Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The boy that played the prince is only 13 years old and his name is Bogus.
Wow he's pretty tall for a 13 year old...but i guess...he's cute! Does anyone know how old the girl is now? I'm guessing like 13 or so too?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm soooo excited for this lakorn! just finished episode 1 and i think it might be worth watching... hopefully it does drag to eternity and kill us all before it ends... but it seems sooo good right now!

max

sarNie Elites
I am not a fan of boran lakorns, but I absolutely loved this lakorn, at least the version with Pinky in it. I am so excited to see this new version, and hopefully that it will just be as good as before! Ahh! I just love the songs in here so much! So glad they used the original versions!

max

sarNie Elites
By the way, is the mean mom the mom in Sung Tung? If so, I think that she is absolutely beautiful!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Where is everyone getting this James is pra aek thing..Nobody knows who the pra aek and nang aek is right now..It haven't been decided yet..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Werid the lakorn has already started yet they don't have a pra ek or nang ek...so agian they are filming as the lakorn is going...this means that the lakorn will probably drag...hopefully they can get their story straight. Are there any pictures of the casts or anything. I remember when Sung Tong and Pra Tina Wong was coming out there were a whole bunch of pictures.

By the way, is the mean mom the mom in Sung Tung? If so, I think that she is absolutely beautiful!
And yes she is the mother from Sung Tong.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw the photo on youtube that novova uploaded on youtube here the link and i saw james on it maybe he is the pra ek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_1_QafXPY...6D5&index=5
Novova isn't the one who made the picture but it was actually one of Boy's fanclub that made that picture..As you can see it has Boy's picture on it also and that picture of James is actually James and Au was Singhakraipobe but that person put someone elses face over Au which that girl is in Tep Sung Warn as the Fon's daughter..Overall like I said..They don't have the pra aek and nang aek for this lakorn yet..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i just saw the photo on youtube that novova uploaded on youtube here the link and i saw james on it maybe he is the pra ek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_1_QafXPY...6D5&index=5

Novova isn't the one who made the picture but it was actually one of Boy's fanclub that made that picture..As you can see it has Boy's picture on it also and that picture of James is actually James and Au was Singhakraipobe but that person put someone elses face over Au which that girl is in Tep Sung Warn as the Fon's daughter..Overall like I said..They don't have the pra aek and nang aek for this lakorn yet..
lolz...can't believe you didn't catch that secret agent...yeah thanamas is right...that picture is from singhakraipop.

Dala

sarNie Egg
i really hope James get the part and aom too there so cute together...........
i don't really want yam, cartoon or mild to be in this lakorn, or phone or aont, maybe kwang could or maybe aung............
but i wish aom and james can be in the movie....... and au as the step sister............

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i really hope James get the part and aom too there so cute together...........
i don't really want yam, cartoon or mild to be in this lakorn, or phone or aont, maybe kwang could or maybe aung............
but i wish aom and james can be in the movie....... and au as the step sister............
As for meeh i think Aom and James have played enough as pra ek and nang ek. I think they should give the role to someone else...not phone either, his looks just doesn't match for the pra ek in Bla Boo Tong. As for my comment on Mild...she looks too young and immature to play the part of Auy. Hoping to see new faces when they announce who pra ek and nang ek is.