Bollywood News

Step

Mrs James Ma
KR and her lawyer are just bluffing. When police asked for their phones and laptop for verifiation, KR said they got destroyed and got destroyed lol seriously??? She also complained that police are not co operating them but when police asked them to come and file a report and started investigation this woman got busy lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hrithik Roshan and Kangna Ranaut's legal case is becoming worst everyday. Kangna trying to prove she had an affair with him and Hrithik trying to prove that Kangna was emailing an imposter and Hrithik was never in a rel with this woman. Kangna's team releasing photoshopped pics to prove the affair and thank god Hrithik's team caught it and first time Suzanne, Hrithik's ex wife supported him. OMG its sooo shameful act and I dont know how to post them here. Leaked email says KR is suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. I hope this lady gets treatment soon and stops chasing married men and then sue them for publicity.
:eek::eek::eek::nut::nut::nut::nut: Are you sure???

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk lol Hrithik said he will release all the emails he recieved from KR. Then KR said she will sue him if he releases. HR said he got over 3000 emails from her. I really think KR has serious mental issues. She was in a rel with Aditya Pancholi and Sooraj Pancholi and tyou know Sooraj is Aditya's son :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: but she never take their name cos they are not popular like HR but there are proofs of her dating both father and son.
:eek::eek::eek::nut::nut::nut::nut: Are you sure???

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Idk lol Hrithik said he will release all the emails he recieved from KR. Then KR said she will sue him if he releases. HR said he got over 3000 emails from her. I really think KR has serious mental issues. She was in a rel with Aditya Pancholi and Sooraj Pancholi and tyou know Sooraj is Aditya's son :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: but she never take their name cos they are not popular like HR but there are proofs of her dating both father and son.

Excuse my language WTF.... Both father and Son. OMG this girl need medical check up? Don't Aditya know she was dating both father and son? this is horrible. OMG even though I didn't know what is going on but I hope the best for Hrithik. Too much drama :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aditya does not care all this cos he is a abuser. I think Sooraj did not know about this. She had affair with Sanjay Dutt and even Kajol's great husband Ajay Devgan too. She confessed it that she was in rel with married men and those who gets married are psychos. I knew she was not a respected women but lost all respect after that father son rel happened. No wonder nobody in bollywood supporting her in the legal battle with HR. Only Vidya Balan, Sonam Kapoor supported her cos KR is a women.
Excuse my language WTF.... Both father and Son. OMG this girl need medical check up? Don't Aditya know she was dating both father and son? this is horrible. OMG even though I didn't know what is going on but I hope the best for Hrithik. Too much drama :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Aditya does not care all this cos he is a abuser. I think Sooraj did not know about this. She had affair with Sanjay Dutt and even Kajol's great husband Ajay Devgan too. She confessed it that she was in rel with married men and those who gets married are psychos. I knew she was not a respected women but lost all respect after that father son rel happened. No wonder nobody in bollywood supporting her in the legal battle with HR. Only Vidya Balan, Sonam Kapoor supported her cos KR is a women.
I'm getting headaches lol thank you Step. I support HR though I'm a woman but you know both father and son it showing what kind of girl she is.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ignore this. ou have a good news. Farah Khan wanted to make a movie with SRK. After reading the script, he rejected her. He said he used to make movies for friends but now he will do only if they have good scripts. Im sooo happy for that. Farah Khan always makes nonsense movies like Happy new year, tees maar khan. Her best movies were SRK's Main Hoon Na and OSO. SRK has two more new movies. Will you create a thread or should i do it?? :p
I'm getting headaches lol thank you Step. I support HR though I'm a woman but you know both father and son it showing what kind of girl she is.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ignore this. ou have a good news. Farah Khan wanted to make a movie with SRK. After reading the script, he rejected her. He said he used to make movies for friends but now he will do only if they have good scripts. Im sooo happy for that. Farah Khan always makes nonsense movies like Happy new year, tees maar khan. Her best movies were SRK's Main Hoon Na and OSO. SRK has two more new movies. Will you create a thread or should i do it?? :p
I'm glad he's geeting old so he needs to makes the movies that people to remember him. LOL YOu do it, I'm so lazy. BTW really love MHN

Step

Mrs James Ma
MHN is my favorite too :cheer::cheer:if you are lazy tomorrow also, I will create those two threads for SRK's movie :nut::nut:
I'm glad he's geeting old so he needs to makes the movies that people to remember him. LOL YOu do it, I'm so lazy. BTW really love MHN

Step

Mrs James Ma
Deepika Now Charging as much as SRK for Brand Endorsements?

If you are a fan of the gorgeous Deepika Padukone then we have some great news in store for you. According to reports, the fast-rising actress has hiked her endorsement fees in a big way. In fact, it is believed that she recently charged as much as Rs 8 crore for a three-day-long shoot.
“When Deepika's team asked for that amount, they weren't sure they would get it. But they have to constantly up the star's price according to the market value and Deepika has had a fantastic year with Piku and Bajirao Mastani, so she is in the position to hike her fee. Whether the brand will pay her that amount, remains to be seen,” a source revealed
Interestingly, this nearly the same as the amount charged by male stars such as Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.

Im very happy for this news. DP is the super star, she can pull crowds, has the screen presence which most of her contemporaries lack. Some are using their relationship status (Anushka who is dating superstar sportsman) to be in news and get offers, some are star kids without talent (Sonam Kapoor, ALia Bhatt, Sonakshi SInha, Parineeti Chopra) and some use affairs to be in news (Yami Gautam, Katrina, Kangna) and DP is the one who is not belonged to any of these. She is not great actress but gained her fans with her grounded, down to earth nature and always improve in all her movies

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ranveer Singh charges as much as SRK for a performance.

Post Bajirao Mastani, Ranveer Singh has now hiked his fee, reportedly to double of what it used to be. But over and above his fee for his films, he has also upped his fee for his endorsements and his stage shows. In fact, this awards season, the actor made a killing with his live performances.
Says a source in the know, “Ranveer charged Rs 2 crore, a little less than what Shah Rukh Khan charges, for every stage performance. And since he performed at almost every stage performance this season, you can easily figure out how much money he accrued through his live shows at the awards this year.”
According to sources, Ranveer’s equity has “shot through the sky” after his film beat the collections of Shah Rukh Khan’s film. One can expect another financial boom in the young actor’s career as he is all set to star again in Sanjay Bhansali’s next along with SRK this time.
Last year, they clashed at the box-office.This year, they will cash in at the B-O together.

I think that money is too less for his energy. When he is on stage nobody can stop lol