BoA Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

Lee Jun-o (ex-Seo Taiji & Boys member), Bi, and Wheesung are just a few of the superstars that have been giving "Asia's Star", BoA, recognition and compliments recently for her hard work and efforts.

Jun-o first started the "BoA Praise Relay" this past March stating in an interview that without a doubt, BoA's dance performances are at a higher level than most in the industry. In late July of this year, Bi has also stated in an interview that BoA as an artist is a "big deal". He also said, "When I look at BoA, I think to myself: There are a lot of things I need to learn..." Lastly, Wheesung, who recently came out with his fourth album said that "BoA's singing and dancing are amazing. No matter how hard I try, I feel that I won't be able to catch up to her."

Credit :: BoAjJang

Ooh Bi complimented BoA that's so nice =))
they both on the top in Korea anyways~~
and I love them HAHA :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
kristie..
have you seen the clip where lots of her fan compete together..

pretty cool and funny too..one of them that has cool ashley simpson
haircut dance so good..super good..like a professional..kekekek..

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
she looks mature now .. i like it and her dancing man she blows me away with her dancing lol. i wish i can dance like her

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
cecilia said:
kristie..
have you seen the clip where lots of her fan compete together..

pretty cool and funny too..one of them that has cool ashley simpson
haircut dance so good..super good..like a professional..kekekek..
[post="22527"][/post]​

o_O no i didn't see is it recent or old clip ?

cecilia

Staff member
Kristie said:
o_O no i didn't see is it recent or old clip ?
[post="22982"][/post]​

i think it's new..probalbylike last month..

anyway..she won..keke..she's a great dancer..so she definitely deserve to win
the BOA JJANG..contest..keke..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
cecilia said:
i think it's new..probalbylike last month..

anyway..she won..keke..she's a great dancer..so she definitely deserve to win
the BOA JJANG..contest..keke..
[post="24393"][/post]​
haha sure i watched this !! she danced GOT and MOTO omg i was o_O what the heck so i went to talk to her LOL she's a nice person really and plus she's not asian and she's into kpop mouhaha
she plan to dance Bi's song ahaha so happie ^_^

i should record my dance of it's raining :unsure:

numfon

sarNie Adult
BoA sings an English classic by The Carpenters: "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"

Asia's star, BoA, held a surprising opening performance for the 10th Pusan International Film Festival on October 6 at 7pm (Seoul time). BoA sang the theme song 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' by The Platters from the movie 'Three Times'. The dazzling artist received much applause from many stars including Lee Byung Hun, Soo Ae, Hwang Jung Min, Kang Dong Won, Ha Ji Won and many others. After singing the olden classic, BoA performed her huge hit 'MOTO' with an amazing passion and unmistakeable stage presence.

Credits:
Site: www.BoAjjang.com
News Update/Translations: seoulstar* (BoAjjang)
Editing: Ace (BoAjjang) // Images: ptoor (BoAjjang)
News Source / Images: Mydaily.co.kr

saw this perf..i actually like BoA's version. lol
:p

numfon

sarNie Adult
BOAJJANG IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!

I didn't know I was so addicted to that board. :lol:

File Name:BoA - Moto + Girls On Top-12.10.2005 MBC Sky Concert | Size:210MB | Link: megaupload
credits -- K-PopChing+Boajjang [re-upped my me]

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
BoA* wants to give a live concert in U.S. before she turns 20
October 17 2005

At a mini-concert held in Japan, singer BoA, 19, said the last goal of her teen years is to give a live concert in the United States.

On Oct. 15, BoA made an appearance at a premium live concert organized by the beverage brand Lipton at the Studio Coast in Tokyo, Japan. She performed nine songs live during the first part of the concert, and participated in a talk show in the second part. At the concert, BoA, who currently models for Lipton, gave the debut performance of her new single "Takishimeru" (I Want to Hug You), which is due for release on Nov. 23. Her crew also presented her with a cake and flowers to congratulate her on her birthday, which is Nov. 5.

"The audience of more than 200 people was thrilled to see BoA perform along with eight backup dancers. She also introduced her new song, entitled ‘Takishimeru,’ which is to be released on Nov. 23. At the concert the singer said the last goal of her teen years is to perform live in the United States," reported Nikkan Sports on Oct. 16. Sports Nippon, for its turn, wrote that BoA performed nine songs in the first part of the concert, and received a cake, flowers and a DVD with congratulatory messages from her staff and fans during the second part of the show. The newspaper added that the singer was impressed and responded by saying, “Thank you.�

credit :: KBS

before she turns 20 so it's gonna be before 5 nov... hur~~ p'fon u go right if it's in LA ? LOL :mellow:

numfon

sarNie Adult
naenon si, nunu! :lol: L.A or Vegas..i gor ja paaaiๆๆ!! eieiei..i already told my dad wa if BoA mee concert in L.A or Vegas, i kor pai na..and he's like okay..gep tung la gun. hurhurhur.

love the jeans jacket 'aa.