BLACKPINK

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i think this album really showcased their singing abilities. especially jisoo and rose. i also noticed that ktl was rose centered. lisa kicking the doot tho lol. beautiful video
One thing you can always count on with Blackpink is a beautiful MV, even if the song isn’t your type. I love their MV’s.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Congratulations to BLACKPINK!! They did soo well at their first ever performance at Coachella. Wishing all the girls all the best and more opportunities this year and in the future. #blackpinkxcoachella :icon12:
50CFBF78-0579-451C-B344-83886EC6D9D8.jpeg
Cr blackpinkofficial

98C8787F-E9A1-492B-9648-060335DB3464.jpeg 837F7CB5-9897-47F5-B0A7-825E1995AF06.jpeg
Cr jennierubyjane

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to BLACKPINK!! They did soo well at their first ever performance at Coachella. Wishing all the girls all the best and more opportunities this year and in the future. #blackpinkxcoachella :icon12:
View attachment 34242
Cr blackpinkofficial

View attachment 34241 View attachment 34240
Cr jennierubyjane
Their performance was sooo lit!! I was nervous for them to perform in front of such a big foreign crowd but they honestly killed it! Their LA concert is right now and I’m dying watching all these videos from the concert. I wish I could’ve gone :crybaby2:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Their performance was sooo lit!! I was nervous for them to perform in front of such a big foreign crowd but they honestly killed it! Their LA concert is right now and I’m dying watching all these videos from the concert. I wish I could’ve gone :crybaby2:
Oh I know right! I'm soo happy for them. Killing the game so far and aww don't worry there will be a next time. I hope you get to see them there tho since they have the concert.

P.S Love Bretman Rock's reaction and support to Lisa. :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh I know right! I'm soo happy for them. Killing the game so far and aww don't worry there will be a next time. I hope you get to see them there tho since they have the concert.

P.S Love Bretman Rock's reaction and support to Lisa. :icon12:
Yesss Bretman turning straight for Lisa :risas3: You know you’ve made it if Bretman is fangirling over you cause it’s hard for him to like anyone that much!

Also omg guess what, Zedd just reposted Jisoos cover of his song Clarity that she sang at tonight’s concert on his ig story! I hope those two can collab :cheer:

And also DJ Snake attended their concert tonight and he just posted a picture with them and also posted them hanging out with each other backstage. Our girls are getting recognition from all these super successful western artists!!!

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Yesss Bretman turning straight for Lisa :risas3: You know you’ve made it if Bretman is fangirling over you cause it’s hard for him to like anyone that much!

Also omg guess what, Zedd just reposted Jisoos cover of his song Clarity that she sang at tonight’s concert on his ig story! I hope those two can collab :cheer:

And also DJ Snake attended their concert tonight and he just posted a picture with them and also posted them hanging out with each other backstage. Our girls are getting recognition from all these super successful western artists!!!
Oh my goodness! That's such a good news. I didn't know about Zedd's repost but wow Zedd creates good beats to his music and with his collabs. Also, wow DJ Snake! Love his collab songs Lean On and Taki Taki with other artists.
Diplo also posted a photo with BP at Coachella!

I hope BP will have a collab with them or other artists this year like Kiss and Make Up with Dua Lipa. :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh my goodness! That's such a good news. I didn't know about Zedd's repost but wow Zedd creates good beats to his music and with his collabs. Also, wow DJ Snake! Love his collab songs Lean On and Taki Taki with other artists.
Diplo also posted a photo with BP at Coachella!

I hope BP will have a collab with them or other artists this year like Kiss and Make Up with Dua Lipa. :)
All the DJs are in love with BP lol I hope they collab with all these amazing artists. Only role will tell though :angel10:

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Can’t believe I am into kpop lol BP definitely did it, I keep going into YouTube and watching all their videos, and am in love with Lisa!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
First i said i don’t really like it then i found myself singing it out of nowhere. Rosé is currently bias wrecking me