdom, and everyone is mean to her again, so now she knows what it's like for people to be mean to her. And in the next preview, it shows her getting angry and making threats. So I'm guessing she's going to start being mean back to them all, and getting the witch to help her.

I have a feeling that Euy won't get pregnant and have her son save her, but instead have the Kuman save her.

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Man this lakorn was like good back then now they ruin everything the lakorn and pra'eg is so stupid he doesn't even know what is going on.And how could Euy get pregnant when she and prommatat didn't even get to lived together yet because of his stupid ass mom and dad is controlling every dam move he make and now Aiy is in the castle with him.Oh i would be soooooo mad if they make her get pregnant instead of Euy and they put too many villians in her and ani't nobody helping Euy at all and to depend on Prommatat he don't even know what the hell is going on and don't even know that Euy have a sister that look like her so rule him out to save her so how is Euy going to get back in the castle and Malica his fiance we don't even know if she is going to be good or evil so that is so suck i just got enough of the person who wrote the script for lakorn boran they just suck need to find a new writer that can do better than this hope Euy get to go back to the castle soon before Prommatat and Aiy get any deeper cause it would be suck they turn a good lakorn into a very very very bad one.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
My parent just rented the lakorn - so I have to watch it with them. Well I did not have to but I wanted to see how it was. It suck like hell. This is so stupid!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang Pim, by reading your comments, I nearly pass out becuz there are no punctuaions or exclamation marks..anyways, no they will not make Euy pregnanat becuz it doesn't look right...the p'nangs afterall still too young..hehhehee...the girl playing Euy and Aiy actually matches the N'rai role..she has those annoying voice, and her looks are beyond innocent...

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Dang Pim, by reading your comments, I nearly pass out becuz there are no punctuaions or exclamation marks..anyways, no they will not make Euy pregnanat becuz it doesn't look right...the p'nangs afterall still too young..hehhehee...the girl playing Euy and Aiy actually matches the N'rai role..she has those annoying voice, and her looks are beyond innocent...
That is so true. I guess princess Malica act a little better than Euy/Aiy. She should has play the n'ek role. However, all the new stars need more improve on their acting, including the p'ek.

Also, it seems like the p'ek is more into Aiy than Euy unlike the old verison, the p'ek loves only Euy no matter what.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen the way the girl who play Malikar act but personally from my opinion..I don't find any girl in this lakorn pretty nor cute..Euy/Aiy I don't find to be nang aek material nor does she look like one and the bad girl Malikar just isn't pretty to me at all..She looks old as well when she's not..I think Tik Kanyarat look wayy better..Well actually the bad mom Namthip still looks nice even though she is 30 something now lol..

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
Urgh..... :angry:

I am so MAD at how they did the REMAKE....It's so STUPID and DUMB....I DO NOT like the story line.

I know that this is a REMAKE....but GOSH!!!!....Make it BETTER not STUPID..ER....(if there is such a thing as STUPIDER....hehehe....

NO offense to fans...but this is my opionion.... :angry: ..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Urgh..... :angry: I am so MAD at how they did the REMAKE....It's so STUPID and DUMB....I DO NOT like the story line.I know that this is a REMAKE....but GOSH!!!!....Make it BETTER not STUPID..ER....(if there is such a thing as STUPIDER....hehehe....NO offense to fans...but this is my opionion.... :angry: ..
LoL..I don't know, but I agree with you..

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I like the princess more than the n'ek. They should have pick a better n'ek. The princess has more good acting skills than the n'ek. N'ek only good at playing Aiy role not Euy.

I dislike the King... the queen is okay. The storyline when the princess comes into play was good, but most of the characters blew it off!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think the problem is the actors and actresses. The problem is the whole boran itself. They call this a remake. Someone needs to whack the script writer and the producer and director who actually went along with the writer. This is so pissing me off, but for some odd reason, I just have to watch a few clips from here and there. I guess I am curious how they are going to end this lmao... by the way when will this freaking boran end.

Muddie Murda

smile...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Gula_San_Suay/BLA%20BOO%20TONG/a81283734.jpg

Don't tell me that's the pra'ek...where the hell are the puking smilies when we need them? SERIOUSLY. COME ON!
Are boran really that popular in Thailand? I mean...are they getting great ratings for these horrible new borans because they keep making new ones that look dumber and dumber. What's that thing on their head? A plastic crown is not more expensive than that plastic necklace that have on their head. I'm just so mad and disappointed at all new borans.