Bod Hian Xee Vid

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yes i have seen this movie. it's a well-made production. i'd definitely be glad to upload it if anyone's interested in checking it out.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Is this about girls selling themselves? Prostitution.

I think I saw longer clips of this movie somewhere and I gotta say, Laos has a long way to go when it comes to films.
I'm lao by the way.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hurry i wanna finish this... upload now!!!!!! hurry p'D!!!

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
yes i have seen this movie. it's a well-made production. i'd definitely be glad to upload it if anyone's interested in checking it out.
dfemc,

When you have time you should upload this movie to share with everyone. It seems like people are interest in seeing this movie.

Thanks in advance!

dfemc

sarNie Adult

i know it's been just about an eternity since i've promised to up this movie. finally got to it. sorry -_- but i have only the first VCD up so far, and that took me just about 12 hours with the connection i got. so please bear with me as i try to get the second half of it up. and do feel free to share it. enjoy ;)

in my opinion this was a well-done and worthy project set up by the UN to spread awareness about sex trafficking of young Laotian womyn. well-done. they incorporated the the cultural interest in a dramatic media as a health education tool, without superimposing western values. hopefully more projects like this could be seen.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...st&p=271294

Rakniran

i know it's been just about an eternity since i've promised to up this movie. finally got to it. sorry -_- but i have only the first VCD up so far, and that took me just about 12 hours with the connection i got. so please bear with me as i try to get the second half of it up. and do feel free to share it. enjoy ;)

in my opinion this was a well-done and worthy project set up by the UN to spread awareness about sex trafficking of young Laotian womyn. well-done. they incorporated the the cultural interest in a dramatic media as a health education tool, without superimposing western values. hopefully more projects like this could be seen.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...st&p=271294

dfemc,can you please upload this movie at www.veoh.com ? Cause it will never expire after you upload it.Easy for us to download and watch.
Thanks you so much.

Oh,i cant download from megaupload..Keep onsaying that i have to become a memeber.

tahnks again

dfemc

sarNie Adult
sorry, i dun't think i know how to split the file up to get it on VEOH, i'm sure if i took the time i can learn, but eeks, not much hours in my day at the moment. so, u unlucky folks may just have to settle for this.

i split the file into 6 segments, n mind u this is only the first VCD. u will need HJSplit to join the files. but all the links needed are all in my archive below:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=2331&view=findpost&p=271294

VCD 1 COMPLETED! download away!

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for uploading! Each time I watched this movie, I am extremely upset! UN did extremely great on this project!

1. In my humble opinion, everyone (i.e. young, old, boys, girls) needed to be educated about "HUMAN TRAFFICING", especially "baan nog" country folks. This is a great start in bringing awareness to the people. Now, we need to spread the word.

2. Don't be afraid if your in this situation (stay calm), go to the authority (police). All they can do is DEPORT you back home. Who care if you don't have legal documents. The person who involved will get arrested as well. You actually are helping the police to put those bastards away forever! JUST GO TO THE POLICE!! After the police detain you, the ambassador can HELP!

3. Life is not always easy, thus everyone will face an obstacles! Don't dream that working in other country will make life easier. It might be true if you educated, but if your not, the only job out there will be either selling your body, be a servant, or work in a poor condition factory (if your lucky), however you will probably receive no compensation.

4. Those people who part-take in human trafficing (selling/buying human), remember YOUR DAY to HELL will COME SOON!

5. For crying out loud, these girls are extremely young! People need to think, what if that is their child?

6. Don't be afraid to go back home if you escape or free. Family members will support you 100%. They would want to go hunt those bastards down themselves and kill them with their own two hands!

7. Good the LOW LIFE SCUM is done for! If I am the judge, I will have someone mutilate their genital area, toture, and put them where no sunlight can be seen as their sentence for life! They deserved all those pain!!

8. Khon Lao should help each other, not lying and bring young females to HELL. The money that "HUMAN TRAFFICING" make will NOT last long.

9. Keep the Awareness going Noi! SPEAK OUT !!!

10. I send prayers to those who made it alive! Let Lord Buddha be with you and your family!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I pretty much cried when I saw this film..
The worst is that their own kind and friend trafficked them. I heard the girl that sold them is still at large? I hope she gets captured soon.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought it was an ok movie. and hope to see more Lao movies. But, I dislike how Lao movies have many of the N'Eks from Vientiene and not any other regions of Laos. or at least the ones I've seen have Vientiene N'eks. I want to see more variety and dialects.