Is Boa overrated?

• 1) Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

neena

sarNie Adult
i think she's overrated like song hye kyo. both of them are overrated. boa...i don't really like her music. she's good a dancing i agree but her voice and music... not that appealing. Besides, i'm already sick of seeing one britney...NOT ANOTHER ONE!

Hiatus

Super Momo
ill make Kawaii dance hahahahahah lol but yeah she's overrated. Some of her songs are good though, but there are better singers out there lol... she's still young so we'll wee she has long way to go.... *plays mika nakashima's song* hahahaha

numfon

sarNie Adult
i'd say she's deffinately overrated. i wasn't a fan of her before..but once i dl her perfs., and songs..*shrugs* it just grew on me. she reminds me more of mandy moore than britney spears, though. even though their songs are totally different, but they both kinda grew up in the music industry. they started out really really young..and they're just supposed to sell and sell..but as time goes by..they're both growing up, and their works are slowly progressing. you know who's TOTALLY overrated? FILM! LOOL BoA sings better than Film..*hides*

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
numfon said:
i'd say she's deffinately overrated. i wasn't a fan of her before..but once i dl her perfs., and songs..*shrugs* it just grew on me. she reminds me more of mandy moore than britney spears, though. even though their songs are totally different, but they both kinda grew up in the music industry. they started out really really young..and they're just supposed to sell and sell..but as time goes by..they're both growing up, and their works are slowly progressing. you know who's TOTALLY overrated? FILM! LOOL BoA sings better than Film..*hides*
[post="37928"][/post]​
agree Film can't sing only good looking...
BoA is much more better than him she can dance and sing at the same time...

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
not to pissed anyone off.. but how do u judge if her singing sucks? Do u guys understand korean to even say her singing sucks? Its like Jay Chou.. girls r crazy about him. But do you girls understand traditonal chinese to actually say he can sing good? Cuz i understand chinese.. and i think he mumbles. And my chinese friends thinks that also.. so.. i just wanna know how u ppl come to an conclusion that she isn't that great singer without understanding what she was even singing about and etc..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
onestupidguy said:
not to pissed anyone off.. but how do u judge if her singing sucks? Do u guys understand korean to even say her singing sucks? Its like Jay Chou.. girls r crazy about him. But do you girls understand traditonal chinese to actually say he can sing good? Cuz i understand chinese.. and i think he mumbles. And my chinese friends thinks that also.. so.. i just wanna know how u ppl come to an conclusion that she isn't that great singer without understanding what she was even singing about and etc..
[post="38448"][/post]​
yep the meaning of songs count too... I know some translation of course !! ^_^
that's why I like her.. but some lyrics... :sweat:

btw like ur banner :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
onestupidguy said:
[post="38448"][/post]​
You see, the thing about Jay chow is that his music is really unique. Its really different from other singers. I've never heard other artists compose his type of music, you know? i think thats why ppl are so into him because he composed some of the most different types of music sounds. I myself don't understand chinese but i love his music, not because of the lyrics, i know some of the lyrics too because i look up on the internet but other then that i love his music because he has such awesome compostion skills. Sure, his voice is not that strong but those skills make up for it.

NOW, back to Boa. I've heard a few of her songs but...its hard for me to like it. Its so common, her music.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
onestupidguy said:
[post="38448"][/post]​
i dont think you need to understand her to notice it hahah if she wrote the song thats a different story..

Heart1es5_U

sarNie Egg
She is Korean, First she stated to sing in korea but it wasn't a success, so she began to sing in Japanese ( and Bingo) Japanese luv her soooo much so she became famous and return to Korea to sing in koreen!!!

This is her story !!!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
to me it doesn't matter. i really like BoA not just as an artist but as herself. i really think she's cute. (although i don't have a single album of her) hehe :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You guys keep talking about how she's famous in both Japan AND Korea. I think that itself shows how she's NOT overrated. I mean, she made it big in BOTH markets. How can you be overrated when everyone loves you? Also, no one gave a criteria about how we're saying she's overrated. Is she overrated based on singing skills, looks, or danciong? Cause if it's the whole package, then hell no she's not overrated.

That's my opinion.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Boa..i like her..her personality that is..she's cute..and she can really really sing and dance..but I don't like her voice, so it's hard for me to listen to her songs..