Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

mia07

Introvert
It's a good thing they kept the original theme song. It gave me the chills and goosebumps, particularly because of the song. It better be worth watching.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
thanks for the preview of the opening credit...at least now we know that were not going to see a cartoon fish. This makes meeh even more excited to watch it. And like you guys say we see pra ek as a kid...thats a change that I don't mind seeing. As long as they keep the storyline interesting,going, and good.

Phon

sarNie Adult
thanks for the preview of the opening credit...at least now we know that were not going to see a cartoon fish. This makes meeh even more excited to watch it. And like you guys say we see pra ek as a kid...thats a change that I don't mind seeing. As long as they keep the storyline interesting,going, and good.

well showing the pra ake already already mean they change it. he sappose to be a king not a prince.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
well showing the pra ake already already mean they change it. he sappose to be a king not a prince.
Yeah I know but i don't mind seeing a little bit of change...I mean I've already seen the previous pla boo tong, I don't want to see the exact exact same thing...there would be no point in watching it. Like i said as long as they keep it interesting and good.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if this person is gonna upload all the episodes, but here is episode 1:

Bla Boo Tong episode 1

And I agree about them having to change things up to make it more interesting. As long as they don't make the lakorn drag or make the storyline get stupid, I'm fine with seeing something new. If it's the same exact thing, I don't see the point in watching since I've already seen the same stuff.

lala121

sarNie Egg
The little girls that plays the twins sister (both)
i remeber in Bua Kaew Jak Kort as the daughter or Bua Kaew, Bua Tong i think.
OMG she grown soo much.
She going to be a future boran lakorn star i think...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if this person is gonna upload all the episodes, but here is episode 1:

Bla Boo Tong episode 1

And I agree about them having to change things up to make it more interesting. As long as they don't make the lakorn drag or make the storyline get stupid, I'm fine with seeing something new. If it's the same exact thing, I don't see the point in watching since I've already seen the same stuff.

thanks for sharing the link...the first esp is very good...a little change it okay as long as it not dragging...really hope they will keep it likes this...

Phon

sarNie Adult
a lot people complain how they destory sung tong the original story from 100yrs ago. its gonna happen to this to. good begining then bad middle to end. <_<

Phon

sarNie Adult
but new cast its not like your watching the same stars from the old verison. and plus bla botong been around for longer then 100yrs. changing it is killing the real story. giving the new kids a wrong look into the story. same with sung tong a lot people complain that the director producer ruin the story of sung tong.

Phon

sarNie Adult
anyone notice how cheap they r now? they took the begining singing part from the old version and the scene is from the old verison to. dont tell me thier going to make the little prince like eury already by the way he is looking at her. thats mess up just like gomin new version they made gomin like tanutong already when they were kids. its better like the old version he never seen her or met her before until he came out for that festival. thats better way of finding the girl u like.

anyone notice lui the father in this version wear his fancy clothes to go fishing? lol

yak

sarNie Adult
i agree with you.. lol.. that was cute how the prince have his little monent with euy.. and then poor euy got get butt whoop.. the little prince what boran lakorn he's from.. i don't remember him.. been really behind on boran's lol.. you know the remake's issue.. lol.. but so far i have to say it's pretty good for the 1st part.. let's see how it will be later..

mia07

Introvert
i agree with you.. lol.. that was cute how the prince have his little monent with euy.. and then poor euy got get butt whoop.. the little prince what boran lakorn he's from.. i don't remember him.. been really behind on boran's lol.. you know the remake's issue.. lol.. but so far i have to say it's pretty good for the 1st part.. let's see how it will be later..
The little prince? I believe he was from the new version of Gomin, but I may be wrong since I don't really watch remakes.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The little prince? I believe he was from the new version of Gomin, but I may be wrong since I don't really watch remakes.
Actually your correct he is a kid from the new version of Gomin...just not the pra ek...he was Gomins friend Masaka or something and he died in the middle somewhere, but his ghost stayed around to help Gomin...but he was the pra ek in Kula Sang Suay though...!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
who's going to be the main lead? i want to know, i still picture the old cast where pinky is still playing even though this is a new version. wonder if this version will be as good as the old one even when they use the same song. i doubt that this one will be better because so far all the remake, i like the old version best.

mia07

Introvert
Thanks for double-checking, Lai. =) So far from watching episode 1, it's okay for now. I'm surprise that they used the old theme song because, usually, remakes doesn't keep the old song unless, since Tep Sung Warn ended early, they didn't have time to do a new song, but who knows, maybe as the movie goes on, they will have a new theme song.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thanks for the link to epi 1. The first episode sooo far so good...and you guys are right damn the little girl is much older now...kids grow so fast...the lil kid who plays pra ek is really big and tall now too..and you can hear in his voice that he has hit puberty...his voice changed...lolz...can't wait for more episodes.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the link to epi 1. The first episode sooo far so good...and you guys are right damn the little girl is much older now...kids grow so fast...the lil kid who plays pra ek is really big and tall now too..and you can hear in his voice that he has hit puberty...his voice changed...lolz...can't wait for more episodes.

of course they will grow freaking tinawong took 1yr to finish so did sung tong 1yr to finish gulasan na lumkan also took 1yr to finish. thats total of 3yrs man of course they will grow up.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
does anyone know who going to play the older part of the main character. i keep hoping it yam. someone pls tell me. thks.