Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Why do the directors these days gotta go and mess up the original, doing stupid remakes. All they do is drag on the fricking lakorn, making it repetitive and boring. I stopped after the duck gave her the gills. You know it'll go on forever. I'm waiting for the next lakorn. So, I agree with Der. TELL ME WHEN THIS LAKORN ENDS!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well when watching borans you should already know what to expect i didn't even get past the first ep and when i saw the leads no way they don't even come close to Boy and Achara why ruin a good boran i can't stand borans but that boran surprised me

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO wow, I was only kidding when I said they were turning this lakorn into a comedy, but it seems to be true now. This remake is an embarrassment to the old version. A story about a little girl whose Mom died and gets abused every day is not supposed to be funny.

The old version, every time we see Kanita's ghost visit Euy, we are supposed to feel sad and reminded of what happened to her. But in this one, they try to make it all funny.

In the original, Kanita would only show herself to Euy and sometimes her dad, but this version, EVERYONE can see her and she never stays in the plant, but always wander around. Now she's going around acting scary and stalking people, and possessing her husband to kill Kaniti.

The story is going around the village that Kanita didn't go missing but was actually killed by her husband, now most of the people from the village have already seen Kanita and got to talk to her. The drunk men, Kaniti and Aiy, that old Buddha guy. What made the original sad was that we got to see a lot of private moments when Euy got to talk to her Mom alone, and only she can see her and talk to her.

The actor that plays the Dad accidentally called his 2nd wife 'Kanita' and the director didn't even seem to care enough to edit!

Who the hell are these 'Gumans' and what do they add to the story?

Wow, the Dad gets possessed by a Guman and goes flying everywhere, eating bananas.

But for some odd reason, I can't help but gonna keep watching 'til the end. -_-

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!!! i dont even want to watch this boran anymore. i only saw parts and parts of this boran, but i definitely dont like it how EVERYONE freakin sees the mom. like are u serious????!!!! that's stupid as ****. the grown up euy looks very very very pretty and match playing euy, but OMFG the guy is hella hella hella not good at all for the king. euy's baby gonna come out lookin _____. lol.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ok this is not the original bla boo thong there adding diffrent scene's haha for example i was watching today episode and they added a music video lol im like ok lol

mia07

Introvert
ok this is not the original bla boo thong there adding diffrent scene's haha for example i was watching today episode and they added a music video lol im like ok lol
Hahaha. Oh Chris, it was never the original Bla Boo Tong in the first place since they added the Prince. Borans these days have concerts, so you wouldn't be surprise if they had a music video or some kind of boran musical of some sort. LOL.

Phon

sarNie Adult
just out of curiosity what is the rating for this boran is it even doing good

nope...no boran lakorn these days even win any award havent been winning for the past 8 years now. usually thier rating good in begining then drop toward the middle to end. due to because people wanna know how it is like in the begining so everyone tune in then tune out. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They are growing up in the next epi. If not the next then the epi on Sunday. But they said if they grow up on Saturday's epi then it will be towards the end of the epi then continues on the Sunday episode. Should I be excited? lol

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
They are growing up in the next epi. If not the next then the epi on Sunday. But they said if they grow up on Saturday's epi then it will be towards the end of the epi then continues on the Sunday episode. Should I be excited? lol
Yeah I think so. Cuz in the old version, the mom turns into that tree thing after Kaniti and Aiy killed and ate the eggplant, and then they grow up. In the latest ep, they already killed and cooked the eggplant, so probably about 2-3 episodes more.

mia07

Introvert
Why should you be since you already know who the older pra'nangs are? LOL. J/K. Eh, I'll just watch for the heck of it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
they grow up but its gonna be BLAH! because the stupid prince keep seeing euy and he in the village more then the castle. and what kind of a prince that small doing in the village his parents allow him to come out? lol boran these days r just whack.....well i guess there making it dealing with kids these days they freaking go anywhere without parents aproval lol ahaha. and how can i feel the love when they get older he keep seeing her as a kid? lol and r they gonna meet again at the festival? and he forget who she is? lol whatever this movie not good enough for my brain to think whats gonna happen next lol.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OOOOOOH MY MOFO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hella skipped to ep 24 and guess wat?!!!! omfg!!! they pulled and chopped up the plant, euy's mom!!!! but euy is not even freakin there to stop them. she's selling stuff.

WTF???!!!!!!! i am getting hella annoyed with this boran. when the mom died again was supposed to be another hella sad part!!! but nope. it's hella dumb. noto nly that, but the way they cooked the mom was hella wrong too!!!! they smashed her instead of eating her whole. thats just dumb.

the duck picking up the plant stuff is RIDICULOUS too!!! i like the ending theme song, but WTF does that have to do with euy and her mom. they shuld only use the bla boo tong song beginning and end.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending theme song is for the pra aek and nang aek lol..But anyways that was a major lie..They didn't grow up yet...But oh well! Who cares right?! haha

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. i'm suprised people are still watching this. I stopped since the first or second episode. I just couldn't stand it when the prince already saw Euy when she was young. I liked the older version when P'Boy was at the market and saw Euy when she was older. And that was made her so intriguing to him. Plus, Aye actually liked Euy in the old version until her mom told her that her sister will steal her dad away.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope..To sit and watch the whole thing is a major no for me..Not watching..But I just see if they grew up for real or are they gonna wait and stretch it out again..which it seems like they are..